Getting Started

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Getting Started

Post by SpiritTalker »

WICCAN REDE. :evilwitch:
(Reference Wicca Spirituality Webpage)

The Long Rede - In 1974 a complete twenty-six line poem entitled "The Wiccan Rede" was published in the neopagan magazine Earth Religion News. Each line contained a rhymed couplet laid out as a single line, the last line being the familiar "short rede" couplet beginning "Eight words...".

This poem was followed by another, slightly different version, entitled the "Rede of The Wiccae", which was published in 1975 Green Egg magazine from Lady Gwen Thompson. She ascribed it to her grandmother Adriana Porter, and claimed that the earlier published text was distorted from "its original form". The poem has since been widely circulated in varying lengths.

REDE OF THE WICCAE
(The Counsel of the Wise Ones)

Bide the Wiccan Law ye must,
In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust;

Live ye must and let to live,
Fairly take and fairly give.
True in love, ever be,
Lest thy love be false to thee.

With a fool no season spend,
Nor be counted as his friend.
Soft of eye and light of touch,
Speak ye little, listen much.

Ever mind the rule of three,
What ye send out comes back to thee.
This lesson well, thou must learn
Ye only get what ye do earn.

Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill โ€“
An it harm none, do as ye will.

Deosil go by waxing Moon,
Sing and dance the invoking Rune;
Widdershins go by waning Moon,
Chant ye then a freeing tune;

When the Lady's Moon is new, ๐ŸŒ’
Kiss thy hand to Her times two;
When the Bow rides in the eve ๐ŸŒ“
Turn to what you would achieve;

When the Moon rides at her peak, ๐ŸŒ•
Then thy heart's desire seek;
When the Sickle shows Her face ๐ŸŒ˜
Release the old with proper grace.

Heed the North wind's mighty gale,
Lock the door & trim the sail;
When the wind comes from the South,
Love will kiss thee on the mouth;

When the wind blows from the West,
Hearts will find their peace and rest;
When the wind blows from the East,
Expect the new and set the feast.

Nine woods in the Cauldron go,
Burn them quick and burn them slow;
Grape and fir and apple tree,
And Hawthorn are sacred to Thee,
Willow, hazel, rowan, birch,
And oak will guide your every search;
Elder be the Lady's tree โ€“
Burn it not or cursed ye'll be.

Birchwood in the fire goes
To tell us true what Goddess knows.
Oak trees tower great with might,
Burn the Oak for God's insight.
Rowan is a tree of power
Causing life and magick to flower.
Willows at the waters stand
To help us to the Summerland.
Hawthorn burn to purify
And draw the faerie to your eye.
Hazel tree, the wisdom sage,
Lends strength that comes with honoured age.
White the flowers of Apple tree,
The holy gift of fecundity.
Grape grows upon the fruitful vine,
Sacred gifts of joy and wine.
Fir's ever greenness declares life
Succeeds beyond any strife.

Heed ye flower, bush, and tree,
And by the Lady Blessed be.
Where the rippling waters flow
Cast a stone and truth ye'll know;

Four times the Major Sabbats mark
In the light and in the dark:
As the old year dies again
The new begins at dark Samhain. ๐ŸŽƒ

When flowers blossom through the snow๐Ÿฆ”
Fair Brighid casts her seed to sow.
When winter yields to warmth's return
Let the Beltane fires burn. ๐Ÿ”ฅ
As summer turns to Lammas night ๐Ÿž
First fruits and Grain Gods reach their height.

Four times the Minor Sabbats fall
Use the Sun to mark them all:
At Yuletide, with feast and mirth โ›„๏ธ
We celebrate the God Child's birth.
Spring Equinox, Eostara's fest, ๐Ÿ‡
All newborn creatures will be blessed.
When the Sun has reached its height
Celebrate the greatest Light. โ˜€๏ธ
Offer thanks at second reaping;
Mabon poised for winter's keeping. ๐Ÿ’

Cast the circle thrice about,
To keep unwelcome spirits out.
To bind the spell well every time,
Let the spell be spake in rhyme.

Follow this with mind & art,
Bright the cheeks and warm the heart,
And merry meet & merry part
And merry meet again!

