"Innocent People Should Die!" and Other NWO Thoughts

Talk about anything you want to here.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: "Innocent People Should Die!" and Other NWO Thoughts

Post by planewalker »

Hey, at least their finally giving you a decent bus. Thank you for your service too. That virus shorted my VNS. Bad day like today I'm typing this from a hospital bed in my living room. Mind still works and they don't pay me, like I care, for appreciations that end up with the ODCI. We've seen the worst humanity has to be and do, we keep fighting the good fight anyway. Maybe we're helping save the world too. Yeah think? Nah! Their just coming up with make work s#:t because they know what kind of trouble we'd start if left to our own devices.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I sometimes have mixed feelings about being a patriot.
A little something I found. By Sam Levenson
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge you’ll never walk alone.

We leave you a tradition with a future.
The tender loving care of human beings will never become obsolete.
People even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed and redeemed and redeemed.
Never throw out anybody.

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

Your “good old days” are still ahead of you, may you have many of them.
So mote it be
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Thanks Firebird. Words of wisdom. From you they carry extra weight. Even if at sometimes in our lives we have done what some would call the d&vils work, we can still aspire to our better angels.
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

EDIT: video was out of order due to You tube channel user removing video.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Thanks for posting this. Some people think they want to be/would have been heroes. The people who are the real heroes are in Arlington Va. They are in rank on rank, defending America Forever. As somebodies quote is - "They have given the last full measure of their devotion.". The families forever deprived of the presence of their loved one are heroes. The people that talk to each other or are finally trying to talk it out after years of it bouncing around inside their heads, are average people put in extreme situations. We join because we love this country. We do the stuff that gets termed "heroic" when the s#:t hits the fan because we're fighting for our friends. Your thinking about keeping the guy on either side of you and yourself alive when people you don't know, with extremely bad attitudes, want to put holes in your one and only body. You are not thinking about abstract political or philosophical ideals. You are thinking "I don't want to die, I'm scared spitless and better check my underware when this is done.". Courage is not the absence of fear. It's having fear and doing it anyway.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Hey Shekinah, How was the in-flight hospitality?
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

Speaking of point of your post, what's the purpose of this post? You post it; then, you sidetrack, as if you didn't make the post. What'sup with that?
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

I have always had to work with what I have, actually I can do a very well, working with what I have!

OP: Please bring the "2% noble and 98% horrible" cite here. After all, it's dead on discussion as to the topic, and it would defend the topic very well.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

OK! Here it goes. Full disclosure! Flying out of Port Arthur, Barbados/ 5 UH-60's & 2 A-10's navigating off the JTF/ NOE popped up to 400' to drop on Port Selines Airport 0500. First Platoon/HW(attach)/A Co/1st Batt/ 75 Regt Guarding Beacon Team/FAC/PJ Team. Engage automatic weapons pits and ZU-23 AA guns. Call in A-10's on the ZU-23 AA's. Neutralize automatic weapons. In the course of the action Henry "Hank" ........ was wounded on the runway of the Airport. CO effected pick-up. Was also WIA getting to cover while neutralizing a weapons pit. 2 KIA by sidearm, 1KIA by hand.

That must have confirmed my insanity. They hung Captains bars on me and some fruit salad and I became the go-to guy for training other units to have they're own insertion teams. I was doing 10th Mountain just before Desert Shield and Desert Storm. I ended up commanding covering teams & FAC's at the SE end of the "No Fly Zone". Just before I got nailed by a rare germ, I hadn't been vaccinated for, and had to be Med-Evaced to Germany. It was at the end of the 100 hours that I evened up for taking out that kid on Grenada. I was on my butt, figuring I couldn't move, when I heard yelling just outside my CP bunker. It was in Iraqi and very excited and very female. Then a mother, at her last wits, burst into the CP. I knew my HQ detachment was well trained so we didn't need to worry about weapons. She was clutching a little girl, maybe 4 or 5 and, covered in blood.

My head Medic had her on the aid table PDQ. The fall of his shoulders and the tears forming in his eyes told the story. The mom figured it out and lost it. A couple of my guys got hold of her so she couldn't hurt herself or us. That was when I lost it. My big tough Medic reduced to tears because this innocent was going to die. Not while I was here -DAMN IT! I yelled for my RO to get Mike to the CP. I took the chance the "Old Man" wouldn't have me shoot for deserting my post. I hadn't thought I could move. I ran that little morsel of innocence the 1/2 mile to the surgical aid bunker. I'm sure the Major heard about it. Soldiers gossip worse then old washer women. He never said a word. That's when I figured I was even for that kids life I had taken. It was only my hands that could take his life. It was only my hands that could save that little girls life I figured I could live with even.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Thank you.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

planewalker wrote:Hey Shekinah, How was the in-flight hospitality?
Hospitality good cuz en-route we take turns stuffing down box lunches. The rule is half the flight crew has to wait an hour before eating in case the lunches were bad and the first guys get sick. Nobody uses the potty cuz the first to use it is charged with cleaning it.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Mr Crowley wrote:I have always had to work with what I have, actually I can do a very well, working with what I have!

OP: Please bring the "2% noble and 98% horrible" cite here. After all, it's dead on discussion as to the topic, and it would defend the topic very well.
Those statistical results gleaned by "The Agency" were for eyes only about ten years ago. Such a statement made by a Government entity would not sit well with the people. The validity is quite evident though if you think about how many people are incarcerated, how many are engaged in criminal activity, how many have no problem cheating or stealing, the number of homicides and the minor disasters resulting in empty shelves at the super market and people fighting over a gallon of water. Imagine if there were only one can of beans and families were starving. If you were the lucky one to purchase it odds are you would never make it home without being killed on the street. Beyond that cannibalism would eventually occur. You would be lucky to find two out of a hundred you might trust with your life.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

My bad!

I could cop-out and say: all of us will say stupid stuff; still, it's a lousy excuse for my ill, personal actions. Very ashamed of myself to have shed such image of myself. It was my choice, and I have to accept responsibility for my actions.

I apologize to everyone, and I pray that blind hatred will wane and, someday, the light of goodness will shine. As for the goodness for everyone, The New World Order will establish a totalitarian dictatorship, a global king, his family, and his court. They will have it all, and everyone else will have nothing.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmm, nothing new there. Same old same old world order, SOSOWO.
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

So why change it? To ensure something like this doesn't happen?

[video]EDIT: The user changed viewing privilege's to private so video was removed[/video]

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”