The Angelwood Grimoire

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
Kassandra

Re: The Angelwood Grimoire

Post by Kassandra »

Dang, you just whipped that right up, didn't you.

Love the creativity and going with your inspiration like that. smiley_dance

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I wish I could bottle that lightening quick inspiration I had yesterday morning. I'd use it to inspire myself to do the dreaded dishes. :lol:
Echo_of_shadows

Undone Ritual

I've noticed that I have an accumulation of spells, rituals, and chants that I started writing but never finished. Here's a ritual for anyone that finds themselves in the same boat.

Supplies:
Writing utensil
Paper of various sizes
A box (a shoe box will work nicely)
Cauldron or other container for burning
Timing: Start at a new moon and work Mondays through a full moon cycle
Colors: Indigo (completion), Gold (completion)
Planet: Uranus (divine inspiration)
Astrological Sign: Aquarius (ruled by Uranus)
Metals: Uranium and rainbow-hued metals
Animals: Whale (creativity), Bull (creativity), Earthworm (reworking old projects), Loon (creative inspiration)
Invocation: The Greek Muses (in general or one specific to your unfinished work), Goddesses of Witchcraft (to finish writing spells and such): Hecate, Diana, Aradia
Element: Air
Tarot Cards: The high priestess, Death, The world

• 1. Gather up any unfinished projects you have. This is not limited to magickal workings. Put the projects on or near your altar along with the box, but don't put the projects in the box at this time.
  • 2. Create sacred space
  • 3. Cast a circle
  • 4. Call the quarters
  • 5. Invoke Deity
  • 6. Perform the magickal working:
    • Hold each project up before you, state its purpose, and ask that you receive the inspiration to finish the project within one moon cycle, or you will return the energies of the project to the Universe. For example you could say:
      • "Queen Aradia, Goddess of witches,
        I started writing this invocation,
        But my inspiration has waned.
        Please send creativity my way
        From this full moon to the next,
        Or I will return the energies to the Universe
        To inspire future projects.
        So mote it be."
    • When you are done, place the projects inside the box.
  • 7. Thank Deity
  • 8. Release the quarters
  • 9. Release the circle.
  • 10. At least once a week (Mondays are good for creativity), take your projects out of the box, one at a time, and meditate on them, seeking inspiration. Don't worry if this doesn't happen right away, or not at all.
  • 11. At the next New Moon, repeat steps 1 through 5.
  • 12. If you have any finished projects, thank Deity for the inspiration to finish them.
    • If you have any unfinished projects, return their energies to the Universe. You can do this by burning them or burying them. If you don't want to do either of these, visualize the energy returning to the Universe. Whichever option you choose, say a prayer as you release the energy. For example you could say:
      • "Queen Aradia, Goddess of witches,
        Writing this invocation wasn't meant to be.
        I release the energy I put into writing it
        To return to the universe.
        May it inspire anew in the future.
        So mote it be."
  • 13. Repeat steps 7 through 9
Echo_of_shadows

Here are some pictures of the magickal folders on my computer.
FOS stands for Folder of Shadows :)
FOS stands for Folder of Shadows :)
I've got so many books that they get their own folder
I've got so many books that they get their own folder
Stuff written by my former coven, myself, and stuff I copied from the internet
Stuff written by my former coven, myself, and stuff I copied from the internet
*I got the inspiration to do this from Tornadofire-Sylva's BOS.
Echo_of_shadows

Echo's Cupboards

Here is a glimpse into my kitchen cupboards. All of these seemingly mundane items can be used in magickal ways.

Garlic powder
Orange peel
Onion (powdered & minced)
Thyme
Dill
Ground mustard
Lemon peel
Parsley
Marjoram
Salt
Pepper
Nutmeg
Ginger
Allspice
Cloves (whole & ground)
Turmeric
Basil
Chili powder
Sage
Cinnamon
Oregano
Rosemary
Honey
Crushed red pepper
Oats
Pumpkin pie spice (made up of nutmeg, ginger, allspice & cinnamon)

I also have an assortment of teas to choose from:

Vanilla chai
Pineapple chamomile
Orange blossom hibiscus
Vanilla caramel truffle
Strawberry & passionfruit
Cinnamon
Mint
Honey vanilla chamomile
Green tea
Chamomile
Sleepy time extra (with spearmint, West Indian lemongrass, hawthorn, & orange blossoms)
Tension tamer (with peppermint, cinnamon, ginger, chamomile, West Indian lemongrass, licorice, catnip, hops, lemon flavor)
Stress relief (with kava root extract, carob pod, Indian sarsaparilla root, cinnamon bark, giner root, cardamon seed, stevin leaf, barley, malt, hazelnut flavor)

Last but not least, I have both real & immitation extracts:

Mint
Chocolate
Caramel
Cinnamon
Coffee
Strawberry
Rum
Coffee

Here's my own little kitchen tip for you: add a couple drops of chocolate extract to mint tea to help soothe menstrual woes, and sate chocolate cravings. The chocolate helps dial down the mint flavor. I use this because I'm very picky about consuming mint. If the flavor is too strong, I won't touch it.
mint-tea-400x400.jpg
mint-tea-400x400.jpg (41.62 KiB) Viewed 6691 times
3061314130_64d8979e32_o.jpg
3061314130_64d8979e32_o.jpg (27.29 KiB) Viewed 6691 times
Echo_of_shadows

Source (http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/moon/images/22778641/title/full-moon-wallpaper<br />)
Source (http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/moon/images/22778641/title/full-moon-wallpaper
)
Echo_of_shadows

Astral Potions

*These can be made for any purpose: love, money, luck, happiness, etc. I'll be using strength as an example. My supplies include nails, rocks and the tarot cards Strength, the Emperor and Temperance.

Supplies:
Cauldron
Anything you feel represents your potion's purpose

• 1. Create sacred space.
  • 2. Put your cauldron on you altar and place your items into it. If some things don't fit, it's ok, you can place them around your cauldron. You'll see why soon.
  • 3. If you want to cast a circle in the physical realm, you may. I feel that this option should be based on personal preference since you will be working in the astral realm and casting a circle there.
  • 4. Get comfortable, meditate and do any other personal preparations to project to the astral realm. Where you go in the astral realm to perform this is up to you. Many people have an astral temple that they've constructed for magickal purposes.
  • 5. Prepare your astral space just as you would your physical space; with purification, circle construction, quarter calls, and deity invocation.
  • 6. Take a moment to envision your cauldron in its astral form. It looks just like your physical cauldron, but with one special difference: this cauldron can be manipulated. If your physical cauldron was too small to hold all of your supplies, your astral cauldron can be manipulated to be the right size.
  • 7. Meditate on the contents of you cauldron and the goal you want to achieve. Think about why you want this.
  • 8. Visualize the contents of your cauldron slowly turning to liquid. See their very essence become what you seek. For example: I visualize the nails, rocks and tarot cards turn into a potion imbued with strength.
  • 9. Now visualize the liquids swirling together to make the best potion for your goal. See the potion become a color associated with your goal. For example: My potion for strength is gold. As your potion swirls and mixes, say the following:
    • "Double, Double, toil and trouble.
      Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
      (Goal) I seek, (goal) I shall find.
      (Goal) I now claim as mine!"
  • 10. Pick up you astral cauldron and drink your potion directly from it. If your astral cauldron is big and feels cumbersome to drink from, it can be manipulated to a smaller size if you wish. As you drink, visualize your body glowing the same color as your potion. It doesn't matter if you want a little or a lot of your potion, your astral cauldron will give you as much or as little as you want.
    • When you have had as much of the potion as you want, visualize more potion in the cauldron to leave as a libation.
  • 11. Thank deity and the quarters and dismiss them, and release the circle.
  • 12. Return to your body and return to consciousness as you prefer.
  • 13. Leave your cauldron and its contents on your altar for a while to remind you of your ritual.

*The first two lines of my chant are copied from "Macbeth" by William Shakespeare.
Echo_of_shadows

*Just like my Vanilla Tea, this is also a mix of different tea bags. All of these are Lipton brand.

