Love spells?

Questions and posts about love spells.
jworm49

Love spells?

Post by jworm49 »

Hi everyone I may have put this post in the wrong place sorry. I was wondering if someone could tell me if love spells are real or not and if so how does one go about finding a real caster? I have been looking on line but so far they all look like scams. Thank you.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Wouldn't that be a form of mind control?
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Xal wrote:Wouldn't that be a form of mind control?
It would be manipulation. There are specific works that control someone completely.

What are your reasons for desiring a love spell?
jworm49

Stephanie

Post by jworm49 »

I don't want to control or trick her. I care about this person I know that she shares some feelings but is unsure of getting into a relationship. I would only want to be able to have her see me as someone that she could be happy with and get over her fears.
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

It sounds to me, that you do not need a love spell. Try some things to attract her and let the relationship blossom of its own. Below is a link to some tips I gave someone else.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... highlight=
jworm49

Post by jworm49 »

I'd be willing to give these things a try but I have to tell you that I don't understand much of what your post was talking about. Sorry very new to all of this.
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Well, you made it sound as if you both have feelings for each other, but she is not ready to take the steps you are. To me it sounds as if you want to give her a little push to move forward with what your comfortable with. I do not think you are looking for a love spell, especially if she already has feelings for you. My honest opinion would be to wait for her to come around. If you truly do care about her, why would you want to push her into something she is not yet ready for? Life goes on and you have plenty of time. If your still wanting to give her a push, then let me know and I'll explain the tips to you.
jworm49

Post by jworm49 »

I do want to give her a little push. I do not however want to force her or tick her. This is not something I have looked into before. I have been friends with this person for a while. The problem is that our timing has always been off. I have only lately become very interested in her. Because up until then we had not seen each other out side of work. She works at a place were I work a few nights a week after my day job. It seems that when ever either of us has taken an interest in the other one of us was in a relationship. But having said that we both got out of unhappy relationships a few months ago. Since I started to spend more time with her My feelings for her have grown a lot. We have shared intimacy and closeness,cuddling up for a movie and I kissed her once. The thing is she was very unhappy with her ex and is afraid that if we get serious things might turn out the way they did for her and him. At least that's how I see it. Thank you so much for the guidance. Ultimately I just want her to see how happy things can and should be in a good relationship. I feel a draw to her unlike anything I have felt before. So I know I won't forgive myself if I don't do all I can. Thank You again.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

If you want to just give her a "little push" then I suggest you do that by showing her. Little things you do or say will have much more effect than any spell.

In days of old Witches were called 'cunning people', so be cunning!
Find out what she likes doing and take her along to do it. Find out what her favourite movies and rent it for the night.
I know it sounds cheesy but women really do appreciate little romantic gestures when they least expect them.

Ley's be honest here about love spells ok? To make somebody fall in love with you is pure command and control.
I'm not saying that's wrong - I've done it myself many times, and probably will again, but I would suggest not to do it in this case. Mostly because you seem very inexperienced at such work and also because you sound very young.

Love spells and young people are a bad mix. Someone who you are madly in love with this week may not even get a thought from you next week.

Just charm her, the old fashioned way. Trust me, it works.
jworm49

Greymalkin

Post by jworm49 »

Greymalkin, Thanks for your reply. You are right I know very little about spells of any kind I'm not sure what you consider young but I am 33. I have also been told if I have a spell cast I should have it cast on myself. I'm not against looking into this option. Believe me I have been trying to lay on the charm as much as possible. I have also been reading ebooks about getting out of the "friend Zone" and such as fast as I can get my hands on them. I can tell you one thing for sure this is no fling or crush if it were I would have moved on a while ago. The problem is I can not stop thinking about her also everything I have been reading has told me that all I have done so far such as telling her how I feel being way to nice is only pushing her further away. It's funny people talk of love spells as being mind control and I'm not saying there are not. just that it's funny the books I have been reading have been talking about how to play on the way woman think such as using there emotions to your advantage to in a way force them to think of you in the way you desire them to. I don't mean to mock spells or magic please understand that I just found it odd how both of these methods seem alike.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I apologise for getting your age wrong. My radar was way off there.

Hey, just go for it.

As Dr. Pepper says; what's the worst that could happen?
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi sweety

i dont agree that love spell should be used. the best thing u can do be honest to her. honesty goes a long way and she will repsect that from u. just be there for her and things could change. but let her know how u feel and she could feel the same way. good luck.

blessed be :D
jworm49

Post by jworm49 »

Greymalkin, No worries I wasn't upset with you. But what do you mean buy go for it.
jworm49

Post by jworm49 »

Syndica, Thank you for the advise to this point have been very honest with her. To the point I think I have scared her off.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

jworm49 wrote:Greymalkin, No worries I wasn't upset with you. But what do you mean buy go for it.
Just tell her how you feel. If she feels the same way- great! If not, well, at you'll know and you can move on.

Good luck.

Return to “Love Spells”