I can communicate with my cat?

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Gray Pool

I can communicate with my cat?

Post by Gray Pool »

The first thing I'll tell you is this cat's story.

See, it started when they were very, very young, about two years ago. There were four kittens, Midnight Sky, Gray Moon, Sky, and Scarlet. All of the kittens had pitch-black pelts except for Gray Moon, who had a pale gray pelt, soft and downy. They were all in the process of opening their eyes. Their mother, a skittish brown tabby, was obviously inexperienced, unlike Midnight, or Halloween, as some called her. She could never have hoped to keep all her kittens alive.
Just a day later, they moved, due to threats from tom cats around the area. However, on the way, they were attacked. Midnight Sky and Gray Moon stood no chance, and the mother cat was only able to get Sky and Scarlet away. Midnight Sky was never seen again, but somehow, or so it's been reported to me, Gray Moon survived and still is alive to this day. The mother cat disappeared into the corn, leaving her two surviving kittens to the fates. They dragged themselves to a food source, dangerous as it was. It was the pile of dead pigs-all of them had their lives thwarted by disease, or injuries infected that had been treated too late. Many other hungry cats went there as well-and so the kittens lived there for about a week, hungry and scared.
That's where I come into the picture. I found them, and took them back home to my grandparent's house across the road. There were already three other cats there-Lewynn, Fraidy, and Alma. Lewynn was a long-necked blue-gray tom, with green-blue eyes. Fraidy was a brown and white tom with a soft, pretty coat He had a calm, sweet demeanor. Alma was a pale gray tabby with yellow eyes and a long coat. They were all kittens, but older ones, three months old at the time. At first, they didn't take well to the new cats, but after a month, they were all getting along as if they were littermates.
Sky was a healthy, growing cat, but Scarlet wasn't very active and she was never quite as big as the others. It wasn't a surprise that next January 2013, she disappeared.
That summer all the cats were healthy and growing. Two more kittens soon arrived, a older kitty named Flamsey for his orange pelt and fierce demeanor, and Gypsy, a small, sweet kitten with a dark brown pelt. She also wasn't afraid of cars-which resulted in her demise. Alma was quickly killed off by a car, then Fraidy was given away because he had gotten too fierce. Gypsy died, again, by being hit by a car. Lulu then after. Soon Flamsey was as well. Only Sky was left... and by then I realized something. Sky had told me his story. It wasn't direct-but I had already learned a word of cat language, which is a lot to be said from a human. It's hard to explain how he told me. But whenever he came near me, I could feel his story... but it wasn't in words. It wasn't even in my head. I quickly pieced together what happened on a human account, and what Sky had let me learn, and now I know this... I'm sorry, but it's hard to explain. Now we communicate regularly. I can sense his emotions, and his body language. I know what he's thinking by this. Is it a bond that a human and cat can share, or am I going crazy?

Now it's winter break, and
Omnitheist. Caracal and pronghorn therian (if you have questions, ask please). Haven't found my specialty yet.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: I can communicate with my cat?

Post by SnowCat »

I didn't see this earlier. You're not crazy. Or if you are, I am too.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Gray Pool

Re: I can communicate with my cat?

Post by Gray Pool »

SnowCat wrote:I didn't see this earlier. You're not crazy. Or if you are, I am too.

Snow
Wow, thanks for replying! Sky is unfortunately the only one alive now, but he's pulling through all that tragedy he's experienced with a strong will. I'm really glad that someone else know's what I'm talking about-It's like they talk to you just by looking at you and letting you feel them and suddenly you know their whole life story. Not sure if I explained it accurately.
Omnitheist. Caracal and pronghorn therian (if you have questions, ask please). Haven't found my specialty yet.

Return to “Animals and Pets”