Renae

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
moonlass

Renae

Post by moonlass »

Just wanted to share my fur sister with all of you. Her name is Renae. Last Monday she turned 2. She loves playing fetch and running around like a maniac. Not much of a cuddler but every now and then she blesses me with her presence. She is very smart and has learned the word "wait" so that when I walk in the front door she will sit on the divide between carpet and tile and wait for me to come pet her. Then she gets belly rubs and kisses. Shes kind of a dog. I really just love her more than anything in this world. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Renae

Post by SpiritTalker »

Sweet puppy :)
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Cats are gifts from the Gods/Goddesses. Never met one I could resist talking to.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
GhostRider
Banned Member

Post by GhostRider »

I'm sure she's a great cat, but I bet she thinks she's the Queen of all she surveys. Stupid Egyptians made them royalty and that's lasted longer then the Pharaohs did.

Return to “Animals and Pets”