WitchyMermaid95's Favorite BOS Pages

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
WitchyMermaid95

WitchyMermaid95's Favorite BOS Pages

Post by WitchyMermaid95 »

These are some of my favorite pages from my Book of Shadows... It's definitely a work in progress and there are some pages I wish I could just rip out (I never will though!) I came to realize that everything is a learning process and even though I don't like the way certain pages look, they are still a part of my journey and what really matters is what they represent! After all, it is my very first Book, hopefully of many more to come...
Attachments
Moon phases
Moon phases
The very first page!
The very first page!
The cover, originally a Harley Quinn notebook, I love the red color and the black linking on the page edges so I just decorated with some ribbons
The cover, originally a Harley Quinn notebook, I love the red color and the black linking on the page edges so I just decorated with some ribbons
*Witchy Mermaid*

The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper...
WitchyMermaid95

Re: My Favorite BOS Pages

Post by WitchyMermaid95 »

And just a few more...
Attachments
Chakras
Chakras
Absolute favorite pages in the entire book!
Absolute favorite pages in the entire book!
*Witchy Mermaid*

The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper...
Avalon Ravenmoon

Re: My Favorite BOS Pages

Post by Avalon Ravenmoon »

These are gorgeous! :O I love the dragon and your chakras page :)

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”