Elemental pets?

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Raevyn

Elemental pets?

Post by Raevyn »

I'm not sure if anyone here has felt this way about their pets before, but when I look at my cat and spend time with him I sense he is very closely associated with the Air element. Besides his physical looks (long white fur with sky blue eyes) which have associations with the air element, I also feel air matches his personality.

Does anyone else feel this way about your pets? What pet do you own and what element do you think they relate to?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Elemental pets?

Post by SpiritTalker »

It's an interesting observation in pet personality. One of my cats is air-headed...she's a long haired, tortoise shell. She doesn't like to be held close, so holding her is like clasping air...she squirts through my hands and that's what I'm left holding...air. The male tabby slumped on my lap as I type is butt-solid as earth...and about as movable. My long-haired black cat has a flaming hissy fit when she's disturbed. And what she wants, she wants right now. Seriously, she's just passed across my lap to suggest I open a can of kitty cocktail.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I could see my kitty boy associated with fire- he either passionately snuggles or passionately tries to kill me...
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Does quicksilver work as an element too? My fur baby serms to act like a lightning....which is where one of her novknames comes, together with lightning. You're never sure where she is or what she is doing; she looses her interest in seconds and even her dog brother is shocked by her dissapearing and appearing out of nowhere.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

Return to “Animals and Pets”