Book of Shadows Raziel

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
SapphireRoad

Re: Book of Shadows Raziel

Post by SapphireRoad »

Just like Hygromanteia https://www.ancient-code.com/magical-tr ... dly-power/ suggested prayers to subjugate first seven planets,
one can pray to subjugate Uranus, Neptune and Pluto too.
It might be needed to be done to avoid being overwhelmed by huge masses of emotions - Pluto
to avoid illusions - Neptune
to be friend with electricity and high-tech - Uranus
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SapphireRoad wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:06 am
SapphireRoad wrote:Consider brain electrolytes or small voice in the throat or spontaneous movement of lips an option to read your inner mind monologue.
It is really like telescopes watching distant stars, a strong audio recording, when we spontaneously think of something we make these little movements in the mouth. All it takes is to keep the chin squeezed or otherwise your mouth immobile, and they can't use audio recording to be aware of your thoughts anymore.
Yeah there is no brain-decoding. If you want to avoid your thought process being listened to, just keep your mouth immobile, chin squeezed, no movement of tongue, etc.

Looks like just like when certain drummer was said to go to other country to steal young drummer's music sequences, the film industry would be the kind to support gang stalking videos on black market.

Can't blame them all though, for instance Seth MacFarlene tried to expose some stuff like hidden cameras in dressing cabin, or that plane environment where they heard Quagmire's thoughts (all Family Guy stuff) - maybe even he did not know it is as easy as it is, you only have to keep your chin well squeezed. Being psychic helps to know the difference.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Our group is trying to exercise our psychic communication network, by practicing sending and receiving images every day in the am. Figure we need a way to contact each other when the system caves in.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Sure. One can bluff voices but neither visions nor dreams. Decade ago it was admitted that human knew just about 1% of brain's potential - too unrealistic to mess with the way brain works to refined ends, I believe.

Prayer to subjugate Pluto

Goddess and God most high, allow us to subjugate planet Pluto that we rule through underworld with peircing gaze and supreme will. So mote it be.

Prayer to subjugate Uranus

Goddess and God most high, allow us to subjugate planet Uranus that we use the tech advance in a clean manner to our most suitable benefits. So mote it be.

Prayer to dry out dark moon

Goddess and God most high, allow us to dry out the dark moon's shadow that all hidden scheming be erased from our lives. So mote it be.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

There are angelic orders within the Hebrew structure which carry big hammers, for defence.
I don't know their names, maybe they are related to Binah sphere, 3rd sephira.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

The will precedes the result.

My inner wish to get rid of people who are observing me too keenly without any invitation and after 1500 times that I told them to back off is being manifested.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Some prayers to subjugate planets:

Venus
Goddess most high, allow us to subjugate planet Venus that we live and embody love in purity, sincerity and fulfilment. So mote it be.

Sun
God of the universe, allow us to subjugate planet Sun that we live in joy without over-exceeding into arrogance. Make all hidden manipulations visible in the daylight. So mote it be.

Mars
God almighty, allow us to subjugate planet Mars that we defend ourselves brightly and bravely and that our inner fire lives to protect us. So mote it be.

Saturn
God most high, allow us to subjugate Saturn that we have inner discipline and endurance in our own fortitude forever. So mote it be.

Pluto
God most high, allow us to subjugate planet Pluto that we have upper hand over strong currents of energy and control our world by the might of our inner willpower. So mote it be.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Neptune
God and Goddess most gracious
allow us to subjugate planet Neptune that we have our visions and empathy hightened to see through chaos. So mote it be.

Jupiter
God most high
Allow us to subjugate planet Jupiter that we live in merciful optimism. So mote it be.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Moon
Goddess most high
Purify our sacred sexuality with silver light and allow that we remain nourished in purest manner possible.
Give us light to clear and empower our astral bodies and align us with nature.
So mote it be.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SapphireRoad wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:55 am Moon
Goddess most high
Purify our sacred sexuality with silver light and allow that we remain nourished in purest manner possible.
Give us light to clear and empower our astral bodies and align us with nature.
So mote it be.
I like this one very much. I wonder about the word you used in the other prayer/calls, subjugate. Maybe the moon one feels more in line with working in cooperation rather than domination? One of my teachers long ago mentioned the sort of call that would demand a deity to be present seemed pretty presumptuous of a God. After all couldn't they potentially squash us like a bug? I really like all of your planetary prayers, although if you would permit me to use them with the word subjugate transposed with maybe "merge" or "work with"? would that be ok?.
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Yeah I left the Moon one without subjugate prayer.

I was surprised at first too by historical idea about subjugating such... the idea is that, as magician one needs to have dominant will overseering all when casting a spell.

While about friendly cooperation are the Sabbats and Esbat rituals with offerings and expactations of goodwill and blessings.

Is planet stronger than me? Theory allows to try out and experiment with calling to Gods as creators or willpowers exceeding concept of our Solar system.
I use the prayers to ward off shady parts of planetary natures and squeeze their more elevated virtues.

For instance Mars likes action and war and it does not care how much it hurts me as person. I use prayer from higher power to make it work to my favor.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Astral realm is stronger than dance of middhe.
My recent learning about patience is to remain calmly seated in astral intent - putting my point of perception into my stable kingdom of astral realm instead of giving into hysteria of changes in middhe - all manifests due to astral realm calibration, middhe follows.

Middhe means the Earth realm, which is physical... but maybe also astral in sense that it influences the nature of our astral realms like Jesus said ´collect treasures for the other world´
therefore take Earth seriously in not betraying yourself, both counts and there is no excuse for neglecting either... only point of patience lies in Astral temple and not in versatile changes of Earth.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SapphireRoad wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:36 am Musical correspondences
I like the Hayley Westenra and her zodiac positions, her voice is great softener with her Venus and Mercury in Pisces
Enrico Caruso was born Pisces, I think people seek a lot of that influence in Art
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I'm painting people and putting sigils on their bodies. I used to do this for exorcism drawing entities. Now I paint people and rather bless them to squeeze the best out of what they are.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

A way to prove magic:
Observe shapes in faces of some people and compare them to paintings of forest spirits and fairies painted centuries ago.
You will find matches.
A theory might be that one lives in forest after death and possesses a human body to change something, then dies and lives in forest yet again.

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”