Book of shadows?

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
Allthepacas

Book of shadows?

Post by Allthepacas »

I have only a vague understanding of what a BOS is and I need help since I'm planning to make one.
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Re: Book of shadows?

Post by AdastraJunction »

It is a book (physical or digital) meant to hold your own personal spells, rituals, spiritual journey, herbal understanding, dreams etc.

Here is more information in this thread ... http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 28590.html

Try the Witchcraft 101 section for any information on the basics and tools.
DPhoenix

Re: Book of shadows?

Post by DPhoenix »

Allthepacas wrote:I have only a vague understanding of what a BOS is and I need help since I'm planning to make one.
It's basically your own personal reference book for anything magick related. You can have 1 book of shadows containing everything you use on a regular basis like spells, correspondences etc... or you can have several volumes, each volume going into great detail of various subjects (for examples, one book for spells, one for correspondences, one for crafts etc) There is also something called Book of Mirrors which details your spiritual path for reflection. A place to write down lessons you learn, what spells you performed and the outcome of them, dreams, divination etc... There are no hard & fast rules, whatever you feel needs to be referenced, add it. :)
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix

Return to “Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft”