Suggestions for a fertility potion?

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions for a fertility potion?

Post by Firebird »

Hi, I had a friend that had to stand on her head after making love...another of the many ways that are supposed to help :shock:
A HPs of ours was trying desperately to conceive, we made a huge fertility ritual for her, and while she did not conceive, a baby came her way and she adopted him. I also know of other couples that as soon as they stopped "trying"...it happened. I think the stress of wanting to get pregnant, throws a monkey wrench into the picture. Emotions are a really big part of the overall picture. I have another friend that when they gave up and adopted a child...a year later she became pregnant. You guys are young...how long have you been married? maybe live it up for now? and while you are out there being footloose and wild...who knows?
I wish you the best solution, and many blessings.
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Heartsong

Post by Heartsong »

That's a valid point, FF. We're in our mid twenties, and we've been together 8 years, married for three. We haven't become as bad as some want-to-be parents, making love on a schedule or holding my legs in the air for fifteen minutes. And after some soul-searching, i feel that it probably isn't time yet for us to have children. Still, having a good fertility potion in the recipe book could be helpful when that time is a little closer. I'm still researching. I can't stop myself when it comes to reading, lol.

Thank you, everyone, for the suggestions and the well wishes. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I have a short list of fertility correspondences in my BOS and the plants on the list that I know are safe to eat are: Bananas, carrots, cucumbers, figs, grapes, nuts, olives, peaches, pomegranates, rice, sunflower seeds, and wheat.

Best of luck to you two,
Echo
Heartsong

Post by Heartsong »

Thank you, Echo, I'm going to copy this list into my own BOS for futuree reference. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Return to “Potions”