Seeking music...

Share your favorite music and videos here.
PhoenixRising

Seeking music...

Post by PhoenixRising »

Is anyone aware of any Pagan/Wiccan music similar in style to Evanescence/Amy Lee? Her music resonates with me, and her voice is simply beautiful. If there is anyone else whose music is somewhat similar, that would be awesome!

Blesses be!
barker

Re: Seeking music...

Post by barker »

Purity Ring are ok. Tool are awesome. I've been listing to "Anilah" on youtube, she's alright.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

If you want to go old school for a female voice try Eurithmics/Annie Lennox or Pat Benatar.
Last edited by Firebird on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Crass will be edited
PhoenixRising

Post by PhoenixRising »

I did some looking already...still lots of posts to go through yet. Something about Amy Lee and her style that I can't explain.
barker wrote:Purity Ring are ok. Tool are awesome. I've been listing to "Anilah" on youtube, she's alright.
I will check them out...thank you!
planewalker wrote:If you want to go old school for a female voice try Eurithmics/Annie Lennox or Pat Benatar.
Both are awesome...have some of their songs in my playlist. :)
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Phoenix,

Try giving "Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa - Seesaw" a listen. A voice that's a mix of Stevie Nicks and Annie Lennox {I'm in love, don't tell my wife. She doesn't know. Oh, wait. Beth doesn't know either. NEVER MIND !} and a guitarist as good as Eric Claypton, Bill Gibson or Stevie Ray Vaughan at their best. After you pull yourself off the ceiling let me know what you think. Edit 11/14 Same artists - "Don't Explain" Beth Hart - "Bang Bang Boom Boom". They still have me realing in the best way. And that's from somebody who cut there chops on BB King, Muddy Waters, Billie Holiday & Charlie Patton, Janis and Areatha & Ella. A-f,(,ing-mazing.

Planewalker
PhoenixRising

Post by PhoenixRising »

I'm not real big on blues, but Beth Hart is very good...great voice and style!
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Try Elephant revival. The singer Bonnie is amazing.

Return to “Music & Videos”