I want to curse the users of a website!

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Greek_Male_Witch

I want to curse the users of a website!

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, I'm pretty furious right now, and when I explain you will be too! I'm a fan of animals, I love them, and I don't like people that treat them bad or killing them for fun, even when a dog has to die because its sick and it cannot be saved, I feel sorrow, and I pray to the Goddess to give it a better life next time, I was accessing a news blog, and someone furious as me, had posted a website were they torture and kill animals for fun, he posted the link so we can report this, as he did.

I entered the website, its more like a forum, I didn't dare to open any threads because the titles were disgusting, for example "We givw away kittens for tortures" or "Funny dog killing" and such, I learned from other sources that police already closed two previous websites, and they try to close this one too, with no results, so I decided I will curse those disgusting people, the whole forum will be cursed, and I don't want to hear about the threefold law, its times I don't know if I should cast a spell, and times I know I SHOULD, and this time is one of those! Wouldn't you curse them? I hate people who abuse animals, THE END!

I was thinking to use a curse that reffers to one person, but instead I will write to the paper "The users of the website http://..... what do you think?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Packie99

Re: I want to curse the users of a website!

Post by Packie99 »

I certainly am not going to bring up ethics. I think you do what you have to do. But let me share a few things that I've figured out about cursing.

First thing I would recommend is to wallow in your anger. Let it engulf you. Work yourself up into a state where you're so mad you can't see straight. Then you must manipulate that anger, consciously force that anger into whatever medium you choose to curse with. This isn't necessary for every curse, but I've felt it makes the curse more accessible.

Second is that these things come at a price. I'm not saying its karma, I'm just saying that everything needs fuel, and there is at least a temporarily finite amount of that source to use. If you want to lift a giant object, you will break down your muscle in the attempt and burn calories etc. This is especially true with cursing it seems. Maybe it's the concentration on manifesting specific results.

And last, take the time to make this curse very personal to you. Make it your own. Make it so no one else but you could repeat it (how could they know your mental posture or experience your consciousness anyway?)

Anyway, I'm not saying I know more than you or am better at whatever. I just thought that I would share a few things I've come to find out. Maybe give you a different perspective. I've never given out spells or workings to anyone. What I do is far too personal to me, but I do like to share my theories, approaches, and ideas behind it.

On a more personal note, I grew up with horses, dogs, cats, and ducks. I hate pressing my ethics on anyone, but I could never bring myself to harm an animal for no reason. And I have come to despise people that do. So all I can say now is good luck cursing those bastards.

Packie
Greek_Male_Witch

Thanks for your support Packie, I will curse them, and the price is a price, if Universe thinks I should be punished, I will accept my punishment, I only hope it will have in mind my purpose, that I did it for a good reason, and not just for fun....
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

good luck to you on that. I wont tell you how to do it but Packie gave you a good idea on it. I dont blame you for wanting to do it. I've cursed for less so who am I to judge. Only advice i want to give you is BE SPECIFIC in your curse. Be very detail oriented when working your hexes. Use all correspondances available to you to make your work as potent as possible. Also if your going to say make boils grow on them do it on the waxing of the moon and if your trying to take something away from someone do it on the waning of the moon. Use dark aspects of deity like the crone and god of the underworld or a god of dreams and nightmares should that be a part of it and also do it on a Saturday in the hour of mars or saturn ;) BUT thats all im going to say on that
Greek_Male_Witch

Symandinone thanks, I will apply your advices.... ;)
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

your welcome, I'm probably going to catch hell for what i told you but owell. I believe that killing for fun is wrong! I stand behind you.
Greek_Male_Witch

You won't go to hell for what you said, either with your advice or not I would have done it, so its not your burden my friend, plus I believe the Goddess is with me on this one, so don't worry at all...I love animals, I even see beatles sometimes that are turned over, and they are trying to turn to the rights, and they fight and fight, and I'm a bit disgusted by incests but I put my finger so it would catch it and turn safely, so I won't allow some disturbed mentally scams to harm animals because they think its funny, I even absorbed my cat's cold once, seriously, I tried to heal my cat, and instead of imagining a healing blue light from my hand, I saw a dark smoke coming out of my cat and coming into my hand, next day I was sick with a...cold! believe it or not....
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

i believe your story about the cat but what you should have done was take it into you and send it into something else like a stone and then get rid of it :)
Tornadofire

Post by Tornadofire »

* grits teeth* how dare they?!?!?! I agree with symandinone. Be very specific, so these people get the message.
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

I'd be interested to hear how it all turned out.

Simply put if I catch them, a curse will be the least of their worries. goodnevil :evil:

I don't permit it in my presence, and I will denounce it if I'm not. My mother advised finding an address and calling PETA though. Might work. :P
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
MoonlitOrchid

Post by MoonlitOrchid »

I wouldn't worry about punishment but you need to be plan carefully. It's all about balance. Their actions have grossly tipped scales and it must be returned. Restoring balance and harmony in your actions is not wrong and should not result in any negative consequences coming back upon you. It is when you are the one tipping the scales of balance that you should be concerned. Tipping the scale towards you will result in things rolling your way. I would strongly suggest multiple forms of divination before proceeding to see the course and results of your actions. Also, it is important not to keep any mental ties to the people you act against. Energy flows through the path of least resistance. If you keep a channel open connecting to them, you may get some feedback. Do what needs to be done and close the door. I would also recommend a ritual cleansing or bath afterwards to help with any residual negativity you feel. Blessings.
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

you need to be very specific as others have said and maybe a binding though reading this i dont think it is enough. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Return to “Animals and Pets”