annika_kapalika's book of shadows

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
annika_kapalika

annika_kapalika's book of shadows

Post by annika_kapalika »

This online BOS will be a repository of my:

- crystal work
- tarot readings
- binding spells
- dreams
- ... everything and anything under the sun and moon.
annika_kapalika

Re: annika_kapalika's book of shadows

BANISHING RITUAL 1

I used this ritual to get rid of the discarnate spirit in a friend's house. Day should be a full moon and it's optimal if you have dry fasted on the day**

Profile of the malevolent spirit was it was trying to possess my friend but since she's into spirit work, her chakras are all cleansed; thus the spirit cannot enter her body. However, she needs to do more inner work to remove her attachments to material things especially money so she won't attract the same spirit again.

The malevolent spirit was a greedy old man when he was still alive. He was rich and had vast farm lands but he was abusive to his children and house helpers, even burning one alive. His children, also a greedy bunch, plotted to kill him to steal his riches. The said malevolent spirit was living in my friend's attic. Whenever someone passes by, they smell rotten blood and flesh.

Materials:

1. At least 1 pc Black Kyanite, palm-size with a sharp end (if none, a dagger/knife/screwdriver/athame... a sharp object)
2. Apophyllite Cluster
3. Seraphinite
4. Rainbow Fire Agate
5. Rock Salt
6. Frankincense
7. Black Candle

optional:

8. St. Benedict medallion if you are a Catholic

Instructions:

1. Go to the area where the malevolent spirit lives and light frankincense in all corners of the area where the spirit lives.
2. Find your spot where you can comfortably sit for long, undisturbed, even if there'll be outside noises (because the spirit will try to distract you by moving out of the circle)
3. Case your circle using your black kyanite (counter-clockwise)
4. Seal your circle by casting the same circle with salt (counter-clockwise)
5. Sit in lotus position and place the Rainbow Fire Agate near your feet
6. Light the black candle inside your circle
7. Keep holding your black kyanite/sharp weapon with your right hand until the ritual ends
8. Hold your apophyllite and Seraphinite. Talk to your angels and ask them to protect you during the banishing ritual. If you know who your guardian angel is, call his/her name*** You would know your banishing ritual is ready when you feel a certain lightness in the area as if the vibratory rate of the place increased.
9. Once you felt the lightness start your banishing ritual. Drawing the energies of the black kyanite in your right hand, visualise the malevolent spirit burning in flames. The prayer that came to mind that day:

"With the weapon I have in my hand
With the fires that burn within me
I banish you from this house
I free you from your mundane attachments
I send you to the life in between
Your liberation is not here but in another life"

10. Repeat until the malevolent spirit is gone in the flames. You may see things -- the spirit's past life, etc... You may hear some screaming, as for my case, I heard the pleas of the house help he burnt.
11. Snuff the black candle with a snuffer. Remove the candle wax drippings and examine. You might see images of the spirit or of other things.
12. Get out of the circle. Do not remove the circle within 24 hours.
13. Bury the candle drippings in soil

Points to consider:
- Do not just offer banishing spirits because sometimes they owners of the house do not want them removed though they may say they want to. In most cases, they attracted them because of the vibrations they have set in their home. Sometimes, the malevolent spirits do serve them. In another case, when the spirit was banished, the owner was not yet ready for inner work. When the spirit was banished, her business failed.
- The house may be a portal and banishing spirits is not advisable... nuff said. The house where I grew up was a portal. Instead of banishing spirits, my grandmother just placed protective wards.

**I fast on full moons, new moons and 5 days before new and full moons
annika_kapalika

Re: annika_kapalika's book of shadows

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”