Love spells?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi honey,

did u talk to her recently? i know this a trying time for u, and u want things as they are when in the past. i know u love her, but if she doesn't want to talk to u it might be a good idea to cut the tyes and free urself. there's always a person waiting out there for u and u need to grab that person :)

don't loose heart. things always work out in the end. i know it doesn't seem like it now but u will see sooner or later. you have to purge all that dark enegery and fill urself with light and beauty.

i hope this helps.

blessed be :D
jworm49

Post by jworm49 »

Thank You. I have not spoken to her for a few days. I'm trying to back off.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi worm,

i hope things go well for u honey, specially since the holidays are here and food is here. lol sorry thinking of food again, but that's me since i am pregnant with twins.

when u do talk to her be honest to her and be honst to urself too. it's a good idea to do engery spell and use burning of sage and wave it over ur face and head with ur hand. people can sense engative engeries.

i hope this helps. sage is a good for cleansing something or someone.

hugs

blessed be :D
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Syndica wrote: i hope things go well for u honey, specially since the holidays are here and food is here. lol sorry thinking of food again, but that's me since i am pregnant with twins.

Pregnancy and becoming a mother are so wonderful, in so many ways!
jworm49

Post by jworm49 »

Thanks Syndica, I will keep that in mind and also I may try some of Stephanie's tips as well.

Return to “Love Spells”