Spirit Communication

A forum for people who follow or are interested in the spiritual path of Druidry (whether neopagan, mesopagan, or reconstructionist), the ancient Druids, and Celtic culture.

Modern Druidry is a 300 year old path that focuses on nature spirituality and inner transformation founded on personal experience rather than dogmatic belief.
ThunderFog

Spirit Communication

Post by ThunderFog »

So basically I intend to look into spirits and communicating with them as my focus for research, even tho I don't have much talent for this, I feel like it's what I should focus on I also feel like I should look into Druid stuff a bit but not like modern druidry like a weird mix of stuff because from looking into it it seems like not much stuff actually acknowledges spirits in it maybe because people find it hard to believe in the idea that their's spirits around them but In my life I've experienced enough that it just seems illogical to me to try to deny their existence let alone rude, so to wrap this up I intend to learn about spirits and druidry but I hope to learn and train to be able to at least communicate with various spirits better
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
ThunderFog

Re: So basically

Post by ThunderFog »

Also to clarify when I say spirits I mean I believe in a large variety Angels, demons, fae, nature spirits, I believe fae and nature spirits are separate things, ghosts, etc
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Spirit Communication

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think the first spirit to get to know is our guardian angel or spirit before any others. Greeting & thanking our guardian in small ways & often can open us to better communication.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

I've heard about guardian spirits but know little about them any posts or anything you recommend?
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

The first spirits I connected with and started communicating with were my guardian angels. They eventually introduced me to Ascended Masters then they, in turn, introduced me to Deities and the list grew to include various spirits (fae, elves, dragons, dryads, etc). It all began, and continues, with meditation. All I did was meditate every single day listening for the small voice. Now I'm working on developing clairvoyancy and clairaudient which requires more consistent meditation.

I didn't put a label on the type of path I followed as I wanted to wait and see where it would lead. I now self-identify as a solitary Ovate Druid, a polytheist and an animist even though none of those labels acknowledges such spirits. I believe the Ovate part of Druidry is the most involved with the invisible realm compared to Bards and Druids. I tried looking for articles concerning Ovates and didn't really find much on that subject but then I didn't really dig for them. As for Druidry itself, it's all modern stuff because nothing of what the Druids did, and taught, back then survived for various reasons.

Be careful as not all spirits are friendly so remember protection, shielding, warding, banishing (hopefully it won't be necessary), centering, cleansing and grounding your energy.

I hope that helps.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Thanks for your input RavenClaw.
RavenClaw wrote:introduced me to Ascended Masters
I'd like to ask how this works for you, how they appear. How you know it is not fraudulent.
RavenClaw wrote: As for Druidry itself, it's all modern stuff because nothing of what the Druids did, and taught, back then survived for various reasons.
Wasn't their work encoded into standing stones?
I think there are ways to find out, through meditation, yet again.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

In the Spirits & Ghosts section there's a subsection on Spirit Guides & Guardian spirits that's worth reading. :D
I learned to communicate the same way as Ravenclaw thru focused meditation but I was also already aware of my guide thru childhood dreams because he's the one who I traveled with. When I got serious in late teens about working together He'd used a recognition signal - like Pavlov & his dogs - I'd hear a tiny bell just before I'd hear him. Sometimes I'd hear with my ears & other times in thought as telepathy but there'd always be a bell of a specific tone.

Also see the Smellivision spell section post for herbal sachet to aid opening psychic receptors.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Thank you for your advice everyone it's much appreciated
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

SL wrote:Thanks for your input RavenClaw.
RavenClaw wrote:introduced me to Ascended Masters
I'd like to ask how this works for you, how they appear. How you know it is not fraudulent.
RavenClaw wrote: As for Druidry itself, it's all modern stuff because nothing of what the Druids did, and taught, back then survived for various reasons.
Wasn't their work encoded into standing stones?
I think there are ways to find out, through meditation, yet again.
You're welcome.

I'm still working on furthering developing my clairvoyancy. I've had some dreams where I saw some angels and Deities. They showed up as really good looking humans. As for the fraudulent part, I felt their energy signature but mostly I cross examined them. I asked a lot of questions such as: who are you, are you from the true light, if you're not from the true light go away. I call that a vetting process and I also confirmed it with a pendulum. This process got to the point where my guardian angels and later some Deities did the vetting for me. Every now and then, an unwanted being tries to sneak in so all I do is send a thought to it saying, "If you're from the false light, leave now." and it does leave. Also, always have protection as a barrier to keep out unwanted beings. Not one has told me to do any harm to myself or another. If a being is good, s/he will stay to answer questions and be patient. Answers may come in dreams but I prefer to use telepathy.

Now for the standing stones. I read some Celtic myth and fairy tales and don't remember reading anything in there that associates the standing stones with Celts. Druids are associated with trees, particularly oak trees. They taught in groves and used an oral tradition. For those reasons, I feel that the Druids and/or the Celts did not build Stonehenge or any other standing stones.

There are places I'd like to explore in the astral but I have a ways to go towards further development.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)

Return to “Druids and Druidry”