Paradise Tea

1 bag
orange blossom hibiscus tea
1 bag
pineapple chamomile tea
1 bag
strawberry passionfruit tea
1 bag
passionfruit coconut tea
1 gallon of water
1 cup sugar (more or less, depending on preference)

Some ideas for empowerment: purity, friendship, love, luck/good fortune, prosperity, purification, sleep

Most of the time when I make a gallon of tea, I fill a jug half full with water, then dump that water into the pan I'm going to make the tea in. Since I use a relatively small pan, this is about all that will fit in it. Once the tea is boiled and has cooled, I remove the bags and pour the tea into a jug. Then I fill the jug the rest of the way with cold water. This isn't a necessary step, but it's how I make tea for my mom. As for sugar, if you want all of the tea to be sweetened, add a cup or so of sugar. Since I normally don't sweeten the gallons of tea I make, I just add a teaspoon or two of sugar to my cup.
Echo_of_shadows

HAPPY SAMHAIN!!!! smiley_dance :flyingwitch: :twisted: :woot: smileydance :vampire: newangel
samhain pumpkin.JPG
3Magicians.JPG
4 Elements.JPG
It's totally my favorite sabbat! :D :fairy: smileylove ::hug:: loveface
Echo_of_shadows

Click to see the animation I made.
Click to see the animation I made.
Today is my birthday, so I'm sharing the only birthday magick I know. :D

Birthday Wish Spell

Needed:

• Your birthday
  • Paper
  • Pen
  • Flower plant

On your birthday, write your wish on a piece of paper and keep it under a flower plant or plant a seed and put your wish there and as it grows it will manifest your desire.
Source (http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... -spell.htm)

How to Create a Birthday Altar
By Patti Wigington

For some people birthdays are just another day, but for others, it's often seen as a special time. After all, it's a milestone -- it marks the anniversary of your arrival on earth! Whether you're having a small group of friends over for cake, or going out to a big party at your favorite club, sometimes it's important to take a few moments just for ourselves to mark our birthdays. You can do this by setting up a birthday altar to celebrate the journey your life has led you on thus far.

It's a good idea to start gathering items for your altar in advance, because you never know how long it will take you to dig out some of your memorabilia. Try to set up your birthday altar a day or two before your actual birthday, so you can walk by and admire it.

You can keep opt to make your birthday altar simple, or more complex, depending on what works best for you. Place photos on your altar of the different phases of your life. Include baby photos, first day of school, graduation, marriage, or even pictures of you with your own children. Do you have a copy of your birth certificate? Feel free to add that as well.

Add heirlooms that have special meaning for you. In some families, it might be a cherished bracelet that is passed down from one generation to the next. Maybe there's a special tea cup that you were given as a child, or a glass knickknack you bought with your own money on your first trip to Disney World.

If people have sent you birthday cards, add them to your altar setup as well. After all, this is how our friends and loved ones tell us we matter to them, so why not incorporate that into the magic of a birthday altar?

Finally, no birthday celebration is complete without candles, and your altar is no exception. You can approach candles in a couple of different ways. If you like lots of them, consider adding a tealight for each year you've had a birthday. If that seems a bit overwhelming, try just using one candle for each decade, or just a single candle to symbolize the Self.

After you've gotten your altar set up, take time each day to reflect on all the positive things you've experienced in your life. Think of the knowledge you've gained, and even the mistakes you've made. Realize that although you may be another year older, you're nowhere near done growing as a person. Meditate for a while on the idea that we truly do grow wiser and better as we grow older.
Source (http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/wiccana ... yAltar.htm)
Echo_of_shadows

Yuletide Chai

1 bag Vanilla Chai tea
1 bag Cinnamon Chai tea
Cream/milk (amount is your preference)
Sugar (amount is your preference)
1 big cup (think tall coffee cup)
When I said TALL, I meant it. ;)
When I said TALL, I meant it. ;)
snowman coffee cup.jpg (7.54 KiB) Viewed 6707 times
I chose this combination because cinnamon and spice are commonly associated with this time of year. :)
I usually give instructions for tea by the gallon, but this time my tea is a single serving. The way I always make single servings of tea is to pour hot water from the tap over the bag(s)in a cup, the putting it all in the microwave. I put average size cups in for about 45 seconds so the cup's handle won't get too hot. For big, tall coffee cups, I double the time at least. if your cup's handle does become hot, please use caution. Either use a potholder, or let the cup sit in the microwave until cool. I add a little less sugar than I normally do so that I don't overwhelm the spicy flavor. Using milk or cream is up to you. I don't normally use either, but when I made this I used milk because that's what I had.
You can make adaptations for a gallon by doubling the amount of bags and using around a cup or so of sugar.

*You can say this is picky person approved. My boyfriend liked it so much that he wanted his own cup of it. :wink:
Echo_of_shadows

Aphrodite.JPG
Echo_of_shadows

Grounding: The Angelwood Way

While this is a simple process, it is a little advanced because it uses two different visualizations at once.

1) Picture yourself on a hill on a bright sunny day. Behind you on the hill is a tall tree. Stand with your back against the tree.
2) Here is where the tricky part starts. See yourself as you are, and see yourself as the tree as well. You and the tree are separate and one at the same time.
3) Visualize the roots of the tree, now your roots, buried deep below the ground. Fully experience the earth with all of your senses. Feel the dark, cool soil. See any terrestrial creatures that may be near by.
4) Now visualize the leaves. See the leaves and yourself reaching upward toward the sun. Feel the warmth. Breathe in fresh, clean air.

This can be the end if you wish, just a quick grounding, but you can continue the visualization for as long as you like. Spend time enjoying this place and being both yourself and the tree.
Echo_of_shadows

*For years, I've had a list in my physical BOS that's very similar to the following one. This version is more thorough than my own. May it help you in your spell crafting endeavors.

Magickal Needs With Tools

Abundance
See Prosperity

Agriculture
Elements- Earth
Planets- Moon
Days- Saturday
Deities- Brigit, White Lady, Epona, Lugh, Bel, the Horned God, Amaethon, Dagon, Demeter, Aglaia, Euphrosyne, Persephone, Hecate, Gaea, Rhea, Cronus, Pan, Adonis, Hades, Carpo, Aristaeus, Ceres, Ops, Proserpina, Flora, Tellus Mater, Saturn, Faunus, Mars, Jupiter, Consus, Triptolemus, Vertumnus, Heqet, Min, Osiris, Ra, Hapi, Amen, Cinteotl, Xilonen, Gucumatz, Yum Caax, Itzamna, Xipe, Xochipilli, Cerridwen, Renenet, Min, Tezcatlipoca
Colors- Green
Herbs- All
Oils- All
Incense- All
Stones- All

Alcoholism
See Breaking Bad Habits

Animals
Elements- Earth
Planets- Saturn
Days- Tuesday
Deities- Epona, Rhiannon, Brigantia, Cerridwen, Cernunnos, Bel, Herne the Hunter, Bran the Blessed, the Horned God, Cocidius, Flidais, Nuada, Anu, Manannan mac Lir, Nantosuelta, Artemis, Athena, Hecate, Nymphs, Pan, Poseidon, Hermes, Cybele, Pales, Diana, Faunus, Neptune, Mercury, Mars, Bast, Sekhmet, Mut, Anubis, Hurukan, Inanna, Ishtar
Colors- Brown
Herbs- Pennyroyal, Lavender, Cinnamon, Basil, Allspice, Coriander, Sandalwood, Blackberry
Oils- Spearmint, Lemon Balm, Rosemary, Myrrh
Incense- Violet
Stones- Agate, Chrysoprase, Malachite

Anointing
Elements- All
Planets- All
Days- All
Deities- All
Colors- White
Herbs- Acacia, Angelica, Carnation, Cinquefoil, Frankincence, Jasmine, Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Lotus, Myrrh, Rose, Rosemary, Vervain
Oils- Lavender, Frankincense, Myrrh, Rosemary
Incense- Lavender, Frankincense, Myrrh, Rosemary
Stones-

Astral Projection
Elements- Water
Planets- Moon
Days- Monday
Deities- Anubis
Colors- Silver, White, Blue, Purple, Yellow
Herbs- Dittany of Crete, Mugwort, Poplar, Ash, Benzoin, Cinnamon, Jasmine, Lavender, Lettuce, Rowan, Sage, Sandalwood, Catnip, Ginger, Hyssop, Lilac, Orange, Peppermint, Rowan, Valerian
Oils- Mugwort, Benzoin, Cinnamon, Ginger, Sandalwood
Incense- Dittany of Crete, Mugwort
Stones-

Banishing
See Exorcism

Beauty
Elements- Water
Planets- Venus
Days- Friday
Deities- Arianrhod, Branwen, Creiddylad, Nuada, Angus mac Og, Aphrodite, Apollo, Adonis, Venus, Hathor, Isis, Bast, Bes, Chalchihuitlicue, Lilith
Colors- Light Blue, Pink
Herbs- Avocado, Catnip, Flax, Ginseng, Maidenhair, Yerba Santa, Rose, Thyme, Lavender
Oils- Catnip, Rose, Ambergris, Gardenia, Ginger, Jasmine, Lavender
Incense- Catnip, Cowslip, Lavender
Stones- Amber, Cat's Eye, Jasper, Opal, Zircon, Emerald

Bills- To pay
See Money

Binding
Elements- Earth
Planets- Saturn
Days- Saturday
Deities-
Colors- Black
Herbs- Apple, Cayenne, Dragon's Blood, Cypress, Pine, Pepper, Rowan, Wormwood
Oils- Cypress, Pine
Incense-Dragon's Blood, Cypress, Pine
Stones-

