The White Witch's Book of Light

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
TheWhiteWitch

The White Witch's Book of Light

Post by TheWhiteWitch »

Hello lovelies, before you continue down my virtual Book of Light let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I call myself the White Witch - I've always adored white. Not the color, but what it symbolized (personally) and the emotions it invoked. Purity, healing, guidance. All things I wish to represent. I adore all living things, but I as a live in companion I am partial to rats. I am currently housing five male rats; Salem, Spirit (My fiancee "named him" ghost killer, but he will always be my spirit.), Onyx, Basil, and Juniper. We also house an Australian Shepherd and a 22lb black Mancoon: April and Blanca. They are all loved dearly and utterly spoiled. I feel a close connection to deer and owls as well, but as I said, I adore all livings things. I surround myself with crystals, candles, herbs, and other plants. I wish to expand my kitchen magick, crystal knowledge, candle magick, and my divination skills. I am crafting my own tarot cards currently and will one day be excepting card requests. These posts will not just be for spells, recipes, and prayers. It will also serve as a journal.

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”