Coyotes, Goats, Hawks and Crows! Ugh...

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Fie

Coyotes, Goats, Hawks and Crows! Ugh...

Post by Fie »

Ok so a lot of thing with animals have happened to me lately, in a very short amount of time.

Coyote: When i was driving home a couple nights ago from having ridden my horse a spotted a coyote on the side of the rode, he had just marked his territory or something, but as I cam driving past him, he and I made eye contact and I swear to Gaia, I felt as though that coyote had looked straight through me and seen all who I was. I was literally paralyzed for a few seconds just from the chill of that feeling. What does this mean? I feel as though I have a deep connection with wolves, are coyote and wolf enemies?

Crows: While working lately, I always see a crow, a single crow, in this one tree where I swore i'd once seen a raven. And I always though I quite liked crows, but I felt as though this one was giving me a very very bad vibe. Then a day later everything with goat happened (see below), was this crow a omen of bad things to come? I've enver gotten bad feelings like that from crows before!

Goat: Today while working, I found a baby goat with her sister. The baby was laying and the sister didn't rush over too see me like she always did, she wouldn't leave the goat that was laying down. I knew something was wrong so I hopped in and had to pull the baby goat that was ok off the one laying down just so I could get closer to the sick baby. I found she couldn't stand as all. So I moved her gently and placed her on her legs and then she urinated red liquid (i believe it was blood). She could hardly stand, so I laid her down and gently stroked her. I never knew the sight of a downed flight animal, trying to hard to stand up and run walk away could break my heart that much. Eventually she died. I watched her breathing slow, and I knew she was gone. I'd known she would die when I saw her sister standing over her. I knew in my heart in my mind that little goat was saying her goodbyes. Then after the baby had died and went to see her sister. I held her and I put all my thoughts into telling her her sister was dead, that I had been unable to save her and that I was sorry. The abby was silent as I held her, she barley even moved. Then When I put her back into her pen, she cried and baa'd for almost fifteen minutes straight. It was terrible, to listen to her mourning for her sister like that... It was just dreadful.

And finally hawks: I keep seeing them everywhere, always on lamp posts while i'm driving or on fence posts. I get this weird sense that they are marking something or watching something, some point in time. Are hawks connected to the past and future? Are these hawks like milestones or things that have happened and will happen?

Sorry that was a really long post, any ideas/opinions are wonderfully appreciated!
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]
Atehequa

Re: Coyotes, Goats, Hawks and Crows! Ugh...

Post by Atehequa »

Fie wrote:Ok so a lot of thing with animals have happened to me lately, in a very short amount of time.

Coyote: When i was driving home a couple nights ago from having ridden my horse a spotted a coyote on the side of the rode, he had just marked his territory or something, but as I cam driving past him, he and I made eye contact and I swear to Gaia, I felt as though that coyote had looked straight through me and seen all who I was. I was literally paralyzed for a few seconds just from the chill of that feeling. What does this mean? I feel as though I have a deep connection with wolves, are coyote and wolf enemies?

Crows: While working lately, I always see a crow, a single crow, in this one tree where I swore i'd once seen a raven. And I always though I quite liked crows, but I felt as though this one was giving me a very very bad vibe. Then a day later everything with goat happened (see below), was this crow a omen of bad things to come? I've enver gotten bad feelings like that from crows before!

Goat: Today while working, I found a baby goat with her sister. The baby was laying and the sister didn't rush over too see me like she always did, she wouldn't leave the goat that was laying down. I knew something was wrong so I hopped in and had to pull the baby goat that was ok off the one laying down just so I could get closer to the sick baby. I found she couldn't stand as all. So I moved her gently and placed her on her legs and then she urinated red liquid (i believe it was blood). She could hardly stand, so I laid her down and gently stroked her. I never knew the sight of a downed flight animal, trying to hard to stand up and run walk away could break my heart that much. Eventually she died. I watched her breathing slow, and I knew she was gone. I'd known she would die when I saw her sister standing over her. I knew in my heart in my mind that little goat was saying her goodbyes. Then after the baby had died and went to see her sister. I held her and I put all my thoughts into telling her her sister was dead, that I had been unable to save her and that I was sorry. The abby was silent as I held her, she barley even moved. Then When I put her back into her pen, she cried and baa'd for almost fifteen minutes straight. It was terrible, to listen to her mourning for her sister like that... It was just dreadful.

And finally hawks: I keep seeing them everywhere, always on lamp posts while i'm driving or on fence posts. I get this weird sense that they are marking something or watching something, some point in time. Are hawks connected to the past and future? Are these hawks like milestones or things that have happened and will happen?

Sorry that was a really long post, any ideas/opinions are wonderfully appreciated!

They could be just other folk who are attempting to live in the same area as you.

Return to “Animals and Pets”