Blessings
See Spirituality

Breaking Bad Habits
Elements- Fire, Water, Air, Earth
Planets- Mercury
Days- Tuesday
Deities- All
Colors- Brown, Green, Yellow, Blue
Herbs- Cypress, Patchouli, Sage, Lavender, Anise, Mace, Lemongrass, Rose, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Almond, Caraway, Dill, Fennel, Catnip, Eucalyptus, Sweet Pea, Thyme
Oils- Cypress, Patchouli, Sage, LAvender, Lemongrass, Peppermint
Incense-Cypress, Patchouli, Sage, Lavender, Lemongrass, Rose, Peppermint, Almond, Eucalyptus, Sweet Pea, Thyme
Stones- Aventurine, Blue Lace Agate, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Jade, Garnet, Mica, Ruby, Botswana Agate, Topaz

Business- For success in
See Prosperity

Car
Element- Fire
Planets- Mars
Days- Tuesday
Deities-
Color- Red
Herbs- Allspice, Cedar, Ginger, Rosemary
Oils- Cedar, Rosemary
Incense- Allspice, Cedar, Ginger, Rosemary
Stones- Garnet, Sulfer, Tiger's Eye

Celibacy
See Chasity

Chasity
Elements- Water
Planets- Venus
Days- Friday
Deities- Virgin Goddesses
Colors- Pink, White
Herbs- Cactus, Camphor, Coconut, Cucumber, Fleabane, Hawthorn, Lavender, Pineapple, Sweetpea, Vervain, Witch Hazel, Chickweed, Cayenne, Clover, Cumin, Elder, Licorice, Magnolia, Nutmeg, Rhubarb, Rye, Scullcap, Spikenard, Vetch, Yerba Mate
Oils- Camphor, Lavender, Marjoram
Incense- Lavender, Hawthorn

Children
Element- Fire
Planets- Sun
Days- Sunday, Tuesday
Deities- All
Color- Red
Herbs- Caraway, Motherwort, Cinnamon, Hyssop, Rose, Lavender
Oils- Cinnamon, Hyssop, Lavender
Incense- Cinnamon, Lavender, Rose
Stones- Agate, Amber, Coral, Lapis Lazuli

Clairvoyance
See Divination

Cocaine Addiction
See Breaking Bad Habits

Communication
See Mental Powers

Composing Music
See Creativity

Conscious Mind
See Mental Powers

Consecration
See Anointing

Courage- See Also Strength
Elements- Fire
Planets- Mars
Days- Tuesday
Deities- Morrigu, Athena, Artemis, Ares, Mars, Sekhmet, Auf
Colors- Red, Yellow, Green, Brown
Herbs- Borage, Black Cohosh, Columbine, Masterwort, Mullien, Poke, Ragweed, Sweetpea, Tea, Thyme, Tonka, Wahoo, Yarrow, Allspice, Black Pepper, Dragon's Blood, Frankincense, Geranium
Oils- Black Pepper, Clove, Fennel, Ginger, Onion, Swet Pea, Thyme, Yarrow, Frankincense, Rose Geranium, Cedar, Musk
Incense- Rose, Yarrow
Stones- Agate, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Bloodstone, Carnelian, Diamond, Tiger's Eye, Quartz Crystal, Garnet

Creativity
Elements- Water
Planets- Mercury, Venus
Days- Monday, Friday
Deities- Druantia, Pales, Seshat, Isis, Khnemu, Ptah, Thoth, Khepera, Osiris, Ra, Ishtar, Athena
Colors- Blue, Orange
Herbs- Honeysukle, Lilac, Lotus, Rose, Vervain, Wild Cherry, Savory, Camomile, Nutmeg, Orris
Oils- Lilac, Rose
Incense- Honeysuckle, Camomile, Nutmeg
Stones- Azurite, Blue Calcite, Jade, Sodalite

Defense
See Protection

Divination- See Also Psychic Abilities
Elements- Water
Planets- Moon, Mercury
Days- Wednesday, Monday
Deities- Brigit, Merlin, Taliesin, Demeter, Gaea, the Graiae, Hecate, Artemis, Selene, Apollo, Zeus, Pan, Diana, Fortuna, Faunus, Janus, Carmenta, Isis, Thoth, Osiris, Anubis, Set, Masaya, Tezcatlipoca, Xolotl, Morrigu, Scathach, Bran the Blessed, Tailtiu, Cernunnos, the Dagda, Lugh, Gwydion, Nymphs, Ops, Antevorta, Postvorta, Egeria, Amen
Colors- Black, Silver, White, Yellow/Gold
Herbs- Anise, Ash, Bay, Bistort, Broom, Camphor, Cherry, Chicory, Cinnamon, Cinquefoil, Dandelion, Eyebright, Fig, Goldenrod, Gum Mastic, Juniper, Marigold, Mugwort, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Star Anise, Thyme, Wormwood, Yarrow, Ivy, Hibiscus, Meadowsweet, Orange, Orris, Pomegranate, Dragon's Blood, Black Willow, Apple, Beans, Clove, Holly, Mistletoe, Moonwort, Nuts, Oak, Lilac, Acacia, Honeysukle, Dittany of Crete, Hazel, Rowan, Mullien, Lilac, Honeysukle
Oils- Camphor, Clove, Orange, Tuberose
Incense- Anise, Ash, Bay, Bistort, Chicory, Cinquefoil, Elecampane, Eyebright, Juniper, Marigold, Mugwort, Nutmeg, Orris, Patchouli, Rose, Thyme, Wormwood
Stones- Amethyst, Azurite, Flint, Hematite, Jet, Moonstone, Obsidian, Sodalite

Dream Magick- See also Prophetic Dreams
Elements- Air, Water
Planets-
Days- Monday
Deities- Gaea, Morpheus, Asclepius, Andromeda, Ariadne, Brizo, Icelus, Phobetor, Phantasos, Phantastus, Hermes, Isis, Osiris, Lilith
Colors- Silver, Blue, Yellow
Herbs- Adder's Tongue, Agrimony, Anise, Camphor, Celandine, Cinnamon, Daisy, Holly, Hops, Ivy, Lemon Verbena, Mandrake, Marigold, Mistletoe, Mugwort, Onion, Peppermint, Purslane, Rose, St.Johnswort, Verbena, Vervain, Wormwood, Yarrow, Lavender, Lemongrass, Sage
Oils- Marigold, Jasmine, Mimosa, Mugwort, Clary Sage
Incense-
Stones- Amethyst, Chaurolite, Flourite, Sugilite, Aventurine, Moonstone

Drowsiness
See To Sleep

Earth- To protect our planet
Element- Earth, Air, Water, Fire
Planets- All
Days- All
Deities- Earth Gods and Goddesses
Color- Brown, Green(no candles)
Herbs- Wild plants in area
Oils- All
Incense- All
Stones- Any rocks on the ground

Employment
Element- Earth, Fire
Planets- Saturn, Jupiter
Days-Thursday, Tuesday, Saturday
Deities-
Color- Green, Red
Herbs- Allspice, Basil, Cinnamon, Dill, Sage, Black Pepper, Rosemary
Oils- Allspice, Cinnamon, Sage, Rosemary
Incense- Allspice, Basil, Cinnamon, Sage, Rosemary
Stones- Bloodstone, Peridot, Tiger's Eye, Topaz, Amethyst, Carnelian

Enchantment
See Magickal Power

Energy- See Also Power
Elements- Fire
Planets- Sun, Mars
Days- Tuesday
Deities- Owein ap Urien, Taranis, Sucellus, Macha, Zeus, Jupiter, Osiris, Isis, Tara
Colors- Red, Orange
Herbs- Allspice, Bay, Carnation, Cinquefoil, Frankincense, Lotus, Musk, Thyme, Dragon's Blood, Verbena, Oak, Holly, Elder, Fennel, St.Johmswort, Vervain
Oils- Bay, Bergamont, Black Pepper, Camphor, Caraway, Carnation, Cinnamon, Garlic, Ginger, Lemon, Lime, Nasturtium, Nutmeg, Orange, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Pine, Saffron, Vanilla
Incense- Allspice, Bay, Carnation, Frankincense, Lotus, Thyme, Dragon's Blood, Verbena, Oak, Holly, Elder, St.Johmswort, Vervain
Stones- Beryl, Citrine, Selenite, Tiger's Eye, Red Zircon

