"Innocent People Should Die!" and Other NWO Thoughts

Talk about anything you want to here.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: "Innocent People Should Die!" and Other NWO Thoughts

Post by planewalker »

My outlook hasn't changed. Some people need large holes put in them just for who they are and some need to be saved because of who they could be.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

This is a rut of reality-track thinking with no way out. Heck, the whole planned apocalypse topic scares the bejeezes out of me. People like Steve Greer are saying free energy is a planetary solution, and TPTB want the status quo. Is there an alternative to NWO as martial law? Has the Yellow Cube frozen every body's ability to think of ways to responsibly cooperate & move the whole planetary population into the next generation? Who's in charge of re-programming the group consciousness?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Actually nobody! That's our biggest hope and our deepest fear! Crazy! Isn't it?
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

SpiritTalker wrote:Hmm, nothing new there. Same old same old world order, SOSOWO.
The hypnotized never lie. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg

SpiritTalker wrote:Who's in charge of re-programming the group consciousness?
The group, but it doesn't know it is.

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

So what are we, as aware persons, doing to help or hinder?
Shekinah

Secret Space Program

Post by Shekinah »

Note: The following few posts were removed from this thread http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 36286.html and placed here since they match other related posts on this thread made by this member reflecting elitist "New World Order" (NWO) sentiments, and like the other rant-type posts moved to this thread, these posts are also off-topic to the OP of the thread from which they were removed.

As has been noted by members here, these NWO sentiments espouse rather sociopathic ideations regarding annihilating the population of the world (which by the way, due to their nature would include all members here, as well as the owner of this board), among other homocidal, anti-social ideas. Therefore, these posts are akin to hate speech of a most egregious level, and are solely relegated to this thread. They are left on this board, rather than deleted, to reveal the true nature and intentions of their author.

--Mod Team

"We have the ability to take ET home." There exists two levels of technology and two world orders.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Secret Space Program

Post by SnowCat »

More than two.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Bless you Snow! You may not have meant it to be funny, but I let out a Haw-haw-haw thinking of visitors-i-have-known. Then wiped my eyes and sobered up as the other meaning dropped.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

No. Only two current major terrestrial world orders. In a decade or less there will be only one. The current old world order will no longer exist.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Believe what you were told. They never tell you everything.
Daughter of Sekhmet
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

There are some big changes taking place in the "Shadow Government". We may even get partial disclosure. Give it another 6 to 9 months. I hope they finally burn "The Brookings Report". That's probably too much to hope for.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I know I'm quirky, but I wonder how much of the One World Order or New WO philosophy comes from the alien race of reptilians. William Tompkins, who died Aug 21, 2017 was quite involved in the SSP and I've seen several interviews of him in which he alludes to this.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

I think it's not only possible, it's likely. It fits in with the lower reptile part of our brains and to many people can't control their drive for power.
HopefulChild

Post by HopefulChild »

Spirit talker - What is the "yellow cube"?

I've never encountered that phrase.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The yellow cube, aka yellow book, is an alien device for seeing the probable future of whoever is holding it. it was "loaned" to Earth & and then, as you might expect, abused. It goes with the time-portal devices that were reconstructed from ancient Sumerian texts (&found in Iraq) and suffered the same abuse until all the portals and the cube were collected & dismantled in 2012. This is per Dr Dan Burisch's account given in a multipart interview to the Project Camelot team.

Burisch is a biologist who worked 20+ years at the S4 unit of Area 51, and is credited with assisting one of the Gray aliens from Kingman AZ crash (1950's) who he'd worked with & befriended, to escape thru one of the time portals. Burisch's "step" dad was one of the Majestic 12 members. After that, it gets complicated.

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”