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

THE LEGEND OF THE DESCENT OF THE GODDESS

The earliest published text of the myth is given by Gerald Gardner in Witchcraft Today . He called it "The Myth of the Goddess." He also published it as an appendix to The Meaning of Witchcraft. โ€œG." stands for the oath-bound, secret name of the Goddess used by the Gardnerians. If youโ€™re interested then look up the Descent of Inanna for the oldest known historical version โœณ๏ธ https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-l ... ece-007296

๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿž๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—

Now G. had never loved, but she would solve all mysteries, even the mystery of Death, and so she journeyed to the nether lands. The guardians of the portals challenged her. "Strip off thy garments, lay aside thy jewels, for nought may ye bring with you into this our land." So she laid down her garments and her jewels and was bound as are all who enter the realms of Death, the mighty one.

Such was her beauty that Death himself knelt and kissed her feet, saying: "Blessed be thy feet that have brought thee in these ways. Abide with me, but let me place my cold hand on thy heart." And she replied: "I love thee not. Why doest thou cause all things that I love and take delight in to fade and die?" "Lady," replied Death, "'tis age and fate, against which I am helpless. Age causes all things to wither; but when men die at the end of time, I give them rest and peace and strength so that they may return. But you, you are lovely. Return not; abide with me." But she answered: "I love thee not." Then said Death: "As you receive not my hand on your heart, you must receive Death's scourge." "It is fate, better so," she said, and she knelt. Death scourged her and she cried: "I know the pangs of love." And Death said: "Blessed be," and gave her the fivefold kiss, saying: "Thus only may you attain to joy and knowledge."

And he taught her all the mysteries, and they loved and were one; and he taught her all the magics. For there are three great events in the life of man--love, death and resurrection in the new body -- and magic controls them all. To fulfill love you must return again at the same time and place as the loved ones, and you must remember and love her or him again. But to be reborn you must die and be ready for a new body; to die you must be born; without love you may not be born, and this is all the magic."

Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

I know how to make it. I mean more blessing the ground or tree, how to give it back what you are taking from that tree

devon
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

binxyhollow wrote:I know how to make it. I mean more blessing the ground or tree, how to give it back what you are taking from that tree

devon

Maybe plant a seed for new growth of another tree?
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Aradia Creation Myth
Reference Wikipedia

Leland's Aradia

Main articles: Aradia, or the Gospel of the Witches and Witch-cult hypothesis
In 1899, the American folklorist Charles Godfrey Leland published Aradia, or the Gospel of the Witches, a book which he claimed was the religious text belonging to a group of Tuscan witches who venerated Diana as the Queen of the Witches. He also claimed that he had been given the book by a Tuscan woman named Maddalena, although historians such as Ronald Hutton have disputed the truth of these such claims.

Aradia, or the Gospel of the Witches begins with the tale of Aradia's birth to Diana and Lucifer, who is described as "the god of the Sun and of the Moon, the god of Light (Splendour), who was so proud of his beauty, and who for his pride was driven from Paradise". Diana instructs Aradia to "go to earth below / To be a teacher unto women and men / Who fain would study witchcraft." When Aradia descends, she becomes the first of all witches, and promises her students that "ye shall all be freed from slavery, / And so ye shall be free in everything."

Leland also equates Aradia with Herodias, explaining his speculation that Herodias was actually Lilith: "This was not ... derived from the Herodias of the New Testament, but from an earlier replica of Lilith, bearing the same name ... So far back as the sixth century the worship of Herodias and Diana by witches was condemned by a Church Council at Ancyra." Pipernus and other writers have noted the evident identification of Herodias with Lilith. Historian Ronald Hutton suggests in Triumph of the Moon that this identification with Herodias was inspired by the work of Jules Michelet in Satanism and Witchcraft. Anthropologist and field folklorist Sabina Magliocco, on the other hand, is willing to consider a connection between the Italian Erodiade (Herodias), the Cult of Herodias, the night assembly, and Aradia.
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

The way the first nation people do it when they kill for food is give thanks to the spirit for allowing for them to take it's life to feed existing life.
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

I wouldnt be killing the tree, just taking a small part of it. I dont know my gods or goddess other than arthemis yet but i know nature is integral to me. I do like the idea of making or buying a bird house to place in the tree for which im harvesting the wood from. I would take fallen branches but they get soaked and ruined easily

devon
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Would the tools in which i prep the tree branch need blessing or consecrating?

devon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

โ€œAs you seem to have the fountain of information. How would you go about cutting wood from a tree as part of making an altar? I have a table top that im going to cut to my desired shape. I know how to dry out the wood and treat it with beeswax, but how do you go about actually harvesting the wood directly from the tree to avoid moisture from the ground?

devon
โ€

Response:

I donโ€™t know about cutting & drying fresh cut wood to keep it from warping. You might ask at Loweโ€™s or Home Depot.