Exorcism
Elements- Fire
Planets- Sun, Mars
Days- Sunday, Tuesday
Deities- Bast
Colors- White, Black, Red, Silver
Herbs- Angelica, Arbutus, Asafoetida, Avens, Basil, Beans, Birch, Boneset, Buckthorn, Clove, Clover, Cumin, Devil's Bit, Dragon's Blood, Elder, Fern, Fleabane, Frankincense, Fumitory, Garlic, Heliotrope, Horehound, Horseradish, Juniper, Leek, Lilac, Mallow, Mint, Mistletoe, Mullien, Myrrh, Nettle, Onion, Peach, Peony, Pepper, Pine, Rosemary, Rue, Sagebrush, Sandalwood, Sloe, Snapdragon, Tamarisk, Thistle, Witch Grass, Yarrow, Copal, Ivy, Peppermint, Vetiver
Oils- Peppermint, Junipr, Basil, Pine, Yarrow
Incense- Basil, Clove, Dragon's Blood, Elder, Fern, Frankincense, Fumitory, Mint, Myrrh, Pine, Rosemary, Sagebrush, Sandalwood, Vervain, Yarrow
Stones-

Fertility
Elements- Earth, Water
Planets- Moon, Venus
Days- Monday, Thursday
Deities- Arianrhod, Brigit, Cerridwen, Brigantia, Macha, Herne the Hunter, Cernunnos, Bel, Epona, Manannan mac Lir, Mab, Nantosuelta, Druantia, the Horned God, Anu, Arianrhod, Rhiannon, the Dagda, Ostara, Eostre, Apollo, Cronus, Hera, Artemis, Maia, Aphrodite, Athena, Demeter, Gaea, Rhea, Pan, Dionysus, Poseidon, Antheia, Bendis, Cabari, Cabiri, Charities, Derceto, Europa, Pontia, Priapus, Hermes, Persephone, Hecate, Juno, Bona Dea, Diana, Fauna, Flora, Pales, Venus, Tellus Mater, Faunus, Bacchus, Vertumnus, Cybele, Lupercus, Ops, Pomona, Saturn, Nerthus, Bast, Heqet, Selqet, Min, Osiris, Amen, Khnemu, Bes, Hapi, Bast, Isis, Attis, Mut, Selkhet, Tlazolteotl, Itzamna, Tlaloc, Chantico, Centeotle, Quetzalcoatl, Ishtar, Kuan Yin, Lilith, Inanna, Astarte
Colors- Red, Green
Herbs- Cucumber, Mandrake, Myrtle, Oak, Pine, Pomegranate, Poppy, Rose, Sunflower, Walnut, Wheat, Agaric, Banana, Bistort, Bodhi, Carrot, Cuckoo-Flower, Cyclamen, Daffodil, Dock, Fig, Geranium, Grape, Hawthorn, Hazel, Horsetail, Mistltoe, Mustard, Nuts, Olive, Palm, Patchouli, Peach, Rice, Barley, Grass, Moonwort, Mugwort, Potatoes, Primrose, Reed, Saffron, Vines, Willow
Oils- Patchouly, Pine, Musk, Vervain
Incense- Cucumber, Oak, Patchouli, Pine, Pomegranate, Poppy, Sunflower
Stones-

Fidelity
See Chasity

Friendship
Elements- Water
Planets- Moon, Venus
Days- Monday, Friday
Deities- Aphrodite, Venus, Cerridwen, Isis
Colors- Blue, Pink
Herbs- Camomile, Cinnamon, Coriander, Lemon Balm, Vetivert
Oils- Camomile, Cinnamon
Incense- Camomile, Cinnamon, Lemon Balm
Stones- Chrysoprase, Pink Tourmaline, Turquoise, Amethyst, Chrysocolla, Rose Quartz

Good Luck
See Luck

Happiness
Elements- Water
Planets- Venus
Days- Thursday, Friday
Deities- Aphrodite, Hera, Dionysus, Notos, Euphrosyne, Venus, Juno,Bast, Hathor, Isis, Yum Caax
Colors- Pink, Blue, Yellow
Herbs- Catnip, Celandine, Cyclamen, Hawthorn, High John, Hyacinth, Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Marjoram, Meadowsweet, Morning Glory, Purslane, Quince, Saffron, St.Johnswort, Witch Grass, Apple, Sesame
Oils- Apple, Basil, Bergamont, Orange, Neroli, Sweet Pea, Water Lily, Lavender, Tuberose
Incense- Bayberry, Catnip, High John, Lavender
Stones-

Harvests
See Agriculture

Healing
Elements- Fire, Water
Planets- Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars
Days- Sunday, Wednesday
Deities- Brigit, Boann, Brigantia, Cernunnos, Bel, Lugh, Merlin, Taliesin, Diancecht, Gwydion, the Dagda, Nuada, Owein ap Urien, Epona, Scathach, Airmed, Etan, Fand, Miach, Gaea, Nymphs, Apollo, Asclepius, Hygeia, Paean, Iaso, Panacea, Telesphorus, Artemis, Pan, Minerva, Faunus, Sekhmet, Bast, Khensu, Thoth, Impotep, Itzamna, Pachacamac, Ixtlilton, Kuan Yin
Colors- White, Brown, Yellow/Gold, Pink, Green, Purple, Blue, Red
Herbs- Amaranth, Anemone, Apple, Ash, Balm of Gilead, Carnation, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Hops, Lavender, Myrrh, Narcissus, Onion, Peppermint, Red Geranium, Rose, Rosemary, Rue, Sage, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Thistle, Violet, Adder's Tongue, Alllspice, Angelica, Barley, Bay, Bittersweet, Blackberry, Bracken, Burdock, Calamus, Ceder, Citron, Cowslip, Cucumber, Dock, Elder, Fennel, Figwort, Flax, Gardenia, Garlic, Ginseng, Goat's Rue, Golden Seal, Groundsel, Heliotrope, Hemp, Henna, Horehound, Horse chestnut, Ivy, Job's Tears, Lemon Balm, Life Everlasting, Lime, Mesquite, Mint, Mugwort, Nettle, Oak, Olive, Pepper Tree, Persimmon, Pine, Plantain, Plum, Potatoe, Rowan, Rue, Saffron, Thyme, Ti, Tobacco, Vervain, Willow, Wintergreen, Wood Sorrel, Yerba Santa
Oils- Clove, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Hops, Melon, Myrrh, Niaouli, Palmarosa, Pine, Sandalwood, Spearmint
Incense- Amaranth, Apple, Ash, Balm of Gilead, Burdock, Carnation, Cedar, Cinnamon, Citron, Coriander, Elder, Eucalyptus, Hops, Lavender, Mesquite, Mint, Mugwort, Myrrh, Narcissus, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary, Rue, Sage, Sagebrush, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Thistle, Thyme, Violet, Willow, Juniper
Stones- Agate, Amber, Adventurine, Calcite, Clear Quartz, Coral, Fossils, Garnet, Jade,
Malachite, Petrified Wood, Carnelion, Hematite, Peridot, Turquoise

Health
Elements- Water, Fire
Planets- Jupiter
Days- Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Deities- Brigantia, Brigit, Anu, Diancecht, Airmed, Lugh, Etan, Gaea, Apollo, Asclepius, Zeus, Jupiter, Bast, Imhotep
Colors- Blue, Red
Herbs- Anemone, Ash, Camphor, Caraway, Coriander, Fern, Galangal, Geranium, Groundsel, Juniper, Knotweed, Larkspur, Life-EverlastingMandrake, Marjoram, Mistletoe, Mullien, Nutmeg, Oak, Pimpernel, Rue, St.Johnswort, Sassafras, Spikenard, Sumbul, Tansy, Thyme, Walnut, Wood Sorrel, Bay, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Sage, Spearmint
Oils- Carnation, Eucalyptus, Garlic, Lavender, Lemon, Melon, Pine, Rue, Thyme
Incense- Rue, Sunflower, Thyme
Stones- Carnelian, Hematite, Jade, Peridot, Turquoise

Home
Elements- Earth, Water
Planets- Moon, Saturn
Days- Monday, Saturday
Deities- Brigit, Gaea, Hera, Hestia, Demeter, Juno, Vesta, Hathor, Isis, Selqet, Neith, Bes, Chantico
Colors- Pink, Yellow/Gold, Brown, Green, Orange, Purple, White
Herbs- Pine Needles, Patchouli, Fern, Vervain, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Orange, Rosemary
Oils- Patchouli, Lemon, Orange, Rosemary
Incense- Pine Needles, Patchouli, Fern, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Orange, Rosemary
Stones- Obsidian, Apache Tear, Hematite, Onyx, Quartz Crystal, Salt

