My Potion of potection

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
Akairyuu

My Potion of potection

Post by Akairyuu »

This is a recipe for a potion of protect that I made, I hope you like it :)

Ingredients:
1 Amethyst crystal
1 pint of water
1 1\2 tsp basil
1 1\2 TSP mint
Teapot and strainer

1. Start my making a crystal elixer with the amethyst by placing an amethyst inside a jug of water (1 pint), that has been changed and programmed with the intention of protection. Leave it in the sun for an hou or two.

2. Once your elixer is ready, start making the infusion by putting the mint and basil in the tea pot.

3. Boil the crystal water in a kettle and add it to the tea pot. Cover it with a lid and let it steep for 10-15 minutes. It is a good idea to concentrate with intent on protection when you are handling the herbs; I like to let energy flow into the pot while it is steeping concentration on the intention of protection until I am satisfied.

4. Once you are done, strain the infusion into a cup and it is ready to drink.

What do you think? Also if anyone has any idea of dosing, I would appreciate some help on this.
I was thinking that a safe dosage would be three time a day; once in the morning, once at noon and once in the evening. Opinions?

Kassandra

Re: My Potion of potection

Post by Kassandra »

Hi Akairyuu. Looks like a good elixir. Keep us posted with your experience with its effects.

Your questions prompted me to write some general thoughts on elixirs: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 25819.html (I know you're a bio-med science student, so the "safety" aspect of the post wasn't written for you :wink: )

Good day.

Akairyuu

Post by Akairyuu »

Thank you and I will once I have time to get the ingredients and make something. I might do something when I have privacy and when my last exam on the 6th is over.

Also I do realise, I should have warned people about the dangers of elixirs as some stones are poisonous (Sorry about that) so thanks for making that topic (some nice suggestions on it too). Though I know a little about toxicology, I too still refer to articles and do my homework on crystal toxicity; though I am confident that amethyst is perfectly safe. Something I actually do if I am unsure or if the crystal I want to use is actually toxic, is place the stone outside the bowl/jug so that the crystal will still be able to charge the water through the container even though it's not physically touching the water.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Akairyuu wrote:Something I actually do if I am unsure or if the crystal I want to use is actually toxic, is place the stone outside the bowl/jug so that the crystal will still be able to charge the water through the container even though it's not physically touching the water.
Great idea.

This reminds me of one thread where we were discussing clearing crystals using singing bowls ( http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 24127.html ). I posted these videos where people did these machinations, like hold the stones over the bowl while sounding it, or filling the bowl with water, submerging the stones, then sounding the bowl. After seeing that, I became of the opinion that simply having the stones in the same room somewhere, while sounding the bowl, would be enough to affect the stones, as sound waves affect everything in their vicinity. All the other machinations were just overkill, lol.

Anyway, yeah, I think the stones just being near the water, would, I believe, be enough for the vibration of the stones to affect the water.

Cool.

AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Looks cool. I recently purchased some elixirs and have thought about making my own. Great resources here.

Return to “Potions”