baby help

Discussion of raising your family in the pagan tradition.
_Kaimira_

baby help

Post by _Kaimira_ »

hi there,

i have been having dreams that my baby is a girl, but i wonder is there other methods of finding out the sex of my baby? thanks :)
JuniperBerry
Banned Member

Re: baby help

Post by JuniperBerry »

What are you craving?
The Gods we worship write their names on our faces; be sure of that. A person will worship something, have no doubt about that. We may think our tribute is paid in secret in the dark recesses of our hearts, but it will out. That which dominates our imaginations and our thoughts will determine our lives, and our character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we worship, for what we are worshipping we are becoming.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

As believers in the folk-religion we are studying, we seek after mysteries that expand the scope of our gods and our understanding of them, not reductionist theories that reduce them to manageable and socially productive "functions".

-Our Troth
_Kaimira_

Post by _Kaimira_ »

food, fresh veggies and dairy products, also oaysters and orange juice.
JuniperBerry
Banned Member

Post by JuniperBerry »

*Laughs* I hope it's not oysters and orange juice together! *shudders*

When I was pregnant with my boys I craved mostly salts and proteins; steak, eggs. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was craving mostly sweets and fruits; strawberries, pomegranate smoothies.
I was alot more hormonal with my daughter then I was with my boys also.
The Gods we worship write their names on our faces; be sure of that. A person will worship something, have no doubt about that. We may think our tribute is paid in secret in the dark recesses of our hearts, but it will out. That which dominates our imaginations and our thoughts will determine our lives, and our character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we worship, for what we are worshipping we are becoming.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

As believers in the folk-religion we are studying, we seek after mysteries that expand the scope of our gods and our understanding of them, not reductionist theories that reduce them to manageable and socially productive "functions".

-Our Troth
_Kaimira_

Post by _Kaimira_ »

hi sweety,

I am not hormonal actually, which my bf is happy about haha. i do crave for oaysters though they so yummmy. when i am in a bad mood i listen to hard core punk music. i'm gothic/punk, and when i looking for matary clothes they didn't want my bussines. they where so rude so i whip out my mastercard and said it's unlimited and now service me now! my card is not unlimited they think it is but it's not. stupid bitches. lol why people are so anal about how i dress? I am only 18. people are stupid they just want normal but ahh what is normal? living by the standards they live in.

your really nice thank for helping me.
JuniperBerry
Banned Member

Post by JuniperBerry »

Forever 21 is selling maternity clothes now. I know it's not gothy by nature, but it's younger clothing and you can make it gothy. Or: Here's a website for goth maternity wear and children's clothing.

http://www.punkbabyclothes.net/shop/ind ... Path=29_45

Don't cave to the Man, sister! (Heh) One of my closest friends is a goth. She's not 'normal' but she works in corporate, has a good life, and waves her freak flag high. She's childfree, but finds it offensive that the way one dresses is seen as indicative of their parenting capabilities. Screw 'em, Kaimira.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

-Our Troth
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

HAve you thought of making some of your own clothing? I started doing it when I was 6 months along. They were not amazing like a professional but I am a gutter punk at heart so the clothing really screamed to my style.
_Kaimira_

Post by _Kaimira_ »

hi all.

i did bring the sewing machine out and started on my own matery clothing, thanks for giving me the idea raven, thanks berry for the url i looked at it and it didn't have what i needed. hugs but thanks though. do you have any kids raven?
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Yes, I have a child. She is about to be 6. She is a very open-minded kid.

Return to “Pagan Family & Parenting”