Interviews- To excel in
See Employment

Justice
Elements- Earth, Fire
Planets- Jupiter
Days- Saturday, Thursday
Deities- Anu, Hecate, Hera, Artemis, Apollo, Nereus, Zeus, Dike, Astraea, Themis, Arete, Praxidice, Nemesis, Rhadamanthus, Athena, Juno, Diana, Jupiter, Mars, Maat, Shait, Osiris, Anubis, Don, Demeter, Astraea, Ceres, Jupiter, Horus, Thoth, Kuan Yin
Colors- Blue, Orange, White
Herbs- Cedar, Lotus, Mint, Vervain, Violet, Nutmeg, Bayberry, Cinnamon, Cinquefoil, Honeysukle, Camomile, Jasmine, Yellow Dock, Bay, Bergamont, Lemon Balm, Orange, Star Anise, Woodruff, Buckthorn, Cascara Sagrada, Celandine, Hickory, Marigold, Skunk Cabbage
Oils- Cedar, Nutmeg, Jasmine, Camomile
Incense- Cedar, Lotus, Mint, Vervain, Violet, Nutmeg, Bayberry, Cinnamon, Honeysukle, Camomile, Jasmine, Bay, Bergamont, Lemon Balm, Orange, Star Anise, Woodruff, Hickory, Marigold
Stones-

Knowledge
See Wisdom

Legal Matters
See Justice

Love
Elements- Fire, Water
Planets- Moon, Venus
Days- Monday, Friday
Deities- Branwen, Brigit, Mab, Creiddylad, Angus mac Og, Belili, Olwen, Aphrodite, Circe, Selene, Eros, Adonis, Zephyrus, Erato, Melusine, Venus, Luna, Cupid, Februa, Habondia, Hathor, Isis, Bast, Bes, Chalchihuitlicue, Tlazolteotl, Xochipilli, Xochiquetzal, Astarte, Ishtar, Inanna
Colors- Red, Pink
Herbs- Apple, Aster, Caraway, Coriander, Cumin, Jasmine, Lavender, Lovage, Marjoram, Meadowsweet, Myrrh, Orange, Orris, Rosemary, Tormentil, Vervain, Violet, Yarrow, Adam and Eve, Wood Aloes, Apricot, Avens, Bachelor's Buttons, Lemon Balm, Balm of Gilead, Barley, Basil, Beans, Bedstraw, Beet, Betony, Bleeding Heart, Bloodroot, Brazil Nut, Caper, Cardamon, Catnip, Camomile, Cherry, Chestnut, Chickweed, Cayanne, Cinnamon, Clove, Clover, Black Cohosh, Coltsfoot, Columbine, Copal, Crocus, Cubeb, Cuckoo-Flower, Daffodil, Daisy, Damiana, Devil's Bit, Dill, Dogbane, Dragon's Blood, Dutchman's Breeches, Elecampane, Elm, Endive, Eryngo, Fig, Fuzzy Weed, Gardenia, Gentain, Geranium, Ginger, Ginseng, Grains of Paradise, Hemp, Hibiscus, High John, Houseleek, Hyacinth, Indian Paint Brush, Joe-Pye Weed, Juniper, Kava Kava, Lady's Mantle, Leek, Lemon, Lemon Verbena, Licorice, Lime, Linden, Liverwort, Lobelia, Lotus, Love Seed, Maidenhair, Male Fern, Mallow, Mandrake, Maple, Mastic, Meadow Rue, Mimosa, Mistletoe, Moonwort, Myrtle, Nuts, Oleander, Orchid, Pansy, Papaya, Pea, Peach, Pear, Peppermint, Periwinkle, Pimento, Plum, Plumeria, Poppy, Prickly Ash, Primrose, Purslane, Quassia, Quince, Raspberry, Rose, Rue, Rye, Saffron, Sarsaparilla, Scullcap, Senna, Black Snakeroot, Southernwood, Spearmint, Spiderwort, Strawberry, Sugar Cane, Sumbul, Tararind, Thyme, Tomato, Tonka, Trillium, Tulip, Valerian, Vanilla, Venus Flytrap, Vetivert, Willow, Witch Grass, Wormwood, Yerba Mate, Yohimbe
Oils- Apple, Cardamon, Carnation, Coriander, Daffodil, Freesia, Gardenia, Ginger, Hyacinth, Iris, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon Verbena, Lilac, Meadowsweet, Mimosa, Narcissus, Palmarosa, Plumeria, Rose, Rosemary, Spider Lily, Stephanotis, Tuberose, Vanilla, Water Lily, Wood Aloe, Yarrow, Ylang-Ylang, Peppermint, Lemon, Apricot
Incense- Aloes, Apple, Aster, Caraway, Catnip, Cedar, Camomile, Cinnamon, Clove, Copal, Coriander, Cumin, Damiana, Dragon's Blood, Ginger, Hibiscus, High John, Jasmine, Lavender, Marjoram, Orange, Orris, Patchouli, Peppermint, Pomegranate, Poppy, Rose, Rosemary, Spearmint, Strawberry, Tormentil, Vanilla, Violet, Willow, Wood Betony, Yarrow
Stones- Alexandrite, Amber, Chrysocolla, Emerald, Lepidolite, Moonstone, Pearl, Rhodocrosite, Rose Quartz, Pink Tourmaline, Amethyst, Jade, Turquoise

Luck
Elements- Water, Fire
Planets- Moon, Jupiter
Days- Thursday, Sunday
Deities- Danu, Hecate, Hermes, Zeus, Lachesis, Tyche, Ops, Fortuna, Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter, Isis, Bes
Colors- Green, Orange, Blue
Herbs- Allspice, Aloe, Bamboo, Banyan, Be-Still, Bluebell, Cabbage, Calamus, China Berry, Cinchona, Cotton, Daffodil, Devil's Bit, Fern, Grains of Paradise, Hazel, Heather, Holly, Houseleek, Huckleberry, Irish Moss, Job's Tears, Linden, Lucky Hand, Male Fern, Moss, Nutmeg, Oak, Orange, Persimmon, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Poppy, Purslane, Rose, Snakeroot, Star Anise, Straw Strawberry, Sumbul, Vetivert, Violet, Wood Rose, Caraway, Ginger, Vanilla
Oils- Cinnamon, Patchouly, Rosemary, Lemongrass
Incense- Aloes, Allspice, Basil, Camomile, Damiana, Frankincense, Irish Moss, Jasmine, Oak Moss, Poppy, Rose, Violet
Stones-

Lust
Elements- Fire
Planets- Moon, Venus, Mars
Days- Tuesday
Deities- Cernunnos, Herne, Morrigu, Druantia, Circe, Aphrodite, Dionysus, Notos, Pan, Eros, Faunus, Bacchus, Cupid, Fauns, Ishtar, Lilith
Colors- Red
Herbs- Avocado, Caper, Caraway, Carrot, Cat Tail, Celery, Cinnamon, Daisy, Damiana, Deerstongue, Dill, Dulse, Endive, Eryngo, Galangal, Garlic, Ginseng, Grains of Paradise, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Licorice, Maguey, Mint, Nettle, Olive, Onion, Parsley, Patchouli, Radish, Rosemary, Saffron, Sesame, Black Snakeroot, Southernwood, Vanilla, Violet, Witch Grass, Yerba Mate, Yohimbe, Clove, Banana, Beans, Black Cohosh, Dragon's Blood, Oak, Palm
Oils- Musk, Vanilla, Ginger, Rosemary
Incense- Cinnamon, Damiana, Dragon's Blood, Patchouli, Rosemary, Violet, Mastic, Mint, Vanilla
Stones- Carnelian, Citrine, Jasper, Sunstone

Magickal Energy
See Magickal Power

Magickal Power
Elements- Fire
Planets- Sun, Moon, Mars
Days- Sunday, Monday, Saturday
Deities- Brigit, Apollo, Carmenta, Anubis, Isis, Set, Xolotl, Morrigu, Cerridwen, Scathach, Circe, Hecate, Artemis, Hades, Pluto, Nepthyths, Set, Tezcatlipoca, Tara, Morrigu, Rhiannon, Danu, Banba, Lugh, the Dagda, Gwydion, Ogma, Diancecht, Manannnan mac Lir, Math Mathonwy, Taliesin, Merlin, Nuada, Taranis, Selene, Gaea, Aphrodite, Hermes, Hephaestus, Zeus, Mercury, Jupiter, Vulcan, Nephthys, Thoth, Osiris, Ra, Tezcatlipoca, Lilith, Luna
Colors- Purple, Yellow, Red
Herbs- Allspice, Carnation, Dragon's Blood, Ginger, Gum Mastic, Tangerine, Vanilla, Elderberry, Elfswort, Lavendar, Basil
Oils- Bay, Carnation, Galangal, Ginger, Nutmeg, Orange, Pine, Vanilla, Tangerine, Rosemary
Incense-
Stones- Bloodstone, Flourite, Malachite,Amethyst, Sugilite, Rhodocrosite, Tiger's Eye

