Potion for a Broken Heart

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
corvidus

Potion for a Broken Heart

Post by corvidus »

Here’s a ‘potion’ recipe I came across for broken hearts:

1 part each:

Rose Petals
Hawthorn Berry
Hawthorn Flowers (leaf + flower works fine as well)
Mimosa Bark (albizia julibrissin).

It makes a very good tea and tincture. The Mimosa is an oriental plant also called He Huan Hua and He Huan Pi by the Chinese. I wasn’t able to find it anywhere online except Chinese herbalist websites, so it’s good to know the Chinese name.

The first time I drank this formula, I felt a very cool energy rising from my feet, through the root chakra, and then up into my heart where I became aware of black, stagnant energy. After awhile, this energy was resolved and turned white (similar to the energy rising through my feet).

The ‘dosage’ is one cup a day for a week, or a cup in the evening whenever you feel like it.

I encourage everyone to give it a try!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Potion for a Broken Heart

Post by Firebird »

This is a great little potion.
I have always like that mimosa tree, I had no idea it was used in a medicinal manner.
Seems one can make a tea out of the flowers as well, offering a calming effect ...
and according to Wikipedia, a variety of albezia is used in ayahuasca ceremonies, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimosa
However the seed pods of this plant are very toxic.
Also a little disclaimer, (having worked in the floral industry for many years), please do not source roses from a florist. They are sprayed with pesticides and are not suitable for consumption. The exception would be an organic florist though there are very few organic florists.
Excellent reason to plant your own roses bush :D the vibration of roses makes them very magical and they have a rich history in altering the heart to be open to love.
Thanks for this Corvidus!
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Potions”