Barker's topic.

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
barker

Converts

Post by barker »

The Immaculate Conception of Silence

You can be immaculately conceived. Silence is full of love and light and no pushy New-Agers. All that it takes is to be willing to receive faith from beyond. Beyond is - this is technical - not troubled for it is. And so are you.

barker channeling Jesus.
barker

Silence

Post by barker »

What is death but a forgotten song
A universe that does not belong
I am so tired of being frozen
Under this ice that I have chosen

Apathy is not my wish
When all is said and done
I wanted forever the light of love
And beneath it all I remember nothing

Not a sight to be seen
Nor a sound to be heard
Just a void with principle and faith
It has been my only word
barker

Re: Barker's topic.

Post by barker »

What is the difference between truth and delusion? Happy.
barker

Post by barker »

Folly

In choosing comes the suggestion to point out what you do, typically to another soul. Using your magic with change, the point is encapsulated in the change. An ideal amount of change is all and everything, and I sincerely do think that Wicca wants the foundation that strong. In knowing that "choice" is the key to new fun, is there any magic in self at all, beyond mucking around now? "Yes."

barker
barker

Post by barker »

Practically Grounding

The truth that you are saving the world is applicable because justice is served. According to the theory on immaculate conception, choices are the risk, so you are looking in the mirror at angels and demons - er, if you do not choose harm. It is suffice to promise yourself sex and more. Those who do not are called palavers, for they request that you remind them that you do that for you. They could be also described as 2d cutouts of personality and anger. It's too stupid, maybe you have to learn reiki and ground like permanently. The very reason that you don't have to watch out for palavers is that they think you think. Getting back to the topic, just think of sex, or music, again.
barker

Post by barker »

How to create yourself:

1. discover the final resolution: life or glory
2. recognise the truth in all others: peace or pain
3. choose with your ideal: wonder or sex

This process regenerates the ego as it serves - life is not deaf - hence to know where to put your things is the answer to the question, "Am I being and having the same stuff all my life?"
barker

Post by barker »

Purile [adj.]:
1. the thought or premise that everyone is wrong
2. a way that suffices only the theory that people are stupid

---
a master with purile thoughts and actions is called a palaver
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:10 pm Practically Grounding

The truth that you are saving the world is applicable because justice is served. According to the theory on immaculate conception, choices are the risk, so you are looking in the mirror at angels and demons - er, if you do not choose harm. It is suffice to promise yourself sex and more. Those who do not are called palavers, for they request that you remind them that you do that for you. They could be also described as 2d cutouts of personality and anger. It's too stupid, maybe you have to learn reiki and ground like permanently. The very reason that you don't have to watch out for palavers is that they think you think. Getting back to the topic, just think of sex, or music, again.
Reiki is a good honest solution to the question of palavers, when and where your good times aren't rolling. Just place your hands, and think pleasant open thoughts about how the palavers are never going to be as beautiful as the real people.

Grounding, in the mean time, is the best opening for more spirituality, not just more fun.

barker
barker

Post by barker »

Power is being, doing, getting and having at the same time. It is seeking attention and asking for trust. When power goes wrong, it likes what it just did and finds it appropriate. Power is everything but the theory that "you are nice." It is the theory that "I am nice," for it is what has replaced an unaccepting or unacceptable childhood. After all, the best thing power can do is find you funny.

Stay young, barker.
barker

Post by barker »

How do you live without palaver's though? I mean honestly, these guys were littlery enabling my Thinker to be honest. I suppose there has to be a new subjective pratacol, and I am calling them revivalists. When the reiki has delivered palaver back to the truth in he, the revival is on to show for it the truth and not idiots.

Here I put that a simple way:
- beyond the presumption of evil is a true (re)generation of sense

A couple things sense does is experience bliss and hope; I think that is to ignore pain and worry. Choose your relationships wisely! barker
barker

Post by barker »

And now to the truth about women: They're all witches if you use the term correctly; but they're all fair if you give them sex.

I know, it's some kind of reversal of the judgement on people, is it you too..?
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:10 pm And now to the truth about women: They're all witches if you use the term correctly; but they're all fair if you give them sex.

I know, it's some kind of reversal of the judgement on people, is it you too..?
In cases of harm, the light is in what was the darkness.
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:45 pm In cases of harm, the light is in what was the darkness.
In all cases actually - the soul appears in visions never, it's beyond the God of Earth.

Reality is a master, heaven is a saint.
barker

Post by barker »

barker wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 am
barker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:45 pm In cases of harm, the light is in what was the darkness.
Reality is a master, heaven is a saint.
Hell is a moment.
barker

Post by barker »

Earth is a monster, but that's divine.

but that's divine, but that's divine, but that's divine...

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”