Samhain invitation for solitaries!

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.
L.J.Hex

Re: Samhain invitation for solitaries!

Post by L.J.Hex »

Pm send to Firebirdflys and Snowcat.

I have been preparing things a bit here, its quite cold day and I'm not certain yet if I will do the ceremony in the forest or in the house. If I opt staying indoors, I will then later go to my place to light a candle and leave a food offering there. But the weather seems to have a perfect plan in the works. The sky will clear for about an hour between midnight and 2am and its nearly perfectly still, almost no wind at all and no snowfall.

Take a look at my altar setting for today, I got a really nice picture taken. The lighting is perfect. I wish my phone had a better camera.

By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Its 10pm here now, I will begin in two and half hours. I will post once more as I head out. :flyingwitch:

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

It's 5pm here. Blessed travels. Please Post when you get back too.

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

SpiritTalker wrote:It's 5pm here. Blessed travels. Please Post when you get back too.
Hour and half to go. And I definitely will post when I come back. :flyingwitch:

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I will head out now. It will take around 30 to 40 minutes to get to my place and prepare my things there. :)

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

And I'm back. I went through quicker than I thought I would as it was quite cold and wind started to pick up, blew some of my candles of pretty much the very moment I thanked everyone for attending.

There was a definitive energy surge when I invited my guests, it was intense! Very much like at Beltane, I felt a very strong presence around me, as if there was a big crowd of people both in around the circle. My friend Kelley I called in first, her presence I felt very clearly as if she was dancing around the circle really quickly. My other friend had a vision which totally tied in with the place I was at and also with the personal vow and the craft name I took. I also began my second year and a day which will end on Samhain next year. ;)

Kelley just told me that her candles acted up pretty much, she asked the elements to show her way to me and all the flames pointed straight up north. And apparently the air was still. As she was closing, she said leaves started falling all over the place and still no wind at all. She also snapped a picture of her place and got really eerie light.... something on it.

So now, Snowcat and Firebird, how did it go for you? If there's something really personal, just pm me.

As soon as you guys tell me how this went for you, I will then tell you more. I'm still kind of winding down, this very very pleasant and different experience. I didn't get any clear message or words or visions, but the feeling of presence and energy was intense! Familiar and yet different from what I've experienced before.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I felt a lot of energy. I'd had a crazy day at work, and was having trouble letting go. The feeling of being in a quadrupedal lynx body was something new. I remember being very cat like in my behavior. Apparently I succeeded in letting go.
Daughter of Sekhmet

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Ola!!!
ok so I only got a couple messages.
Errin say all is well here.
And Charlie said keep your eyes peeled, something is coming.
I do not know who these messages were for.
for Hex I heard the board is wonderful and nose to the grindstone makes for good outcome. huh?
anyway the calling was good, I felt the presence of many, way more than 13.
The elemental candle of the West was burning hard and furious.
The overall energy was warm and comfortable.
Those present weren't in a hurry to return so I said they could stay until midnight tomorrow, apparently we're are having a party tonight. :mrgreen: or they are anyway.
Blessed Samhain,
May the ancestors whisper words of wisdom to all.
BB, Firebird

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

SnowCat wrote:I felt a lot of energy. I'd had a crazy day at work, and was having trouble letting go. The feeling of being in a quadrupedal lynx body was something new. I remember being very cat like in my behavior. Apparently i succeeded in letting go.
Very nice. :D The feeling of being alone and yet in a crowd was definitely there. I haven't before invited so many at once, nor have I cast such a big circle before, there was quite a build up after calling in each person/spirit. I'm not entirely sure if it was your presence, but I felt something "low walking" coming in, as in a person on all fours or an animal. Also I think my grandfather from my dads side showed up, I could swear I felt him standing right behind me.

When I began it was completely quiet and still, but as things went on, there was a lot of little noise around, snapping of twigs and trees creaking and movement like people very quietly sneaking around.

FIrebird, that's interesting! I have no idea what that could mean? It seems that pretty much everyone sensed a lot of erergy and presence around. To me it also felt that there was quite a grand gathering there. :D

Those messages are rather cryptic. :D I feel I need to get some sleep. Blessed Samhain. :flyingwitch:

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I made a conscious decision to not carry a weapon to the gathering, so that's likely why I was a quadruped. My bipedal forms carry weapons.
Daughter of Sekhmet

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

I kind of felt the message from Charlie was for Snow.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

firebirdflys wrote:I kind of felt the message from Charlie was for Snow.
I have to think about that.
Daughter of Sekhmet

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I have been thinking about the grindstone message... That is something I could expect my grandpa to say. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. :D Makes me think along the lines that someone wants me to keep on doing what I'm doing, but what exactly?

Who's Charlie btw?

Oh I forgot to tell more what my friend saw, she had a vision of birch trees and large black or grey / dark birds with their wings flapping on the tree trunks. This is very interesting as the place is surrounded with birch trees, they grow all over the place. I really like crows a lot and the name I took has to do with crows. :flyingwitch:

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Aye, nose to the grindstone. Something you are working on perhaps?
Not sure who Charlie is.
Huh...then it occurred to me that my biological father. (who died before I was born) name is Charles...but I don't think anyone ever called him Charlie, usually it was Chuck.
Birch trees are amazing. They do not grow in this area natively but folks try to grow them here and there. I found this great info on them, https://www.druidry.org/library/trees/tree-lore-birch
I will be going out to the hill with some Druids tonight to do a Samhain rite, I will look for some clarification on the Charlie thing.
Blessed Dia De Los Muertos!
FF

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I felt a strong pull from the northeast when things were beginning. I sent part of myself, and let the rest of me join when I fell asleep. I felt myself in a standard Canadian lynx body. I remember looking down and loving my feet. I can remember being a typical wound up cat, bouncing off things. I saw people around, but I knew they weren't there to hurt me. It's the first time I've visited elsewhere without carrying a weapon and being on my guard.
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Member Announcements and Updates”