Welcome Home, Renae!

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
moonlass

Welcome Home, Renae!

Post by moonlass »

I'm too excited with my new fur baby to not share her with all of you! Her name is Renae and she's about one and a half years old. She had been dropped off at the shelter a couple weeks ago. Yesterday I went to the shelter to look at the cats and as I walked past her cage she stuck her paw out as if to say "Hello hooman! You're my new person now!" and of course I had to take her home. I had never thought of myself as someone who would have a cat but now I have such a sweet, adventurous baby girl to keep me company!
renae-min.PNG
renae2-min.PNG
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Welcome Home, Renae!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Congratulations on the newest love of your life. Many people with cats go on to lead normal lives, I've heard :D then there are the rest of us ... One cat is not enough. It's just the starter mix. She looks quite at home already.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Welcome Home, Renae!

Post by planewalker »

Don't worry. Cats allow you to live in "their" house as long as you feed and care for them. The good part of having opposable thumbs.

Return to “Animals and Pets”