Stray cats?

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
MoonBlaze

Stray cats?

Post by MoonBlaze »

I know I already posted this but my internet went down moving and i cant find the disscusion anymore. So is there a spell or ritual to attrack stray cats/kittens or even dogs/puppies :oops: :lol:
Lvs9cats

lost pet

Post by Lvs9cats »

hello: the below is a spell i have used and I am currently using for my missing kitties. actually one of the two has returned to me already. this spell/prayer has never let me down.

I light a blue candle and place it by their food bowls or i make an altar with objects that are familiar to the missing pet/s, a picture or pictures.

i keep the altar away from tv's and radios, in as quiet a place as possible
i "clean" the energy around the altar - burn insense or sage

i sit quietly, eyes closed i picture my kitty safe and on their journey home

as i light the candle i say: My fair beauty gone astray
Please come home to me today
With my yearning heart and wonder
Please come back to me from yonder

It is said to allow the candle to burn down and only snuff out when your pet is back home. However, i find it take SIX days of lighting candles and saying the prayer - as much as i am able to do every day -
I also take a blue cord, wrap it around the missing pets bed, tie knots and say: I bind you "name of pet" to our home i bind you "name of pet" so you'll return home I bind you "name of pet" so you'll be safe I bind you "name of pet" so you'll return with haste.
I hope this helps and I hope your loved one is in your arms real soon.
be well and take care
MoonCat

Post by MoonCat »

I leave offerings. A plate of kibble on the back porch usually does it. I've had several cats wander through my back yard in the time I've lived here. One I took in, looked at missing cat ads on Craigslist and got him to his owners. Another I took in and kept. There's a grey cat who visits almost daily, but he's feral and won't let me near him.

The fact that I've got the only dog-free yard in the neighborhood probably helps. :wink:

To make it a spell or ritual, when I set the kibble down I'd make a prayer to Bast to let stray kitties know that they're welcome here and that they'll be safe and fed.
sshanti

Post by sshanti »

Hi MoonBlaze, I found your older post

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ht=#122130

Glad to see you back!
Have you hugged your cat today?

Return to “Animals and Pets”