Following the Druid Path

A forum for people who follow or are interested in the spiritual path of Druidry (whether neopagan, mesopagan, or reconstructionist), the ancient Druids, and Celtic culture.

Modern Druidry is a 300 year old path that focuses on nature spirituality and inner transformation founded on personal experience rather than dogmatic belief.
reikihealer83

Following the Druid Path

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi Everyone,

My family heritage is of the Druid path and I have decided that is the path I want to follow with my abilities. I have the book Celtic Magic by DJ Conway and it is a great book. I am trying to figure out the best place to restart my practice now that I know where I want to go with my abilities now. When I think of the Druids I see myself as the Ovat which were the seers if memory serves me right. I tend to see things and such more than anything else. I have the spell writing ability but I tend to be stronger in the seer catagory. What do you all think about where to start? Any ideas would be most appreciated.
[wind_wolf]

Post by [wind_wolf] »

be a seer who wrights spells on the side... i may be wrong but most things allow some slack with roles( if not then i suggest u fin which u enjoy more)
with our breath out we give life with our breath in we take life

may the light watch over you
and shadow be blind to you
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Thank you so much for that advice. I am going to work on both gifts! I feel that is the way to go.
[wind_wolf]

Post by [wind_wolf] »

our only restrictions are the ones we place upon ourselves, magic is about releasing such restrictions do not restrict yourself within the practice of magic(but still follow your moral compass:P)
with our breath out we give life with our breath in we take life

may the light watch over you
and shadow be blind to you

Return to “Druids and Druidry”