I'm back now

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.
Violet

I'm back now

Post by Violet »

Hello, everyone,

I've been away from the forum for several years. I'm just stopping in to say I'm back, as I have been lurking around the forum. I'm in the process of revising my Book of Shadows and searching for the online sources for some of my content. Yesterday, my searches led me back to Everything Under the Mooon Forum.

This post is also a way of "re-activating" my account so it won't be deleted.

I noticed that the forum might be closing down within the next couple of years and/or a number of old posts may be deleted. I'm sorry to see that. I've been in an archive/research mode lately, so if there's anything I can do to help preserve important content, please let me know.

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: I'm back now

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome back 😁
What we’ve been doing is re-reading the older posts and if something’s informative we bump it, just make a new 2020 post and that saves it.

Violet

Post by Violet »

Will do, thanks, SpiritTalker!

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Hey !!! Good to see you again :)
nice new avatar too! are you still doing readings??
blessed return, Firebird

Violet

Post by Violet »

Firebird, it's good to see you, too. My avatar pic is from the avatar choices available on the forum. There are a lot of pretty ones. I don't remember those from before, but I may have never looked.

I'm not doing readings currently. I'm flattered you remembered I did those, though. I learned so much about tarot and oracle card readings thanks to those opportunities on the forum.

Return to “Member Announcements and Updates”