Manifestations
Elements- Water
Planets- Mercury
Days- Saturday
Deities-
Colors- Purple, White
Herbs- Balm of Gilead, Dittany of Crete, Mastic, Dandelion, Pipsissewa, Sweetpea, Thistle, Tobacco, Wormwood, Lilac, Heather, Mint, Solomon's Seal
Oils- Sandalwood, Lilac
Incense- Dittany of Crete, Heather, Mastic, Mint, Sandalwood, Sweet Grass, Wormwood
Stones-

Marriage- To strengthen
Element- Water
Planets- Moon, Saturn
Days- Monday, Saturday
Deities-
Color- Pink, Red
Herbs- Basil, Camomile, Cinnamon, Clove, Lavender, Rose
Oils- Camomile, Cinnamon, Clove, Lavender
Incense- Camomile, Cinnamon, Clove, Lavender
Stones- Rose Quartz, Pink Tourmaline

Meditation
Elements- Air, Water
Planets- Moon
Days- Monday, Wednesday
Deities-
Colors- Purple, White, Black
Herbs- Bodhi, Gotu Kola, Acacia, Angelica, Bay, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Jasmine, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Wisteria, Camomile
Oils- Camomile, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Wood Aloe
Incense- Anise, Frankincense, Gotu Kola, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Spearmint, Vanilla
Stones- Geodes, Sapphire, Sodalite

Memory
See Mental Powers

Mental Ability
See Mental Powers

Mental Powers
Elements- Air
Planets- Mercury
Days- Wednesday, Saturday
Deities- Janus, Hermes, Mercury
Colors- Brown, Orange, Silver
Herbs- Balm of Gilead, Caraway, Clove, Hazel, Honeysuckle, Lavender, Periwinkle, Rosemary, Rue, Celery, Eyebright, Grape, Horehound, Lily of the Valley, Mace, Mustard, Savory, Spearmint, Walnut
Oils- Clove, Coriander, Lily of the Valley, Rosemary, Sage
Incense-
Stones- Adventurine, Emerald, Zircon

Methamphetamine Addiction
See Breaking Bad Habits

Money
Elements- Earth
Planets- Sun, Jupiter, Saturn
Days- Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
Deities-
Colors- Green, Orange, Copper
Herbs- Almond, Basil, Bergamont, Bryony, Camomile, Cinquefoil, Cloves, High John, Honeysuckle, Hyssop, Jasmine, Mint, Patchouli, Pine, Sage, Sassafras, Vervain, Wheat, Alfalfa, Allspice, Blackberry, Bladderwrack, Blue Flag, Bromeliad, Buckwheat, Calamus, Camellia, Cascara Sagrada, Cashew, Cedar, Cinnamon, Clover, Comfrey, Cowslip, Dill, Dock, Elder, Fenugreek, Fern, Flax, Fumitory, Galangal, Ginger, Goldenrod, Golden Seal, Gorse, Grains of Paradise, Grape, Heliotrope, Honesty, Horse Chestnut, Irish Moss, Lucky Hand, Mandrake, Maple, Marjoram, May Apple, Moonwort, Moss, Myrtle, Nutmeg, Oak, Oats, Onion, Orange, Oregon Grape, Pea, Pecan, Periwinkle, Pomegranate, Poplar, Poppy, Rattlesnake Root, Rice, Snapdragon, Sesame, Snakeroot, Black Snakeroot, Squill, Tea, Tonka, Trillium, Vetivert, Woodruff
Oils- Basil, Ginger, Lemon Balm, Nutmeg, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Sage, Tonka, Vetivert, Pine, Cedarwood
Incense- Alfalfa, Allspice, Almond, Basil, Bayberry, Bergamont, Bryony, Cedar, Camomile, Cinnamon, Cinquefoil, Clove, Ginger, High John, Honeysuckle, Hyssop, Irish Moss, Jasmine, Mint, Oak Moss, Patchouli, Pine, Poppy, Sage
Stones- Aventurine, Bloodstone, Jade, Peridot, Tiger's Eye

Negativity
Elements- Fire
Planets- Sun, Mars
Days- Sunday, Tuesday
Deities-
Colors- Black, Grey
Herbs- Clove, Dragon's Blood, Frankincense, Ginseng, Pine, Sagebrush, Willow
Oils- Clove, Dragon's Blood, Frankincense, Pine
Incense- Clove, Dragon's Blood, Frankincense, Ginseng, Pine, Sagebrush, Willow
Stones-

Overeating
See Breaking Bad Habits

Passion
See Lust

Past Lives
See Astral Travel

Peace
Elements- Water
Planets- Moon
Days- Sunday
Deities- Tailtiu, Athena, Artemis, Irene, Diana, Minerva, Nerthus, Neith, Ba-Neb-Tetet, Osiris, Auf, Imhitep
Colors- White, Blue, Pink
Herbs- Basil, Cumin, Frankincense, Rose, Valerian, Dulse, Eryngo, Gardenia, Lavender, Loosestrife, Meadowsweet, Morning Glory, Myrtle, Olive, Passion Flower, Pennyroyal, Scullcap, Vervain, Violet, Camomile, Lilac, Tuberose
Oils- Apple, Bergamont, Broom, Catnip, Camomile, Freesia, Gardenia, Ginger, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Lily, Lily of the Valley, Marjoram, Meadowsweet, Plumeria, Rose, Spider Lily, Stephanotis, Tuberose, Water Lily, Ylang Ylang, Magnolia
Incense- Basil, Cumin, Frankincense, Lavender, Pennyroyal, Valerian
Stones- Aquamarine, Lepidolite, Rhodonite, Blue Tourmaline, Amethyst, Chalcedony, Sodalite, Calcite, Kunzite, Malachite

Power
Elements- Fire
Planets- Sun, Jupiter
Days- Sunday, Thursday
Deities- Owein ap Urien, Taranis, Sucellus, Macha, Zeus, Jupiter, Osiris, Isis, Tara
Colors- Purple, Red
Herbs- Carnation, Club Moss, Devil's Shoestring, Ebony, Gentain, Ginger, Rowan, Allspice, Bay, Cinquefoil, Frankincense, Lotus, Musk, Thyme, Dragon's Blood, Verbena, Oak, Holly, Elder, Fennel, St.Johnswort, Vervain, Basil
Oils- Ginger, Bay, Frankincense, Dragon's Blood, Basil
Incense- Ginger, Rowan, Frankincense, Lotus, Dragon's Blood, Oak, Holly, Elder, Fennel, St.Johnswort
Stones- Diamond, Quatrz Crystal, Ruby

Prophecy
See Divination

Prophetic Dreams- See also Dream Magick
Elements- Water
Planets- Moon
Days- Monday
Deities- Moon Deities
Colors- Blue, Silver
Herbs- Bracken, Buchu, Cinquefoil, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Marigold, Mimosa, Mugwort, Onion, Rose, Broom, Camphor, Holly, Mistltoe, Oak, Shamrocks, Willow, Lavender, Lemongrass, Nutmeg, Saffron, Mimosa
Oils- Camphor, Jasmine, Acacia, Lilac, Sandalwood
Incense- Bay, Jasmine, Marigold, Mugwort, Rose, Rosemary, Violet
Stones- Amethyst, Azurtie, Citrine, Lapis Lazuli, Moonstone

Prosperity
Elements- Earth
Planets- Sun, Jupiter, Moon
Days-Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Saturday
Deities- Danu, Anu, the Dagda, Bel, Epona, Sucellus, Cernunnos, Tailtiu, Herne the Hunter, Hades, Boreas, Cronus, Hermes, Zeus, Hecate, Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter, Pluto, Dis Pater, Ops, Plutus, Kubera, Bes, Hapi, Ra, Nerthus, Isis, Yum Caax, Chantico, Thalia, Osiris
Colors- Orange, Green
Herbs- Alfalfa, Alkanet, Almond, Ash, Banana, Benzoin, Nuts, Oak, Tomato, Tulip, Patchouli, Cinnamon
Oils- Bergamont, Cinnamon, Honeysuckle
Incense- Benzoin, Elder, Nutmeg
Stones- Adventurine, Calcite, Emerald, Jade, Malachite, Peridot, Staurolite, Green Tourmaline, Bloodstone

