New to druidism

A forum for people who follow or are interested in the spiritual path of Druidry (whether neopagan, mesopagan, or reconstructionist), the ancient Druids, and Celtic culture.

Modern Druidry is a 300 year old path that focuses on nature spirituality and inner transformation founded on personal experience rather than dogmatic belief.
Alatoru
Banned Member

New to druidism

Post by Alatoru »

Greetings there, I recently decided to go my life path as druid. It is more than interesting for me to know how druids were the wisest in their communities . It is also more than interesting to know that as a druid, I can choose any religion i consider it suits me most because druidism itself is not a religion, more a spiritual path, a helper for people.

I started reading "The Druidism Root And Its Fruits" and also "Druidsm FAQ" here and in some pdf book. Also I did read everything here: http://www.fatheroak.com/

Could you tell me if you know some more sources where I can learn more about durids and what being druid is?
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless it roots reach down to hell. - Jung

Return to “Druids and Druidry”