To cut a branch ask permission & leave an offering. Your intent will honor the life force. You might wipe the Sawโ€™s blade down with alcohol so you don't transfer any tree diseases. I do that when pruning roses from bush to bush. Also the Land is already sacred and you are asking to take something from a living being.

I like your idea of the bird house :mrgreen:

Edit: hmm, I thought about this overnight. I did a head smack as I remembered I had consecrated my gardening tools. But I used them again and again in the same location, as you would use altar tools again and again at the location of your altar. So, I'm gonna fudge out and say it's up to you. Your intent at the occasion of a one-time pruning is sufficient for the purpose, IMO.

EDIT: and leave an offering, of course. Doh. Whenever we glean from Nature we should leave an offering in exchange.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Alright thank you for the info, i think il take my time and either wait for a storm and go searching for one or wait til the time feels right to go harvest the wood. Il consecrating my gardening toola anyway as i want to grow some of my own herbs, so trimming or digging them up il need it

devon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

THE WITCHES CHANT

Darksome night and shining Moon,
Hellโ€™s dark mistress Heavenโ€™s Queen
Harken to the Witchesโ€™ rune,
Diana, Lilith, Melusine!
Queen of witchdom and of night,
Work my will by magic rite.
Earth and water, air and fire,
Conjured by the witchโ€™s blade,
Move you unto my desire,
Aid ye as the charm is made!

In the earth and air and sea,
By the light of moon or sun,
As I pray, so mote it be.
Chant the spell, and be it done!
:fairy:

THE WITCHโ€™S RUNE

Darksome night and shining moon
East and South, West and North
Hearken to the Witches' Rune
For here I come to call thee forth.

Earth and Water, Air and Fire
Wand and Pentacle and Sword
Work ye unto my desire
Hearken ye unto my word.

Cord and Censer, Scourge and Knife
Powers of the Witches' blade
Waken all ye unto life.
Come ye as the spell is made.

Queen of Heaven, Queen of Hell
Horned Hunter of the Night
Lend thy power unto my spell
Work my will by magick rite.

By all the powers of Land and Sea
By all the might of Moon and Sun
As I will, so mote it be.
Chant the spell and be it done.

ยฉ Copyright The Doreen Valiente Foundation :surprisedwitch:

BESOM CHANT :flyingwitch:

Besom, Besom long and lithe
Made of ash and willow withe
Tied with thongs of willow bark
By running stream at moonset dark.
With the pentagram indighted
As the ritual fire is lighted;
Sweep ye circle, deosil,
Sweep out evil, sweep out ill,
Make the round of the ground
Where we do the Lady's will.

Besom, besom, Witches' (or: Lady's) broom
Sweep out darkness, sweep out doom
Rid ye Lady's hallowed ground
Of demons, imps and Hel's red hounds;
Then stand ye down on Her green earth
By running stream or Mistress' hearth,
'Till called upon at Sabbath night
To cleanse once more the dancing site.
So mote it be

ยฉ๏ธBy: Ed Fitch ๐Ÿงน

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Christian Magic & Witchโ€™s Craft

Thereโ€™s nothing in Christian thinking that prevents us from observing Nature & communing with the genius loci, spirt of the place, or from enjoying the changes of seasons. People of any religion can practice magic without summoning anything but sacred Earth ๐ŸŒŽ energy.

St Francis of Assisi gave us the Canticle of the Sun which can equate with a circle rite using the Sun & Moon to provide the duality a circle needs for power & addresses natural Elements. Purify your area ๐Ÿ”„ with holy water, bless with incense, point-&-push ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ to cast a circle โ†ฉ๏ธ; then say the Canticle;

Most high, all powerful, all good Lord! All praise is yours, all glory, all honor, and all blessing. To you, alone, Most High, do they belong. No mortal lips are worthy to pronounce your name.
+ Be praised, my Lord, through all your creatures, especially through my lord Brother Sun, who brings the day; and you give light through him. And he is beautiful and radiant in all his splendor! Of you, Most High, he bears the likeness.
+ Be praised, my Lord, through Sister Moon and the stars; in the heavens you have made them, precious and beautiful.
+ (face East) Be praised, my Lord, through Brothers Wind and Air, and clouds and storms, and all the weather, through which you give your creatures sustenance.
+ (South) Be praised, my Lord, through Brother Fire, through whom you brighten the night. He is beautiful and cheerful, and powerful and strong.
+ (West) Be praised, My Lord, through Sister Water; she is very useful, and humble, and precious, and pure.
+ (North) Be praised, my Lord, through our sister Mother Earth, who feeds us and rules us, and produces various fruits with colored flowers and herbs...
+ Praise and bless my Lord, and give thanks, and serve him with great humility.

