Exes and OMGs

Talk about anything you want to here.
Echo_of_shadows

Exes and OMGs

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

"Venting the Shadows" :P

I was looking at local news stories the other day on a local radio station's website. I came across an article about a couple who were being charged with the death of their one-year-old child. The couple got into an argument while the baby was in the tub, and as a result of their negligence, the baby drowned and died. The name of the baby's father sounds familiar. If he is who I think he is, the guy is one of my ex-boyfriends.

I hate group mentality. It's stupid to be told, "Oh just deal with so-and-so's behavior, the rest of us put up with it." No! Screw that! Been there, done that, and now I spend sabbats by myself. One of the reasons I left my former coven is because I did something innocuous and was reprimanded for it, but another member did the exact same thing and no one said anything to them. I didn't put up with stupid crap like that six years ago, and I'm not going to put up with it now.
Last night I was playing Warcraft and another guild member sent me a message that said "I don't know you, I don't like you. You need to learn to (sexual activity) like a good girl." WTF?! Really? I had my boyfriend talk to the GM. His answer was basically "you know how so-and-so is, put up with it." Yes I do. I have always thought poorly of him. I didn't respond to the comment at all, though I was sorely tempted to tell him to stick a certain part of his anatomy in a toaster. I'd even lend him my toaster, that's how much I can't stand him. :evil:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Exes and OMGs

Post by Firebird »

oooO...sounds messed up
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
dreadedpsychopomp

Post by dreadedpsychopomp »

I hate that, too. All double standards piss me off and are guaranteed to lower my opinion of the one doing it. I think you should say something about it in your Warcraft guild because that is just stupid.

Aquarians are independently minded rebels.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

dreadedpsychopomp wrote:I think you should say something about it in your Warcraft guild because that is just stupid.
Just the other day I realized that the only reason this guy acts the way he does is that none of his "friends" bother to call him out on his behavior. I know that usually if you ignore someone who's behaving badly, they'll give up and take they're crap elsewhere, but I think in this case, he takes their lack of reaction as permission to continue. The only reason I tolerate this guy is because of my boyfriend. I'm still trying to crack the nut and figure out why my boyfriend puts up with him. Some baggage is better left at the airport. :vampire:
They say you shouldn't mix business and pleasure. I say you shouldn't mix friends and Warcraft. blue_dozey
dreadedpsychopomp

Post by dreadedpsychopomp »

That makes sense. There are certain people who take silence as consent.

Aquarians are independently minded rebels.

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”