Skink!!

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Skink!!

Post by HonorRose »

I just rescued a little skink from Kosen and Phil's cat. He's dropped his tail and has a small puncture wound in his side but I think he's gonna live. I'm falling in love with him already. I thought I'd keep him around for the rest of my stay at least and try a bit of psychic healing. Anyone know how/can give me any tips? I've done this blue light breathing and everytime I do it for more then a second his breathing slows and his eyes start to fall shut. When I stop his eyes pop back open.

Anyone now what I can feed him or where I should keep him while he recovers?
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Small bugs. How big is he?
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

I had a skink when I was younger and we gave him a bunch of food. He ate worms and bugs.
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

he's about five inches without his tail. Fully grown, I think. Yeah, I put a worm in his box but I haven't been back up to the lodge to see if he's eaten it.

Any ideas for a name?
VisaRayn

Post by VisaRayn »

Crickets would probably be the best bet. Or milworms. They can eat about any kind of small bug, tho. :D
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

After doing some resurch I found out that the skink was probably an adult female. And apparently this is the hatching season for widdle skinks so there was a good chance that she had babies somewhere.

I let her go. :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “Animals and Pets”