Protection
Elements- Fire
Planets- Sun, Mars, Saturn
Days- Saturday
Deities- Merlin, Taliesin, the Dagda, Sucellus, Banba, Macha, Scathach, Druantia, Athena, Hecate, Hera, Artemis, Demeter, Zeus, Minerva, Juno, Diana, Ceres, Jupiter, Bast, Buto, Selqet, Isis, Hathor, Neith, Nekhebet, Ta-urt, Anubis, Bes, Horus, Wapwawet, Mama Quilla, Nohochacyum, Kuan Yin, Inanna, Lilith
Colors- Silver, White, Black, Brown, Blue, Purple, Red
Herbs- Angelica, Ash, Balm of Gilead, Bay, Cyclamen, Dill, Fennel, Fern, Hyssop, Mistletoe, Mullien, Peony, Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rowan, Rue, St.Johnswort, Snapdragon, Tarragon, Vervain, Acacia, African Violet, Agrimony, Ague Root, Aloe, Althea, Alyssum, Amaranth, Anemone, Anise, Arbutus, Asafoetida, Barley, Basil, Bamboo, Bean, Wood Betony, Birch, Bittersweet, Blackberry, Bladderwrack, Bloodroot, Blueberry, Bodhi, Boneset, Bryony, Bromeliad, Broom, Buckthorn, Burdock, Cactus, Calamus, Caraway, Carnation, Cascara Sagrada, Castor, Cedar, Celandine, Chrysanthemum, Cinchona, Cinnamon, Cinquefoil, Clove, Clover, Club Moss, Coconut, Black Cohosh, Cotton, Cumin, Curry, Cypress, Datura, Devil's Bit, Devil's Shoestring, Dogwood, Dragon's Bloob, Ebony, Elder, Elecampane, Eucalyptus, Euphorbia, Feverwort, Figwort, Flax, Fleabane, Foxglove, Frankincense, Galangal, Garlic, Ginseng, Gorse, Gourd, Grain, Grass, Hazel, Heather, Holly, Honeysuckle, Horehound, Houseleek, Hyacinth, Irish Moss, Ivy, Juniper, Kava Kava, Lady's Sliper, Larch, Larkspur, Lavender, Leek, Lilac, Lettuce, Lily, Lime, Linden, Liquidamber, Loosestrife, Lotus, Lucky Hand, Mallow, Mandrake, Marigold, Masterwort, Meadow Rue, Mimosa, Mint, Mulluka, Mugwort, Mulberry, Mustard, Myrrh, Nettle, Norfolk Island Pine, Oak, Olive, Onion, Orris, papaya, Papyrus, Parsley, Pennyroyal, Pepper, Pepper Tree, Periwinkle, Pilot weed, Pimpernel, Pine, Plantain, Plum, Primrose, Purslane, Quince, Radish, Ragwort, Raspberry, Rattlesnake Root, Rhubarb, Rice, Roots, Rose, Sage, Sandalwood, Sloe, Southernwood, Spanish Moss, Suill, Tamarisk, Thistle, Ti, Toadflax, Tomato, Tormentil, Tulip, Turnip, Valerian, Venus Flytrap, Violet, Wax Plant, Willow, Wintergreen, Witch Hazel, Wolf's Bane, Woodruff, Wormwood, Yerba Santa, Yucca
Oils- Basil, Black Pepper, Broom, Clove, Cumin, Galangal, Garlic, Geranium, Juniper, Lime, Nasturtium, Niaouli, Onion, Parsley, Peppermint, Pennyroyal, Pine, Vetivert, Patchouly
Incense- African Violet, Alfalfa, Althea, Angelica, Ash, Balm of Gilead, Basil, Bay, Blessed Thistle, Burdock, Caraway, Cedar, Cinnamon, Clove, Coconut, Cyclamen, Dragon's Blood, Elder, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Ginseng, Hops, Hyssop, Irish Moss, Lavender, Marigold, Mint, Mugwort, Mullien, Myrrh, Oak Moss, Pennyroyal, Peony, Rose, Rosemary, Rowan, Rue, Sage, Sandalwood, Spearmint, St.Johnswort, Tarragon, Vetivert, Violet, Wisteria, Wood Betony
Stones- Agate, Apache Tear, Calcite, Clear quartz, Lapis Lazuli, Mica, Obsidian, Topaz, Carnelian, Quartz Crystal, Garnet, Lava, Salt

Psychic Ability- See Also Psychic Powers
Elements- Air
Planets- Moon
Days- Monday, Saturday
Deities- Brigit, Morrigu, Merlin, Taliesin, Cerridwen, Cernunnos, the Dagda, Artemis, Gaea, Pan, Faunus, Isis, Osiris, Bast, Chandra
Colors- Silver, Purple
Herbs- Borage, Honeysuckle
Oils- Honeysuckle
Incense- Honeysuckle
Stones- Amethyst, Chaurolite, Holey Stones, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite

Psychic Awareness- See Also Psychic Powers
Elements- Water
Planets- Saturn, Moon
Days- Saturday, Monday
Deities-
Colors- Blue, Yellow, Silver
Herbs- Acacia, Anise, Bay, Camphor, Cassia, Cinnamon, Citron, Clove, Flax, Galangal, Gardenia, Heliotrope, Honeysuckle, Lemongrass, Lilac, Mace, Marigold, Mastic, Mugwort, Nutmeg, Orange, Orris, Peppermint, Rose, Saffron, Star Anise, Thyme, Tuberose, Wormwood, Yarrow
Oils- Bay, Celery, Cereus, Cinnamon, Deerstongue, Iris, Lemongrass, Mace, Mugwort, Nutmeg, Star Anise, Yarrow, Camphor, Peppermint
Incense- Acacia, Heliotrope, Honeysuckle, Lemongrass, Mugwort, Nutmeg, Star Anise, Wormwood, Yarrow, Cinnamon, Deerstongue
Stones- Amethyst, Aquamarine, Lapis Lazuli

Psychic Development
See Psychic Powers

Psychic Powers
Elements- Water
Planets- Moon
Days- Monday, Wednesday
Deities-
Colors- Purple
Herbs- Acacia, Althea, Bay, Bistort, Bladderwrack, Borage, Buchu, Celery, Cinnamon, Citron, Elecampane, Eyebright, Flax, Galangal, Grass, Honeysuckle, Lemongrass, Mace, Marigold, Mastic, Mugwort, Peppermint, Rose, Rowan, Saffron, Star Anise, Stillengia, Sumbul, Thyme, Uva Ursa, Wormwood, Yarrow, Yerba Santa, Anise, Camphor, Cloves, Dandelion, Clover, Frankincense, Ginger, Gum Mastic, Heliotrope, Hyssop, Kava Kava, Laurel, Lavender, Lilac, Magnolia, Mandrake, Mullien, Orchid, Purslane, Queen Root, Rosemary, Thyme, Wisteria, Wood Rose
Oils- Acacia, Bay, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Anise, Camphor, Cloves, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Rosemary, Thyme
Incense- Acacia, Althea, Balm of Gilead, Bay, Caraway, Catnip, Cedar, Cinnamon, Citron, Elecampane, Hazel, Juniper, Lavender, Lilac, Mace, Mastic, Mugwort, Nutmeg, Peppermint, Rose, Rue, Star Anise, Wormwood, Yarrow
Stones-

Purification
Elements- Water, Fire
Planets- Saturn
Days- Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Deities- Bel, Hecate, Hera, Artemis, Pales, Diana, Juno, Faunus, Isis, Kuan Yin
Colors- Blue, White
Herbs- Anise, Basil, Bay, Dragon's Blood, Elder, Frankincense, Hyssop, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Verbena, Lovage, Myrrh, Orange, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Rue, Saffron, Sandalwood, Solomon's Seal, Alkanet, Gum Arabic, Asafoetida, Avens, Benzoin, Wood Betony, Bloodroot, Broom, Cedar, Camomile, Coconut, Copal, Euphorbia, Fennel, Horseradish, Iris, Mimosa, Parsley, Pepper Tree, Sagebrush, Shallot, Blessed Thistle, Thyme, Tobacco, Tumeric, Valerian, Vervain, Yucca, Sage, Eucalyptus, Spearmint
Oils- Bay, Broom, Camphor, Copal, Costmary, Dill, Eucalyptus, Garlic, Ginger, Hyssop, Juniper, Lemon, Lemon Balm, Lemongrass, Lemon Verbena, Lilac, Lime, Neroli, Orange, Pine, Tulip, Wood Aloe, Rosemary, Cedarwood, Myrrh, Benzoin
Incense- Anise, Basil, Bay, Benzoin, Blessed Thistle, Cedar, Camomile, Cinquefoil, Clove, Copal, Dragon's Blood, Frankincense, Hyssop, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Verbena, Mint, Myrrh, Orange, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Rue, Sage, Solomon' Seal, Thyme, Wood Betony
Stones- Aquamarine, Calcite, Quartz Crystal, Salt

Sexual Activities- See Also Lust
Elements- Fire
Planets- Mars
Days- Tuesday, Friday
Deities- Mab, Macha, Morrigu, Cernunnos, Druantia, the Horned God, Dionysus, Eros, Pan, Aphrodite, Circe, Bacchus, Cupid, Fauns, Faunus, Venus, Bona Dea, Bast, Selqet, Xochipilli, Itzpapalotl, Tlazolteotl, Ishtar, Lilith
Colors- Red
Herbs- Cinnamon, Parsley, Ginger, Patchouli
Oils- Cardamon, Ginger, Jasmine, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang
Incense- Cinnamon, Sandalwood
Stones- Carnelian