A Christian Witch might pray to The Father-Mother God and petition intercession of Angels & Saints through prayer-offerings. Look up prayers honoring Archangels, Guardian Angel & Patron Saints. Look up a list of patron-saints. Whatโ€™s a votive rack but candle magic? Christians & candle magic just go together๐Ÿ˜‰.

. Easy circle: sprinkle holy๐Ÿ’ฆwater ๐Ÿ”„, lite๐Ÿฅขincense, point-&-push๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ to cast โ†ฉ๏ธ
. Candle burn-time: taper @1-inch/hr, tea-light 2-4 hrs, votive 10 hrs, & 5-7 day vigil light
. Color use: ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸ stimulates, ๐ŸŸก๐ŸŸขsustains, ๐Ÿ”ต๐ŸŸฃ relaxes conditions
. Scent use: sweet๐ŸŒบpeace, citrus๐Ÿ‹purify, spicy๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿง‚protection, forest๐ŸŒฒprosperity
. Place sigil & petition๐Ÿ“papers under candles; place๐Ÿ’Žcrystals, Holy cards & Saints ๐Ÿ…medals next to spell candles
. Spell Candles - Choose the appropriate patron Saint or Angel and select your candle; place the candle, Saintโ€™s holy card & an associated medal together on your altar; bless yourself, the card, medal, spell candle with Holy Water. Anoint the candle with oil & charge ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ it with the intention, then light it; light๐Ÿฅข incense, & offer prayers. Allow the candle to burn itself out. Thank the Saint for their help. Carry the holy card & medal in your wallet or pocket. Dispose of candle stubs ๐Ÿšฎ.
. Love - St Raphael, pink or ๐Ÿ”ด candle
. Money, job - St Joseph, ๐ŸŸข
. Health - St Raphael, St Anne, ๐ŸŸ 
. Protection - archangel Michael, Guardian Angel, St Benedict; โšช๏ธ
. Faith, fortitude - St Dyphna, ๐ŸŸฃ
. Resolve Pagan/Christian Qs - St Hubertus ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸค [/b]
๐Ÿ•ฏ . . . โž• . . . ๐Ÿ•ฏ
๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿ’ฆ . ๐Ÿ“– . ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅข
You could use Moon-light-charged water for DIY Holy Water. Bless salt & water separately In the Names of the (+)Father-Mother, (+)Son and (+)Holy Spirit, I charge you creature of salt/water with the power to dispel all harmful forces. Add 3 pinches salt to 1/4 cup water & ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ. Likewise charge olive oil & add 1 pinch of blessed salt to 1-Tbsp oil. Add essential oil scents if wanted.

Book of Lights suggestions
. Use a ring binder to add or remove pages or a blank book for fixed pages
. Use colored pencils & pens, scissors, ruler, glue stick, press-on correction tape, post-it notes
. Print out annual Moon phase calendar if you go by the moon
. Print calendar pages & write in Saints Holy days & holidays
. Print Saints Holy cards & medals; cover with clear packing tape for durability; store them in an envelope โœ‰๏ธ
. List Angelโ€™s & Patron Saints associated patronage, prayers, colors, symbols, dates
. Lists โ€œby needโ€ save writing; Topic headings - health, home, love, prosperity, protection with Bible verse/Psalm number, Saint, herb, stone, incantations listed for each.
. Healing herbs & oils of the Bible
. How-toโ€™s for: Amulets, ๐Ÿซ–Brewing, Circle-casting, Candle-spell, Charging, Consecrating, Knots, Sigils
. How to make: candles, holy water & oil, easy incense, scent-infused oil
. Recipes: Brews & concoctions to banish the grims; cramps, colds, coughs
. Favorite song ๐ŸŽต lyrics
. Your supply websites, user IDs & passwords

