Barker's topic.

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
barker

Re: Barker's topic.

Post by barker »

An Earth Theory

LEVEL 1

Earth is "beautiful" at Level 1, which is where magic initiates start their practice. At this level, it is NOT about others - one is to do what they see fit. Never lying to self, the magician becomes a master when s/he has remembered Love.

LEVEL 2

Earth is "sound" at Level 2, in which the theories of others are taken into account and reduced to their bare essence, according to Light. Here one is happy to work with the love of others and self both - ultimately to become the will of the world they chose. A place of mystery and fortune it will become.

LEVEL 3

Earth is "a matrix" at Level 3. All thoughts about others are considered valid, and all thoughts about self are perfect. Magical thinking, on the other hand is only Divine - in accordance with Truth. It can be found that Christ Consciousness flowers here. There is no problem.

barker
barker

Post by barker »

My Feminine Side (by barker)

Obviously, with a name like "barker", I don't get much attention to my feminine side. Now, exactly how does femininity work with attention? Well, the men would say "reasonable women deserve it," and the women would say "what for?" but of course you were born to create and to create you. barker, all I can say is, the attention we get is the attention we crave.

Moral of the story: crave what makes one honest.

by barker, who thinks his feminine side loses. :(
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

:fairy:

:lol:

Barker, I truly believe you have a good hold on your "feminine side"- no one loses- heck- I'm female and there are times I struggle with being a "tom-boy" and a "girly-girl"... No worries!!!

Lena smiley_dance
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
barker

Post by barker »

:)
barker

Post by barker »

What does this all mean

I have a perfect reality
I know a happy world
I don't need a friend

It is definitely the case that I am unique - YES WAY!
It is definitely NOT the case that I want pain - NO THANKS!

Therefore: I am to growthrough 'pain' like it is a choice - DONE.
barker

Post by barker »

Truth 12's

it was never about justice - glory
points were made about reason - self
there is no way to possess self - honour
when someone loses someone wins - humour
who chooses loses nothing - fun
who dares wins everything - truth
the crying game is truth or dare - folly
real people know perfection - satisfaction
letting go is the easiest thing to do - reason
love is the hard thing to let go of - pain
if you want more love then try - life
one who knows will succeed - magic
barker

Post by barker »

Sanity (life in balance)

The workings of the world are honest when you understand the significance of every single moment. It is not for permanent satisfaction that one is born. Rather, it makes sense only to do what makes one available to the truth. The truth, being - "I do not love evil." Hard one to just say. Does it occur that people do things to themselves and each other humanly? No, it's about what makes for inner discovery... "You."

Have you been to ecstasy? Yes.
Have you forgotten about harm? No.
Have you trusted yourself to fail? Wait, maybe...

The truth is a weapon that way, attaining for the immaculate mystery that is the future-self.

barker
barker

Post by barker »

Divine alchemy

Pure choice is immaculate. Better that you work towards what makes you truly happy, rather than the counterfeit economic rationale system, which only posits itself. Making yourself do alchemy is about as simple as questioning whether or not something belongs in your life. Right now, get clear on what you want. Next, choose only what loves itself - the rest can wait for the next cycle.

Love is key, of course, to all spiritual progressions - those do not need further explainings.

barker
barker

Post by barker »

Clearing technique

Will - the force that suppposes magic; suppose it and it is so
Patience - the rendering fact of perfection; all is love

Mastering those two words involves knowing what you want, nothing more nothing less. As with any spell work. Personally I sit for 30 mins on a comfortable chair and that is magical in itself. The bit about will was for the truth to be delivered home. Actually, everyone does this but consciously it makes for a perfect universe. Just not to break an oath...
barker

Post by barker »

Alchemical Breath Joke

What makes under-pants?
Over-alls.
barker

Post by barker »

Whatever You Want

"Whatever You Want" is the magic theory that supposes Victory - now, every man woman and child alreadily did, and that is what makes it impossible, to understanD! You can either respect other people are righteous or you can't. People who can't do whatever they want. It is a preposterous accusation, and you know it, to "get people" for "whatever" but of course... Good and Evil both exist. And to that I spooken... "Whatever!"

i only tell you this because religions are funny old things... barker
barker

Post by barker »

Perspectives on Wicca - From an Outsider

I don't join Wicca formally, because my faith chose in Christ more. But however, it has been a valid search and discovery along the lines that I have been, well, "knowing." I have noticed a few things about Wicca that somebody on the inner circles might not be aware of, or even allow. But, here they are:

- magic needs sex energy
- faith needs magical insight
- insight needs to be secret somewhere along the way

Another way of putting it - cloaking and disguising the permanent truth can and should be done, purely for the principle that TV watching, etc are not fun... not as fun as knowing "why." barker
barker

Post by barker »

Truth is real when truth is one: The big difference being that one is as "sound" as one is with others.
Being with negative people, of course, is hazardous.
Thence, no more haters... :P
barker

Post by barker »

No idea what to make of the known universe, frankly. Except it definately likes itself. Me too.
barker

Post by barker »

The Love Thing

"The Love Thing" is divine ego; it does not mistrust. My trust is in good fun, and yours is too. Boring moments, however - what to do with one, but to have it remember eternity. How do you that? Meditate on something...

"The Love Thing" will do the rest cheerfully.

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”