Needs a Name

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Needs a Name

Post by SpiritTalker »

She's sleeping again, winding up her spring for the next session. They look so harmless when they pass out so completely. IDWAN's kinda nifty. Mostly I think she just wants to be called for dinner.

Also tried Sassafras and Sprout.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The last cat I couldn't come up with a name for, was a feisty calico about twenty years ago. She ended up as D.C. Damn Cat. She wore that name like she was the queen and we her subjects. Except Smoky. They would sit on the entertainment center and slap fight. Wap! Wap! Wap!
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have a feeling PlaneWalker is right, that she's too young to self identify yet. my older cats keep responding to the voice tones and coming to investigate,but the little one is oblivious to it all. Just at the mo she's fascinated by a fly on the window. Totally focussed.

Her feral mom answers to Suzy Q. I may end up calling the kit Q2. decisions, decisions...
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Everything is so new to her she's fascinated by everything but is so busy trying to process that she misses the meaning.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

It doesn't matter what you call her. She's not going to pay it any attention. Maybe HEYOU! That might get her attention. Nah! Probably not.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

At last. After about 1000 names, she has responded!

Gigi - she actually crawled into my lap & is watching me as i type, perched on my shoulder, purring.

Return to “Animals and Pets”