Tell us the story behind your username!

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Tell us the story behind your username!

Post by planewalker »

For the last 25 years, I've had the ability to move my consciousness in time, space and dimensions of existences. I found I could do it after paying the law of three by dying three times { if your interested in the story check "The Magic of Pinewoods Cemetery" in Spirits, Ghosts and the paranormal }. I travel other planes of existence. I call it going elsewhen and otherwere. That's a bit clumsy to write so - Planewalker.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I use Spirit Talker b'cuz I took my 1st steps on this path by seeing and talking to dead people.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

My name is in 2 parts but I only use the second part of my name here on this board. Firebird, which is relatively explanatory if you know the lore of Firebird, (in the same vein as Phoenix, the bird that is reborn anew from the ashes of the past) and then the action of the bird...Flys.
I believe this bird is about to be reborn, I can feel the heat and spontaneous combustion that will have to be walked through very soon and it's the very reason I took on this name over 20 years ago. I know this may sound cryptic, I may be able to tell more later.
Firebird FLYS!
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

Mine is simply another Clever Disguise... I am one person online, another person in person, another in private, another when I’m with my family (one I dislike and want to change for the better but that’s another story for another time) another when I’m working, and yet another when I’m Working...
Last edited by Firebird on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove Tapatalk signature please
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

T'a Nuk simply means 'Tall One". But it sounds cool.
urbanfox

Post by urbanfox »

I grew up in the countryside but now live in the city. Just like an urban fox, I am in the wrong place but do what I must to survive.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

With the changing of my username it's what I can best describe as the name given to me by a dragon as I am draconic witch. After a meditation session trying to connect with a certain dragon at the end of it they gave me the name Ashrend as I believe in a previous life I was a dragon. I'm not sure if this was my dragon name from.back then or my name now as someone with a sort of draconic heritage.
jeweledgirl12

Post by jeweledgirl12 »

I love crystal magic, normally I am water related but I thought this would help me with crystal scrying. I was wrong.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

L. J. H. are the first letters of my real name and Hex is rather obvious here. It means a witch in scandinavian languages, although I'm a Finn.(with a Swedish last name.) The reason why I use that is that my stage name for a long time used to be, ironically, witch hammer(Hexhammer/Noitavasara), we all know what that book is about. It also ties in with my last name which has the word hammer in it. That irony of my stage name has been a good choice as in the scene I'm involved with usually don't get it giving me good laughs about it.

On some other forums I'm known only as "Hex" and in here I wanted something bit different, but still personal, so I included the first letters of my name in it. :mrgreen:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
Lunareina

Post by Lunareina »

My username is just my real name given to me by my parents. Ironically enough they are not hippy at all but my name is Reina which means queen in Spanish and my surname is Luna which means Moon! I’ve always loved being the queen of the moon :)
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Lunareina wrote:My username is just my real name given to me by my parents. Ironically enough they are not hippy at all but my name is Reina which means queen in Spanish and my surname is Luna which means Moon! I’ve always loved being the queen of the moon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Such a cool name, very unique. :flyingwitch:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
barker

Post by barker »

barker is a different kind of cat - indeed. in fact, he/she's a cat which knows about human's in an OBJECTIVE manner, which is to say, they are innocent when they care... much like any man's dog. :fairy:
Mordinna86

Post by Mordinna86 »

Well, I was mumbling, talking in 'tongues' I suppose to figure out what I call various things instinctively. Wrote down a fair bit, but when I need my mum or a hug I say Mord, Mordi or Morgaunt (it's common. Sometimes it becomes Murk or Mork).
I expect it's where J R Tolkien got Mordor from.
Rain or storm was dinna I think. I ended up saying mordinna, and thought it was funny, like a baby bird who wants more dinner. :)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

firebirdflys wrote: and then the action of the bird...Flys.
Firebird FLYS!
Flies, oh my... not that I'm laughing outwardly, but I'm laughing already two days inwardly about this.
With you liking art of William Blake, for too long I've been wondering if the Flys part was a reference to his painting Ghost of a Flea :lol:

My nick could mean 5 or 6 things, but I really needed something that could mean nothing since I tend to change my opinions every two months. Though I have to say there is some stability when it comes to hermetics arts in my life.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

I have a long standing presence in my usual digital 'haunt' elsewhere on the pagan themed Internet and wanted to go somewhere fresh and new and frankly be anonymous again. I was brushing myself off from a pretty intense 'spiritual episode' at the time and Crow has always been in connection with me. I felt pretty small - ergo 'corbin' or 'little crow'.

Return to “Member Announcements and Updates”