Sexuality
See Lust or Sexual Activities

Sexual Potency
See Lust or Sexual Activities

Sleep- To cause
Element- Water, Fire
Planets- Sun, Moon
Days- Monday
Deities-
Color- Blue, Red
Herbs- Lavender, Lemon Balm, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Basil, Chile Pepper, Ginger
Oils- Lavender, Sandalwood, Ginger
Incense- Lavender, Lemon Balm, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Basil, Ginger
Stones- Amethyst, Aquamarine, Moonstone

Smoking
See Breaking Bad Habits

Spirit Contact
See Manifestations

Spirits
See Manifestations

Spiritual Healing
See Spirituality

Spiritual Illumination
See Spirituality

Spirituality
Elements- Spirit, Water
Planets- Moon, Venus
Days- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday
Deities- Danu, Badb, Hera, Demeter, Gaea, Isis, Hathor, Osiris, Morrigu, Scathach, Artemis, Diana, Thoth, Hurukan, Kuan Yin, Tara
Colors- White, Purple
Herbs- African Violet, Wood Aloes, Gum Arabic, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Gardenia, Heather, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Alder, Blueberries, Cassia, Copal, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Lotus, Mugwort, Pine, Saffron, Sage, Sandalwood, Wisteria, Avens, Cloves, Fennel, Garlic, Ginseng, Rosemary, Angelica, Bay, Carnation, Cedar, Feverfew, Geranium, Groundsel, Hops, Horehound, Juniper, Lemon Balm, Mint, Motherwort, Peppermint, Rose, Thyme, Vervain, Violet, Willow, Wood Sorrel, Yerba Santa
Oils- Cedar, Franincense, Gardenia, Jasmine, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Wood Aloe
Incense- African Violet, Aloes, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood
Stones- Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Lepidolite, Moonstone, Sugilite

Strength
Elements- Fire
Planets- Mars
Days- Sunday
Deities-
Colors- Red
Herbs- Bay, Carnation, Masterwort, Mugwort, Mulberry, Oak, Pennyroyal, Plantain, Saffron, St.Johnswort, Sweetpea, Tea, Thistle, Allspice, Cinquefoil, Frankincense, Lotus, Musk, Thyme, Dragon's Blood, Verbena, Holly, Elder, Fennel, Vervain
Oils- Bay, Frankincense, Dragon's Blood
Incense- Bay, Mugwort, Oak, Pennyroyal, St.Johnswort, Frankincense, Thyme, Dragon's Blood, Verbena, Holly, Elder, Fennel, Vervain
Stones-

Stress- To ease
See Peace

Studying
See Wisdom

Success
Elements- Earth
Planets- Sun, Jupiter
Days- Sunday, Thursday
Deities- Danu, the Dagda, Sucellus, Bel, Hermes, Artemis, Hecate, Mercury, Saturn, Janus, Diana, Ops, Horus, Osiris, Thoth, Isis, Nerthus, Kuan Yin, Ishtar
Colors- Brown, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple
Herbs- Lemon Balm, Cinnamon, Clover, Ginger, High John, Rowan, Wahoo, Winter's Bark, Patchouli, Camomile
Oils- Woodruff
Incense- Bayberry, Cinnamon, Ginger, High John, Lemon Verbena
Stones-

Travel
Element- Air, Fire
Planets- Mercury, Mars
Days- Wednesday, Tuesday
Deities-
Color- Yellow, Red
Herbs- Anise, Mace, Peppermint, Seaweeds, Kelp, Bladderwrack
Oils- Peppermint
Incense- Peppermint, Seaweeds
Stones- Aventurine, Chalcedony, Mica, Carnelian, Turquoise

Truth
See Justice

Visions- See also Psychic Powers
Elements- Fire
Planets- Moon
Days- Monday
Deities-
Colors- Purple
Herbs- Angelica, Coltsfoot, Crocus, Damiana, Kava Kava, Bay Laurel, Frankincense, Lotus, Acacia, Dittany of Crete, Marigold, Mugwort, Wormwood
Oils- Bay, Frankincese, Acacia
Incense- Bay, Damiana, Frankincense, Hyssop
Stones-

Wealth
Elements- Earth
Planets- Jupiter
Days- Sunday, Thursday
Deities- Kupera, Plutus
Colors- Green
Herbs- Almond, Basil, Bergamont, Bryony, Camomile, Cinquefoil, Cloves, High John, Honeysuckle, Hyssop, Jasmine, Mint, Patchouli, Pine, Sage, Sassafras, Vervain, Wheat, Alfalfa, Allspice, Blackberry, Bladderwrack, Blue Flag, Bromeliad, Buckwheat, Calamus, Camellia, Cascara Sagrada, Cashew, Cedar, Cinnamon, Clover, comfrey, Cowslip, Dill,Dock, Elder, Fenugreek, Fern, Flax, Fumitory, Galangal, Ginger, Goldenrod, Golden Seal, Gorse, Grains of Paradise, Grape, Heliotrope, Honesty, Horse Chestnut, Irish Moss, Lucky Hand, Mandrake, Maple, Marjoram, May Apple, Moonwort, Moss, Myrtle, Nutmeg, Oak, Oats, Onion, Orange, Oregon Grape, Pea, Pecan, Periwinkle, Pomegranate, Poplar, Poppy, Rattlesnake Root, Rice, Snapdragon, Sesame, Snakeroot, Black Snakeroot, Squill, Tea, Tonka, Trillium, Vetivert, Woodruff
Oils- Basil, Camomile, Clove, Hyssop, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Incense- Basil
Stones-

Willpower
Elements- Fire
Planets- Sun
Days- Sunday
Deities-
Colors- Red, Purple
Herbs- Rosemary, St.Johnswort
Oils- Rosemary
Incense- Rosemary, St.Johnswort
Stones-

Wisdom
Elements- Air
Planets- Moon, Saturn
Days- Wednesday, Saturday
Deities- Danu, Badb, Blodeuwedd, Merlin, Taliesin, Owein ap Urien, the Dagda, Brigit, Ogma, Apollo, Eurus, Athena, Hecate, Artemis, Metis, Zeus, Janus, Minerva, Thoth, Sin, Anubis, Maat, Isis, Nebo, Quetzalcoatl, Tara, Lilith, Cerridwen, Taranis, Druantia, Persephone, Eurus, Neith, Seshat, Osiris, Imhotep
Colors- Blue, Purple, Yellow/Gold
Herbs- Bodhi, Iris, Peach, Sage, Sunflower, Yew, Cinquefoil, Acacia, Clove, Cypress, Fir, Hazel, Laurel, Lily of the Valley, Oak Moss, Reed, Rosemary, Rowan, Rue, Sage, Gum Mastic
Oils- Sage
Incense- Sage, Sunflower
Stones- Chrysocolla, Sodalite, Sugilite, Aventurine, Emerald, Fluorute, Citrine

Youth
Elements- Water
Planets- Venus
Days- Friday
Deities- Nuada, Angus mac Og, Artemis, Dionysus, Zeus, Jupiter, Renpet
Colors- Pink
Herbs- Cowslip, Lavender, Linden, Oak, Rosemary, Sage, Anise, Fern, Myrtle, Vervain
Oils- Lavender, Rosemary, Sage
Incense- Coriander, Linden, Oak, Rosemary
Stones-

Source pages (http://onespiritx.tripod.com/magick01.htm)
(http://onespiritx.tripod.com/magick02.htm)
(http://onespiritx.tripod.com/magick03.htm)
(http://onespiritx.tripod.com/magick04.htm)
Echo_of_shadows

Warm Wishes Tea

*I thought this name had a nicer ring than Get Well Tea. I made this tea last night hoping to make my sweetie feel better.

1 bag Green tea
1 bag Orange blossom hibiscus tea
Honey
Sugar (optional)
1 big cup (think tall coffee cup)
Visualization skill

Place the tea bags into the cup and pour hot tap water over them, filling the cup most of the way, but not completely full. Place the cup in the microwave for approximately 1 minute 30 seconds. If your cup's handle becomes hot, please use caution. Either use a pot holder, or let the cup sit in the microwave until cool. Add a bit of honey to your cup. I’d use about 2 tablespoons for a big cup. The purpose of the honey isn't to sweeten the tea, it’s just a healthy ingredient. The sugar is optional if the bit of honey added makes the tea sweet enough for you or someone else. Before drinking the tea yourself, or giving the tea to someone else, you’re going to use visualization. Carefully hold the cup and imagine it surrounded by white light. Pour all your feelings of warm wishes, happiness, blessings, etc., into the white light. See the light slowly pour into the tea. Drink, or share, and enjoy!

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”