Planetary correspondences
. Begin spells on the weekday associated with the intent & use related color candles & decor accents
๐ŸŸกSunday (Sun), leadership, health, advice
โšช๏ธMonday (Moon), marriage, family, psychic endeavors
๐Ÿ”ดTuesday (Mars), conflict, legal matters
๐Ÿ”ทWednesday (Mercury), light blue-aqua, communication, education, divination
๐Ÿ”ตThursday (Jupiter), finances, job, prosperity, protection
๐ŸŸขFriday (Venus), love, allure, fertility
โšซ๏ธSaturday (Saturn), black or dark blue; endings, banishings

Christian Witch Holidays -
. Solstices coincide with the birthdays of Jesus (Dec 25) & John the Baptist (Jun 24); solstices mark the light & dark halves of the year when the hours of daylight ๐ŸŒž increase and Nature begins to renew; and when daylight hours ๐ŸŒš decrease and Nature begins dying off.
. Equinoxes are when day & night hours are equal & observe Spring Eqx as Lady Day on Mar 25 re: the Annunciation; Easter as the Resurrection being observed on the 1st Sunday after the 1st full moon following the Spring Eqx, and Autumnal Eqx as Michaelmas on Sep 29 honoring St Michael the Archangel & all angels.
. Additionally Labor Day is May 1 around the world and All Saints day is Nov 1.

Other references -
Powers of the Psalms by Anna Riva, inexpensive reference for candle magic
See the posts Christian Candle Magic and Candle Magic with Psalms
Success and Power through the Psalms by Donna Rose ๐ŸŒน
https://www.amazon.com/Success-Power-Th ... 1943138982

Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Great thread!
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I agree, this is a wonderful thread. It will be very helpful to everyone starting out.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Thanks for the kind words - ST

๐ŸŒŸ In Magical parlance the elements are theย alchemical categories for forms of matter, not the substance itself. Air=Vaporous-State, Water=Fluid-State, Earth=Solid-state, Fire=Plasma-stateย & includes flame & electricity, and Ethereal=un-formed state of energy.

ELEMENTAL CORRESPONDENCE

Each element is related to - & thus supports - certain types of intentions & forms of spells. These relationships suggest the appropriate method as well as the ingredients that support the goal. A quick example :

. ๐Ÿชจ Earth relates to the Body, to the home, practical changes, jobs, healing bones; stones, grids, knot, prosperity magic
. ๐Ÿ’จ Air relates to the Mind, education, decision-making, healing lungs; chant, sigils; incense & aerosols, purification magic
. ๐Ÿ”ฅ Fire relates to the Will, healthy vitality, sex, partnerships, healing nerves; Candles/LEDs transformative magic
. ๐Ÿ’ฆ Water relates to the Emotions, self-image, psychism, healing blood; potions, bottle-spells, wellness magic

๐Ÿ’จ AIR - VAPOR - intellect, learning, communication, dreams, psychic abilities, the respiratory system
Yellow, white; Sylphs, Fairies
Frankincense, Myrrh, lavender, lemon, sage, pine, marjoram, mint
Amethyst, labradorite, fluorite, topaz, yellow jasper, gold tiger eye
East, Wand, incense, aerosol, bubbles, flag, fan, feathers, fog, wind
Aquarius โ™’๏ธ, Gemini โ™Š๏ธ, Libra โ™Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ฅ FIRE - PLASMA - vitality, passions, transformation, tenacity, the nervous system
Red, orange; Salamaners, Dragons
Cedar, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, fennel, pepper, ginger, basil, rosemary
Bloodstone, garnet, carnelian, red jasper, red tiger eye, obsidian
South, Athame, candle, coals, oil lamp, laser pointer, cookery, lightening storms
Aries โ™ˆ๏ธ, Leo โ™Œ๏ธ, Sagittarius โ™๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ฆ WATER - LIQUID - emotions, fertility, affections, the circulatory system
Blue, aqua; Undines, Mer-folk
Sandalwood, camphor, jasmine, rose, lemon, lilac, vanilla, chamomile
Moonstone, lapis lazuli, jade, aquamarine, turquoise, sodalite, pearls, water-smooth quartz
West, Chalice & Cauldron, H2O, wine, beer, mirror, coral, seashells, potions & brews, water-ways
Pisces โ™“๏ธ, Cancer โ™‹๏ธ, Scorpio โ™๏ธ
๐Ÿชจ EARTH - SOLIDS - abundance & prosperity, fertility & growth, grounding, animals, protection, the skeletal system
Green, brown; Gnomes, Dwarfs
Patchouli, vetivert, mugwort, comfrey, honeysuckle, grains, roots, salt
Green aventurine, hematite, peridot, emerald, moss agate, malachite
North, Pentacle, mortar-&-pestle, trowel, Knots, stones, grains, seeds and dirt, gardening, earth mounds
Taurus โ™‰๏ธ, Capricorn โ™‘๏ธ, Virgo โ™๏ธ

BY PURPOSE

โค๏ธAMORE - apple, basil, cardamom, clover, cloves, coriander, mandrake, rose, thyme
Stones - coral, emerald, garnet, red jasper, rose quartz
Colors - red, pink, white
Deities - Hathor, Bast, Aphrodite, Freya
Day - Friday
๐ŸšซBANISH - angelica, basil, cayenne, frankincense, garlic, mandrake, mint, pepper, rosemary, salt, white sage
Stones - kunzite, tourmaline, selenite
Colors - black, white
Deities - Aries, Ra, Lugh, Thor
Day - Saturday, Monday
โ‡๏ธHEALTH - aloe, angelica, fennel, garlic, geranium, mint, myrrh, plantain, rose, rosemary
Stones - amazonite, hematite, jade, rose quartz
Colors - green, blue, purple
Deities - Anubis, Hermes, Belenus
Day - Sunday
๐Ÿช™PROSPERITY - basil, cedar, cinnamon, grape, cinquefoil, marjoram, pine cone
Stones - aventurine, jade, pyrite, tiger eye
Colors - green, gold, orange
Deities - Hephaestus, Cernunnos, Freya
Day - Thursday
๐ŸงฟPROTECTION - acorn, angelica, bay, birch, white clover, garlic, lime, sage, Salt, star anise
Stones - amber & jet, hematite, obsidian, peridot, turquoise
Colors - black, white, silver
Deities - Aradia, Bas, Sekhmet, Athena, Hestia
Day - Saturday
๐Ÿ”ฎPSYCHISM - angelica, bay, cherry, cinnamon, dandelion root, lilac, mugwort, rose
Stones - amethyst, carnelian, Celestine, lapis, moldavite, moonstone, peridot, sugalite, turquoise
Colors - purple, silver
Deities - Isis, Cerridwen, Morrigan, Hel
Days - Monday, Wednesday
๐Ÿ“ฟSPIRITUALITY - cinnamon, frankincense, gardenia, myrrh, sandalwood, walnut
Stones - amber & jet, lapis, moldavite
Colors - white, purple, gold, cobalt blue
Deities - Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hekate, Inanna
Day - Monday

COLORS

Colors have various uses in magic because the colors trigger mental associations.Thereโ€™s no single meaning, only associations to the task. Color lists vary by associations based on 5 elements, 7 chakras, 7 planetary vibrations, deities, seasons ... so candle color is flexible.

Elemental colors - (Favored for simple magic)
Air-intellect-yellow, ๐ŸŸก
Fire-vitality-red, ๐Ÿ”ด
Water-emotions-blue, ๐Ÿ”ต
Earth-prosperity-green, ๐ŸŸข
Aether-spirituality-purple ๐ŸŸฃ

Chakras - (favored by โ€œlight-workersโ€ & healers)
Crown: White - Devine truth, spirit contact โšช๏ธ
3rd Eye: Purple - spirituality, higher-self ๐ŸŸฃ
Throat: Blue - truth, fidelity, communication, focusing in meditation ๐Ÿ”ต
Heart: Green - health, fertility, over-all well-being ๐ŸŸข; self-confidence, peace - Pink
Solar Plexus: Yellow - intellect, knowledge, intuition, psychism ๐ŸŸก
Belly Button: Orange - energy, tenacity, strength, courage ๐ŸŸ 
Sex Organs: Red, Magenta - power, passion, vitality, sex ๐Ÿ”ด
Base of spine: Black - grounding, protection โšซ๏ธ

Planets - (For standard magic)
Sun-Sunday-healing-yellow, ๐ŸŸก
Moon-Mon-psychism-white, โšช๏ธ
Mars-Tue-conflict-red,๐Ÿ”ด
Mercury-Wed-communication-turquoise, ๐Ÿ”ท
Jupiter-Thur-finance-blue, ๐Ÿ”ต
Venus-Fri-love-green, ๐ŸŸข
Saturn-Sat-banish-black โšซ๏ธ, indigo ๐Ÿ”ต