I want to brag about :)

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.
YanaKhan

I want to brag about :)

Post by YanaKhan »

So, this is an idea stolen from another forum. Here we can all brag about what we have, what we bought, what we achieved and such.
And me first - I want to brag about my new pendulum - I haven't used one in ages, but this one called for me :) So I have an onyx crystal pendulum, which is so pretty, I can wear it as a necklace.
I also got these sweet little mother - of - pearl tiles that are excellent for making talismans and runes.
And now it's your turn :)
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner

YanaKhan

Re: I want to brag about :)

Post by YanaKhan »

I would like to brag about one of my students - she is approved to participate in the X - Factor. smiley_dance So fingers crossed for her

Aesennyll
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Post by Aesennyll »

Oh! Ok, I have 3 really large and lovely crystal balls, one of them I got at an antique store, so I pretend it came from some mystic meduim from days of old! :fairy:
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.

Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

I am going to a concert this weekend! This is the first time the performer is in my area! And she's has only come to my country less then a handful of times.
"Hail Artemis! Divine Lady of the Hunt! Second to none and conqueror of my spirit!"
"Hail Apollon! Bright Leader of the Muses! Who gives disease and cures via deadly arrows!"

azriel

Post by azriel »

My father was air force and was stationed in Peru when Juanita was discovered. He knew that I love archaeology, mummies, etc and bought me a replica of her skull. = )

Now she has a place on my ancestor altar.

Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt

Aderyn

Post by Aderyn »

I have made so much progress since ending the relationship with my significant other. It feels good to be connected and spiritual again. :)

Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

I got a new job!!!!!
"Hail Artemis! Divine Lady of the Hunt! Second to none and conqueror of my spirit!"
"Hail Apollon! Bright Leader of the Muses! Who gives disease and cures via deadly arrows!"

YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Congrats! That's great!

Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

YanaKhan wrote:Congrats! That's great!
Much better pay, benifits, in the profession I actually am interested in. .. yeah. :)

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I want to brag about my grandson. He's 12. His ten year old sister was injured at school on Thursday. The school refused to call my daughter, who is their mother, and refused to allow my granddaughter to call. The school health aid insisted that it was nothing to worry about. Donovan pulled out his cell phone and made the call. Rowan ended up in the ER, where she was diagnosed with a broken collarbone. Livid does not begin to describe my daughter's reaction. I am so proud of Donovan. As much as he fights with his three sisters, he steps up when it counts. Even when it means going up against the school authorities.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Oh, wow, Snow, he reacted like a true older brother! You must be so proud! He reacted like a real man and this speaks volumes about his parents too - they taught him well! As for school authorities, I'm speechless - despicable!

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Jeeze, Snow, that's ridiculous but so great of him to do that!

I would like to brag about my achievements. Suffering from depression and having fallen very far two years back when I first started college when I refused to talk to anyone, I have now made giant leaps. I've founded a student organization for paranormal discussion and investigation, I've been interviewed to be featured in an online documentary that will share Paganism in a positive light, I am making new friends, I am living on my own and working towards being self sufficient, and I'm finally starting to find my true identity which is becoming more and more linked to paganism and spirituality with each passing day. I'm still struggling with major set backs that keep occurring, but I feel like I'm finally on the right path!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

I'd like to brag about a new thing that is begining soon hopefully! I recently asked Xiao what she thought of an online coven. Which eventually turned into screwing covena and creating a Pagan International Online Commune and finally Xiao has asked starwitch if she would put up a thing for group rituals. I can't wait!
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.

Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

NoahC wrote:I'd like to brag about a new thing that is begining soon hopefully! I recently asked Xiao what she thought of an online coven. Which eventually turned into screwing covena and creating a Pagan International Online Commune and finally Xiao has asked starwitch if she would put up a thing for group rituals. I can't wait!
That sounds really interesting actually!

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

My boyfriend and I celebrated our tenth anniversary this past Saturday. :woot:
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

Return to “Member Announcements and Updates”