Just Some Fun Time

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Purpledove

Just Some Fun Time

Post by Purpledove »

What is your most favorite animal and why?
Let's keep them coming.... :D :D :D
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Just Some Fun Time

Post by SpiritTalker »

Pegasus - they fly & are mythological so there's no barn stall to muck out. Otherwise at least for today & having just returned from refilling the feeders, id say im fond of common backyard birds. They fly, whistle cheerfully while they work, & spread their blessings on the wind so there's no coop to muck out.

I love my cat's but the litter box requires haz-mat gear.

Honey bees - they're friendly & fascinating to watch at work, & I like honey. No litter box. :mrgreen:

Your turn.
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

Ooooo- I love your answers Spirit... especially the Honey Bees... :wink2:

My favorite is a dog... but the breed has to have a "job"... smiley_dance :fairy:
Other than that- cats are great, but I agree the litter box is a huge deal... our kitties are outside only ones... although a couple of them sneak inside and sometimes they get to stay in for a while as long as they are good!!! :lol:
Outside birds- I'm an avid watcher and keep track- and feed them better than I feed us in the house- LOL!!! Just kidding... smileylove goodnevil
Oh and my horse... She is an awesome listener... halfsm

Lena :wink:
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Salem. He's my guardian cat. He roasts my lap every night when I get home from work. When I go to bed, he makes sure I get in my night time exercise, by making it nearly impossible for me to turn over.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Silas Nightfall

Post by Silas Nightfall »

Bats. Because they are cool. They have sonar! Unfortunately, it isn’t advisable to have one as a pet. Otherwise I’d have a few.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Bats are awesome. If people would get over their unfounded bat phobias, and if a treatment for white nose could be developed, we could cut pesticide use dramatically.
Daughter of Sekhmet
greycat

Post by greycat »

Cows, they are just so warm, physically as well as emotionally.
Wild birds, love how all the different ones come in and out all day, usually looking for a free meal but sometimes just a gossip. Not always happy when they eat a favourite spider, but that's life.
My 5 indoor kitties. I get cuddles and purrs whenever I want in exchange I get to clean the litter trays.
Dogs,growing up on a farm there were always dogs. Haven't got one at the moment but I get to visit my neighbours pup.

Return to “Animals and Pets”