A note on rumours and gossip

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.
SapphireRoad

A note on rumours and gossip

Post by SapphireRoad »

So it came to me via telepathy that people in my town got aware of me writing here and they tell to their friends to see what kind of maniac I am by writing here.

Since the courtesy of these people browsing this site be already given to me I'd like to take advantage and declare

Don't just trust everything you heard about me. Even the circumstances that drove me to extremes, you never know the context!

Therefore it would never be more fitting to smile upon the hermetics law stating ''All truths are not but half-truths''
evermore so!

Nope I do not fancy your women. I hope people will not be deceived any more into thinking so!

Talking trash behind one's back that results into deterioration of career or personal life is a criminal offence by law, although I can just smile upon the ignorance which is like a chessboard game where those who are not aware of what is really going on utterly are destined to lose. I shall keep the ignorance where it flourishes on its own, only keeping myself at peace with having declared this... once and for all.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
"toll the Silver iterance" Elizabeth B. Browning
"Perfect till the nightingales applauded." Robert Browning
אהיה אשר אהיה

Eleanora

Re: A note on rumours and gossip

Post by Eleanora »

....People in your town know that your username on this site is SapphireRoad? ...Creepy. :evilwitch:

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

For the cleanest deduction possible I'd say that wifi in cafés might be subjected to a network monitoring by owner.
Also internet you use is not tier 1 but some tier 3 network, local internet provider might have employees monitoring internet traffic.
Look for suspicious smiles from people around.

I feel silly for starting this topic altogether, to instruct people to question what they hear, what am I, a babysitter?
If someone is grown for deceit, his self-id had to be built by the deceit in the first place!
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Right? I used to care about what other people thought, but trying to keep everybody happy got too exhausting, so now I pretty much do or say whatever the hell I want and figure what anybody else thinks about it isn't really any of my business. If they're really that offended by something I did or said then we can do trial by combat, jungle rules, LOL.

...And if they ain't up for Trial by Combat then I guess they ain't really mad! XD

^^^The Primitive, All-Natural Judicial System LOL

stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I don't care what people what think of me in neighborhood..
Yes, I'm different inside not on outside..
Here's a song how some people who outsiders or just different feel
This song reflects how feel about everything.. at times
https://youtu.be/qNs9C6ch1aM

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Back in Slovakia, mafia started to tape me and sell as reality show on black market. Lot of sexual motivation too. They've been bribing women to foster motivation to have sex with me... probably women would not know it would be for revenue on black market, they've been doing that even with those who were part of their own groups. I felt anger of their boyfriends via empathy so thankfully nothing happened.
They've been intimidating me via voice-to-skull to not talk about this. So now I do, hoping that with nothing more to reveal or not reveal the whole chapter of that crazy country, Slovakia, will be forever closed for me.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

Return to “Member Announcements and Updates”