My Relationship - Beginning to End

Talk about anything you want to here.
L.J.Hex

Re: Relationships

Post by L.J.Hex »

MizLynn3 wrote:
L.J.Hex wrote:So... My ex is an ex is an ex. But we're friends now, just like how I wished... And she has kept her problems to herself. Its like magick. ;) It seems that after all the trouble, she's content with the situation. I'm so totally tired of dating I'm not even thinking about it. And I'm quite happy like this. For now.

I am glad you have been able to come out on top with you heart n mind still in place. :)

Love n Blessings.
MizLynn
Yes, so far, so good. :flyingwitch:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I knew it would happen, I had to force my ex out of my life, block her on everything and just totally kick her ass out. Last months were pure emotional and mental abuse from her side and I reached the saturationpoint.... I'm so relieved that the pain is over.

And then the miracle happend... I think I have found the love of my life. I mean THE one to end them all. There's too much to be coincidence, everything has locked in place like a jigsawpuzzle. The table has been cleared of past and this person is THE perfect match in everything, abolutely everything. I'm feeling such a connection with her that I didn't think it would be possible. She's new and exciting and completely familiar at the same time. Even her looks, she has it all. Everything I've ever dreamed of my perfect partner to be.

I've been in love before, had great girlfriends before, but nothing comes close to this and I got more mileage than my age suggest. I've seen so much and thought this would never happen. And then it did.

It takes two to tango and I don't need to dance alone any more.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

My nutjob ex made her last crazy attempt to hurt me... And it resulted of getting rid of her things and her all together. The last traces of her presence are now gone and I couldn't be more happy.

And I'm having a date with certain someone very soon. My heart is in a flight.

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”