Spirit Guides

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
JessicaRose17

Spirit Guides

Post by JessicaRose17 »

I need some help Ive tried looking on many websites on how to contact your spirit guide
but there techniques have never worked for me so I was wondering if
someone could give me some ideas? or what works for them.

I feel its me like im just doing something wrong..

Brightest Blessings
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

i could do a reading to get your spirit guide. let me get my deck

you spirit animal is the cheetah. get clearn on your intention to stay focused and move quickly to achieve your goal.

good luck :D
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
akumaxkami

Post by akumaxkami »

To contact my spirit guide, I usually ask them to meet me in a dream or send clues to me that way (since I keep a dream diary) or through intense meditation in the woods.

It took me a LONG time to finally reach one though. Unless they come forward and have something to tell you it might be impossible to fully communicate with them.
JessicaRose17

Post by JessicaRose17 »

the cheeta huh? thats interesting

Thank you both very much :D
Twine
Banned Member

Re: Spirit Guides

Post by Twine »

JessicaRose17 wrote:I need some help Ive tried looking on many websites on how to contact your spirit guide
but there techniques have never worked for me so I was wondering if
someone could give me some ideas? or what works for them.

I feel its me like im just doing something wrong..

Brightest Blessings
Use a pendulum to speak with them. Simply call them to speak with you and they will. :)
JessicaRose17

Post by JessicaRose17 »

How would i do that?
with the pendulum. Like setting it up
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

There was a recent discussion about it at this thread. Using a pendulum is also mentioned.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
Twine
Banned Member

Post by Twine »

JessicaRose17 wrote:How would i do that?
with the pendulum. Like setting it up
I use an old skeleton key on a piece of twine, but lots of people buy one and a few of my friends use old necklaces. You simply hold it, letting the weight hang. Wait for it to be still then ask your Guide to join you and speak with you. Shortly after ask if they are present. I use counter-clockwise spin for "yes" and clockwise for "no." That's just how I've always done it. After they confirm their presence, feel free to ask them any yes/no question. :)
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Kaimira wrote:i could do a reading to get your spirit guide. let me get my deck

you spirit animal is the cheetah. get clearn on your intention to stay focused and move quickly to achieve your goal.

Kaimira: I will maintain my position that the journey to find a spirit guide is a very personal one that should be undertook by the individual, not told to them by an outsider. I also have very skeptical reactions to your spirit guide deck, as my spirit guides want nothing to do with other people and have mostly scoffed at the idea they could be divined by a deck. I've talked this over with you before on one of your other accounts.

Jessica: I suggest reading through this thread: http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... ht=#100013 that I wrote a while back and going from there. Also, what have you tried so far and found unsuccessful?
JessicaRose17

Post by JessicaRose17 »

NightRose wrote:

Kaimira: I will maintain my position that the journey to find a spirit guide is a very personal one that should be undertook by the individual, not told to them by an outsider. I also have very skeptical reactions to your spirit guide deck, as my spirit guides want nothing to do with other people and have mostly scoffed at the idea they could be divined by a deck. I've talked this over with you before on one of your other accounts.

Jessica: I suggest reading through this thread: http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... ht=#100013 that I wrote a while back and going from there. Also, what have you tried so far and found unsuccessful?

Okay thanks ill read that,

um Ive tryd meditation,The pendulum thing, Ouija board.

nothing seems to work..
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

NightRose wrote:

rose,

i just wanted to help people that's all. i thought i could do it from my deck so a person can get an idea. i know they should meditate on their spirit animal, i only wish to do some good and help people as much as i can. i hope you see this where i am comming from?
JessicaRose17

Post by JessicaRose17 »

I understand :)
thank you for helping..

thank all of you for helping :D
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

rose you can always message me for more readings, i need the pratice hehe. the cheetcha i feel is you animal i can do the cards again and if the cheetcha comes up that's your animal. some believe in the cards and the deck i'v been using for 2 years now. and most use meditiation to get thier spirit animal. my spirit animal follows me around then i heard a sound in the forst was a wolf i knew it was a message but i don't know what. then the wolf walked away.
JessicaRose17

Post by JessicaRose17 »

earth wolf wrote:i really dont see the harm in having someone tell you there guide? i think the true spiritual journey is when they get to know their guide, a little help never hurt besides if they want it they shouldnt be denied it because of what others beleive but thats just my two cents
I agree, thanks :)
JessicaRose17

Post by JessicaRose17 »

Kaimira wrote:rose you can always message me for more readings, i need the pratice hehe. the cheetcha i feel is you animal i can do the cards again and if the cheetcha comes up that's your animal. some believe in the cards and the deck i'v been using for 2 years now. and most use meditiation to get thier spirit animal. my spirit animal follows me around then i heard a sound in the forst was a wolf i knew it was a message but i don't know what. then the wolf walked away.
thank u so much,
thatd be really nice if u could

What kind of deck do u have if u dont mind?
I have a robin wood,

Would I be able to check mine on that, or do u need a special deck or something?

yeah ive tried the meditation thing, it never works thou
I have alot of family & a baby in the house so really hard to get time alone. or at least a lil bit of quiet

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”