Is there anybody knows druid magic?

A forum for people who follow or are interested in the spiritual path of Druidry (whether neopagan, mesopagan, or reconstructionist), the ancient Druids, and Celtic culture.

Modern Druidry is a 300 year old path that focuses on nature spirituality and inner transformation founded on personal experience rather than dogmatic belief.
dynet

Is there anybody knows druid magic?

Post by dynet »

Is there anybody knows druid magic? Friends , at the moment my new searching subject is druid magics...If anyone knows pls contact with me.
Deepest love and light
Starwitch Stone

Re: Is there anybody knows druid magic?

Post by Starwitch Stone »

I don't know druid magic. We had a moderator here who was a druid, but I don't think he comes around anymore.

There was a program on National Geographic about the druids. The evidence that archaeologists uncovered seems to suggest that druids were into human sacrifice, so that kind of turned me off to it. Seems like a lot of the old religions were into that sort of dark stuff. I would recommend that you stick with Wicca and the newer religions, but there should be a lot of information about Druids on the web and there may be some here on the forum as well if you look through this Druid forum and also search the rest of the board. I don't suppose that modern-day druids are sacrificing humans, but really you just never know with some of these people.
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
dynet

Post by dynet »

Thank you for answering..Really thank you =)
Actually i think there is no druid right this time (i mean same as the elders), they left without any knowledge about them.There are just rumors about them truly there is some things on the net but i think they arent real or other word they arent about druidy.Only people who has a family comes from a druid can know truth about them but probably they would never share them,they are just like family secrets .I just wished to find a buddy like that.But it fails lol anyway i believe someday i will find=)
Doing human sacrifices is really common in old days actually but not only druids.Blood has a really big potential in it , they are just using it .
They are the roots of wiccan and neo-paganizm so that i think if i would ever learn thinks about them that could develop my soul evolition.:)
My English isnt perfect you know = D what does mean newer religion? is it a kind of old religions? or something about new age =O(shy smile)
Just like what they said Old is gold lol :D
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

She says newer religions because Wicca is a 60-something year old religion.
dynet

Post by dynet »

Ah thank you . smileylove
illbehere

Post by illbehere »

Blackstar wrote:I don't know druid magic. We had a moderator here who was a druid, but I don't think he comes around anymore.

There was a program on National Geographic about the druids. The evidence that archaeologists uncovered seems to suggest that druids were into human sacrifice, so that kind of turned me off to it. Seems like a lot of the old religions were into that sort of dark stuff. I would recommend that you stick with Wicca and the newer religions, but there should be a lot of information about Druids on the web and there may be some here on the forum as well if you look through this Druid forum and also search the rest of the board. I don't suppose that modern-day druids are sacrificing humans, but really you just never know with some of these people.
true, the druids were GIVIN slaves and criminals to be sacrificed. sometimes innocents if the time called for it or they ran out of criminals and slaves. the info about druidry on the web is quite hard to tell if its real or not. alot of druidic teachings were lost, although some people have found snippets and put 2 + 2 together, if u get my drift. but yeah. modern day druid, i say druid because i can only count the one druid i know, does not sacrifice anything. he says they used to do it but not in modern times.
Dynet, if your still around feel free to pm me and ask for some druidic magic preferably non harming =)
youll need to ask for a love spell, or a wish spell.. anything exept bad spells, and ill mail them to you next time i meet up with my friend and he teaches me ^^

Return to “Druids and Druidry”