Rant: People who read others and counselors/ Analyzation

Talk about anything you want to here.
Hagerman420

Rant: People who read others and counselors/ Analyzation

Post by Hagerman420 »

I am having a hard time grasping the reality to a recent situation, I too have been analyzing it from every angle...

When a person talks to a counselor the counselor has no idea what they are about or who they are as a person or individual..... only through talking is the counselor able to analyze the patient and give a diagnosis or advice to help the patient.

So what's the difference with a psychic?

I really don't think they would say the same things if they did not analyze you upon what you have already told them, they claim to have "read" you .... so if they read you then why do they have to ask more questions? if one has "read" another then the person being read should not have to say much at all!

I think they are just telling a person what they want to hear.... seriously....

This subject bugs me because I asked a question I truly knew yet the person said they didn't know and needed more info YET they claimed to have read me... Couldn't see if I came from a ghetto life or not .... The person assumes they know me?! are you kidding me?!?!

Sometimes to be a good manager to a company one has to take on the role of a harsh person. Sometimes to make an example a manager has to be strict! has to act the role! Does that mean that person is a dark/mean person?! NO.

So if a person has read you then would they not have picked up that you ACT the role for your profession?!!?

I told this person about my past and that person judged me / analyzed me upon my past...... so if the person read me would they not know I am management?! and that management can be really stressing and aggravating?!?

okay, enough haha............

Have a Nice Day
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Rant: People who read others and counselors/ Analyzation

Post by SpiritTalker »

I can maybe tell you a little bit of what psychically reading some one is like. It's not one size fits all by any means. Some people have an affinity for reading the emotional level, some for the mental or logic level, some for the astral level, and still others read physical signs, and spiritual emissions. Rarely can a psychic read every level, all at once. If they do, it's overwhelming.

Each level is like a separate person, carrying the imprint of the energies of that level. So your management experiences may be recorded in your mental level, your deeper feelings and motivations on the emotional level, your psychic resonance on the astral level, and the state of your health on the physical, and your higher nature carried on the spiritual level.

Then, not only do these different levels have to be observed, but also interpreted. They may be experienced by the reader in some symbolic form: for example, I once perceived someone with a putrid, slimy green goo aura. That person was a convicted murderer. Someone else I know has a radiant emerald green aura, and is a healer. Two different people, both with green auras, and different as night and day.

And that's just a visual by general color. Auras are constantly in motion. Our feelings and thoughts and health also fluctuate moment to moment. Add past life info. Add future scenarios. Add exterior influences. Throw in a bad lunch for realism. Picture this blaring out like a hundred radio channels playing different tunes simultaneously, and a reader has to pick out and name one tune.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I think another issue with psychic readings is that the one being read may be told things that they would not have liked to hear.
Last edited by YanaKhan on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please remove your Tapatalk signature! Thank you!
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Them dealing with that may be difficult.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

The difference between a counselor and a psychic is between others, that a psychic does everything the way he feels he should or the intuition says he should. The counselor has to learn what a psychic can see and feel.

Ex: You have a love problem....your girlfriend left you, because she considered that you don't care about her. Both an Empath and a counselor will have to talk to you about it first. The counselor to gather the info and give the solution the book says and the Empath to differentiate between your emotions and his own. If he cares about you, it is even harder, because the personal feeling about you come into the equation as well. About being raised in a ghetto, that's also hard to tell. They can feel your anger, see a spot in your aura or see a few trailers. Therefore they all can't be sure if you lived like that, wished to as a kid or had a dear friend or relative there. Also, they are almost always influenced by their own self. I am an Empath and read people but also look for the good in them and try to work with that. I have a fiend who is an Empath as well, but chose the dark side (she looks for the weakness and strikes there, harming them) and she looks for the worst in people. We always have different opinions. I could say a person is the ways she is, because of the way she war raised and taught, or after an incident in elementary school, which left emotional scars and if you push the right button it can be changed; and she could say about the same person, that she has the character of a traitor and deserves to be bullied. In the end we were both right (about the person...she could be changed, but when she reached the goal me and her had, she betrayed). That's why I said that everyone reads through his own heart and eyes. They can refuse to see something or look too much into something. I wish it was like any kind of exact science.

Regarding the reading you got and apparently didn't like, there are a few options:

1) You felt/thought about that when he read you. Maybe you were afraid he would say that and the energy around you made it look like that too. If so, it would have been extremely hard for him to differentiate between your true self, your desire and your fear.

2) You are like that but truth always hits hard.

3) A past life you was that kind of person. Not all past lives are cute and nice (I was a male soldier who betrayed the king and witnessed his murder with joy-definitely not the same person now). If a past life has to do with this, even though I don't know much about auras, I think it could influence the color.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

Thank you for your replies. I appreciate the straight forwardness in the replies.

As for me being raised in the ghetto it never happened..... I came from a good home and through bad choices ended up in a ghetto situation from ages 18-23, I am chalking it up as a * Live n Learn* experience.

I was in a bad mood when I wrote this post, that mood has since been terminated. My Apologies.

Have a Pleasant Evening
Be Happy Stay Happy :)

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”