Messages from the faeries.

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
Brett Nortje

Messages from the faeries.

Post by Brett Nortje »

Okay, looks like another explanation of understanding the universe is in order? There are four elements, this I do not have an answer to as "why," but there just is, it is obvious, all right?

As you find something in abundance, it gets diluted. This means if you try to read some body of water, the message is less fine than say reading a candle, yes? Let's begin...

The cosmos will react with your energies. This is where you will find, at surface level, a sign, and, at arts level, a notion and reason, and, at science level, a matrix of energy that mixes to reflect on your place in the physical world. The science behind this is that you will be matter, s is gas, as is water, s is the sun, as is earth, as is anything, even an idea. Everything, as we learn in lower school, is either mass or working mass, potential or kinetic energy, yes? This is the fundamentals of science, as friction causes the potential to become the kinetic, okay?

So, when you listen to a wave crashing due to your mass, energy and conscious being in the right place for the message. There is no you, you are a collage of cells and stored energy, yes, mass!

Now, if you listen, look, think touch, taste, feel... all these things will give you a feeling, no? This will show you how that thing feels about you! There are four god types, air, fire, earth and water, as shown by the watch towers formula, and, they will all affect you as you affect them. These feelings yuo get when you have a question, that is what they mean, they are not nonsense to be ignored.
!! Thug Life !!
Brett Nortje

Dice magic.

Post by Brett Nortje »

I have heard that there is a way to curse someone involving two six sided dice. This is where you, well, I am going to leave the specifics out, but it ends with snake eyes or two one results on the dice being central to the curse. This means that a image of double one makes for a curse, of course.

~ I am not sure how numerology fits into this, but, let's go with low being bad and high being good?

So, on a surface level;

[1]When you roll high it is good, low is bad. Doubles are good, so are various combinations that mean something to you.

On a artistic or cultural level;

[2] When you roll doubles over and over, it is neutral for you, be it success or failure. Rolling dice on a table is good, as it embraces the wood and then that makes for a earth beyond earth, where they are lifted from the floor and given a place with what usually goes on the table. Rolling on a supper table will result in you accepting this when you eat.

On a scientific level;

[3] When you roll the dice, as with chicken bones, you will be throwing the dice to the floor or table. This is where the dice will be determined to roll the number resulting from the query, based on your emotional... as we have followed from. Your essence is rolling, the whole of you. This is where the matrix is found with the roll being the result of the energies on you, rolling the dice, energies on the dice, from the mass around it and fields surrounding it. This electromagnetism is only understood at the art level, as finding a numerology guide is only possible later on. This fields result in am image, back to the middle level, of course. The high numbers are sought by your roll, that the energy goes into them, and the synergy between them and the fields onto the dice will be where the numbers reflect the amount of mass, the more holes cut into the dice, like for the 'eyes,' the lighter the result. So, the weight should go to the bottom for good forces to be at work - this would be where the most s cut away on the sixes, they should be at the top, no? This is a blessing.
!! Thug Life !!
corvidus

Re: Messages from the faeries.

Post by corvidus »

Hi Brett Nortje,

I enjoy your style of analysis, but there are some topics which have been chosen to remain off-limits on these forums:
Forum Rule 13. Discussion of certain topics is not allowed. Prohibited discussions include, but are not necessarily limited to, blood drinking, the use of bodily fluids in spells, sex magick, using magic for revenge, using animal parts in spells, invoking evil spirits to do your bidding... and other stuff related to dark/black magick. While we understand that you may wish to learn about these subjects, even if you don't intend to be involved with them, we don't want to attract certain types of people to our forum by showing up in Internet searches for those keywords. It's our experience that people who are into that sort of stuff usually behave badly and end up banned from the board.
Brett Nortje

Post by Brett Nortje »

Yes, I fully understand. Even though I have not broken the rules yet, I appreciate the warning. I did not tell people the whole curse spell, did I?
!! Thug Life !!
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

#13 says even the ‘discussion’ of such topics is prohibited.

Thanks for understanding, we’ll leave it at that :)

———————————————-
There are four elements, this I do not have an answer to as "why," but there just is, it is obvious, all right?
It is obvious, I agree. Have you considered that there are four elements because they compose the matrix necessary to hold the fifth element, the Spirit?
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

There is enough negative energies wafting about without conjuring any curse for any reason. Must remain mindful of the rule of three and not to involve ones self in the karma of others. We all have enough of our own.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
barker

Post by barker »

Like your writing... I have self-taught a bit of game theory myself. Do you play chess? It is very good for mind, it teaches draughts too. What is the best game for heart/choice I have like a russian roulette thing going with my spirit voices... Everyone is taking turns to be self-defeating in attitude or somesuch. :( :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Brett Nortje wrote:When you roll the dice, as with chicken bones
Actually you did break rules by speaking of throwing bones, that is a body part we have capped as to discussion. Just because you did not go into detail doesn't mean beans.
Do not bring it up again, oK?
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft”