Low key witchery?

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
valerian moon

Low key witchery?

Post by valerian moon »

Okay so I'm moving in with my aunt soon, and although she really wouldn't care about my religious practices, she's very nosy and she will keep "checking up" on me, just to nose around in what I'm doing.
any advice for low key witchery?
Also her boyfriend is a christian so there's that. I mean, she burns a lot of candles and incense in her house, but just don't want her nosing around.
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.
YanaKhan

Re: Low key witchery?

Post by YanaKhan »

Hey, moonraver,
Your other thread was removed because it was a duplicate.
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

YanaKhan wrote:Hey, moonraver,
Your other thread was removed because it was a duplicate.
Oops, didn't know that would happen, but thanks for telling me, now I know not to do that in the future :)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi moonraver. Here's some suggestions I made for another young person in a similar position as you: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p224733. Read over the entire thread because there are lots of helpful suggestions posted by others, and feel free to post any question you might have about what's there, for clarification. Update us on how things go with this. :wink:

Also, glance over the Forum Rules to familiarize yourself with them, so you won't be caught off guard in the future regarding your posts: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 11406.html

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

"For no one can prevent worship in your heart and mind"
from the charge of the Goddess
Try not to worry if the auntie is checking in on/with you, it would be because she cares. Practice open dialouge with her you may find a very interesting relationship opening up.
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

firebirdflys wrote:"For no one can prevent worship in your heart and mind"
from the charge of the Goddess
Try not to worry if the auntie is checking in on/with you, it would be because she cares. Practice open dialouge with her you may find a very interesting relationship opening up.
bb, Firebird
ahh, thank you. i believe she would be kind of... limited accepting, accepting with some terms and conditions if i just told her, i think i will lend her a book to read about it, i think silver ravenwolf's teen witch is a good one for parents/guardians because it has that page in the beginning about what a parent/guardian should do if they find out their kid is practicing the craft.
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

Kassandra wrote:.

Hi moonraver. Here's some suggestions I made for another young person in a similar position as you: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p224733. Read over the entire thread because there are lots of helpful suggestions posted by others, and feel free to post any question you might have about what's there, for clarification. Update us on how things go with this. :wink:

Also, glance over the Forum Rules to familiarize yourself with them, so you won't be caught off guard in the future regarding your posts: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 11406.html

MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Moon Raven...
May I suggest you let her read a Scott Cunningham book !
His writing has a calming effect on a person, and most is
explained in easy to understand even for the "lay person".
These books should be pretty affordable on Amazon.
It's just my suggestion...I don't care for SRW, she makes
comments about if necessary to hide certain things.
Granted we hide from public view, but that is not our
parents or guardians.
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz

Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Low key kibbitz

Broom closet style needn’t be sour grapes. It’s a good op to focus your prescient, clair-abilities. Use your imagination to find substitutes, ex., use🫖tea as an herb source. The ingredients of Bigelow’s Constant Comment tea ☕️ coincidentally repel negative energy. Be inventive. Be Inconspicuous.
. Find free PDF books from https://www.sacred-texts.com/books.htm or https://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/eboo ... urces.html
. Substitute a pendant or a 🪡 needle & thread for a pendulum & use a poker deck for readings.
. Substitute ☕️ for🍷, ✂️ for 🗡; aerosol for incense, 🔋LED candle for🔥 available at dollar stores.
. Use silent gestures in ritual: 👋air-sweep 🔄, cleanse aura 🙈🙉🙊, point-&-push👉🏼 to cast circle ↩️ , greet ✊🏽Lady &🤘🏼Lord with ✋🏽on💚 head-nods, greet or farewell 4-directions with 👋 hand wave.
. Altar - use a clear vase to hold flowers 💐🌿 & 🔴🟡🔵🟢 marbles to represent deity and the 4-elements.
. Use sigil spells. 📝 Write the intent in a few words. Cross out vowels a,e,i,o,u & duplicate consonants. Use the remaining letters to make a hieroglyph. Draw a circle around it & ✂️cut it out. Anoint with oil to hold a charge & magnetize 🙌🏽.
. Candle spells: anoint & charge sigil papers to place under LED 🕯 & set timer; when it times out the spell is done; reuse the LED again & again. Shred a paper sigil at a liminal hour - dawn for beginnings, noon for highest energy, dusk for endings - to release the spell.
. A knot spell uses a piece of yarn 🧶 or twine & the 9-knot incantation. Tie 1 knot as you say each phrase to lock-in the intent. Undo the knots at a liminal hour to release the spell. Cut up or burn the untied twine.
By knot one the spell’s begun, by knot 2 it comes true, by knot 3 so shall it be.
By knot 4 the power is stored, by knot 5 the spell’s alive, by knot 6 the spell is fixed.
By knot 7 it is given, by knot 8 it is fate, by knot 9 it is mine
. Use mandala coloring books. Think the spell as you color a design & shred finished design at a liminal hour.

Return to “Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft”