Kovyx's Book of Shadows

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
Kovyx

Kovyx's Book of Shadows

Post by Kovyx »

I'll organize this later, but here's my first spell. I've done it twice, it works pretty well.

Potion of Minor Stamina (lol reference). It's actually a thing to help get a good burst of motivation, perhaps to finish a project or something that would take an amount of energy that you feel like you don't have.

stuff you'll need;
- green tea
- a paper and pen, or napkin and marker that won't bleed much
- sage for burning
- dried mint leaves and something to hold the loose leaves
- a clear quartz

process;
1. get yourself some of that nice hot water in a cup and sweeten it with sugar
2. draw a sigil of Motivation (motivan) on the paper or napkin
3. tune your clear quartz to help you with your spell, and magnify its effects. then put it, along with the mint leaves in the tea brewing thing and crush them (the leaves! not the quartz, obviously eheh) to small pieces while they're inside it.
4. clear the area of negative energy that might soak into your tea, by lighting a bit of sage and letting it burn during the process.
5. here's where you'll need to focus a little bit, cuz here's where the spell words come in. place your hot water cup on the paper or napkin, directly on top the sigil, and as you're putting the green tea bag, and mint leaves/clear quartz into the water, say these words.

"pertinacia, excitare
motivan, willpower i do need
arbitrium, vegetare
energy and focus of the keen
motivan, such is delivered to me
this is my will, so mote it be"

as you're saying them, either in your head or aloud, focus on the sigil and let it channel energy from around you to imbed your intention into the tea. i just held the string from the bag in the tea, and didn't let it go until i was done saying the words.

from there it is done, just let it steep, then clean up afterwards as necessary.

I'll probably be eventually adding a lot of tea potion recipes here.
"So basically, it's do your job or get vaporized?" -- Commander Shepard, Mass Effect 2
Pallando

Re: Kovyx's Book of Shadows

Post by Pallando »

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY approve of the use of Latin.
I endeavor to incorporate Latin into every ritual and spell.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Good idea to start this! I like your idea of using Latin. I thought about it too, but I guess I didn't like it much in elementary school. But mixing it with another language? Hmmm...that's a killer idea!
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Kovyx

Post by Kovyx »

Well thank you, I do love me some Latin.
"So basically, it's do your job or get vaporized?" -- Commander Shepard, Mass Effect 2

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”