Trading Places

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

Is this possible?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 pm

yes
No votes
sorry no
100%

Total votes: 2

risser2681

Trading Places

Post by risser2681 »

My best friend and I are always curious about each other. What the other is thinking, feeling and why. We are very good at picking up on each other and can even finish thoughts/speak telepathically, so for the most part yes, we are in sync. But we have spoken about it before and would love to somehow temporally trade places to get the whole experience of what it is like for the other person. I want to know what it is like to be him in it’s entirety. Is there any way that we could active this safely with a memory of it and how long could it last?
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

I seriously doubt it. On very rare occasions I have gotten flashes of thoughts or memories from my husband when he is very strongly emotional. However, it has never lasted any amount of time, and I am a natural empath. I don't know anyone else who has achieved what you are suggesting (a "Freaky Friday" sort of thing). I'm not saying it's impossible...just highly improbable.
[bluephoenix]

Post by [bluephoenix] »

once when i was in middle school my best friend was playing in a football game and broke a bone and i felt it and knew something was wrong
Blue Phoenix

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

That's a form of empathy blue phoenix. My boyfriend can know if any of his close friends or family are hurt too. Once he and his friend were in different states and his friend broke his leg and he felt it. On another note, he and a friend have tapped into each other's minds before. He wasn't in his body or anything, but he knew the stuff that his friend was feeling and thinking. It was funny cause the connection didn't break entirely for a few days and the friend is gay so he had some pretty weird thoughts that weekend. xD
[bluephoenix]

Post by [bluephoenix] »

yea that's what always happens with my friend because i have known him since i was 3 and we always kinda can tell what he other is thinking
Blue Phoenix

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”