Are sour jars « black magic ? »

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
RedRavenFox

Are sour jars « black magic ? »

Post by RedRavenFox »

So are sour jars left hand path magic? What are your opinions?
What's happened has happened
What's coming is already on its way
With a role for me to play...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Are sour jars « black magic ? »

Post by SpiritTalker »

According to 5 different online sources I checked for a definition of black magic it is using magic for evil purposes in league with the devil or evil spirits & is synonymous with witchcraft. So by these poor definitions - not unless you use witchcraft for evil with the devil or his minions. :roll: La de da.

What color the magic is has no relevance. Is the Intent of the Action compatible with a Crafter's self-image? I'd think the intent determines the effect. Attempting to coerce another person's will or to influence conditions that are harmful to another Is the relevant matter. Protecting ones self or children - What wouldn't we do?
barker

Post by barker »

Yes, with intent the force of primary intent (not image), the alternative "not so sour" jar is a good thing.

How to get the force: dream big
How not to be self obsessed: realise the bigger pitcure
RedRavenFox

Post by RedRavenFox »

I've been angry for so long at this particular person that I think I am losing perspective. To get rid of the negative energy I've been wanting to send it back and give them back the grief I allowed him to give me. A friend of mine suggested a sour jar. I hadn't heard of such a thing. I want to get rid of the anger and pain and return it to it's origin. I guess I am sort of looking use the moon as an example. He sends me negative energy and it reflects back from me onto him.

"Black Magic" probably wasn't the correct term but I didn't know how else to categorize it.
What's happened has happened
What's coming is already on its way
With a role for me to play...
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Whenever I made retribution or destruction spells I was quite prepared that I might draw it all just on me. And I did not mind.

What I added to such spells was "and may I be punished for the same misconduct, if ever commited through the course of my life".
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft”