Healing or sleep potion please guys

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
Druida Aurora xxx

Healing or sleep potion please guys

Post by Druida Aurora xxx »

Hey guys, :D
i was wondering if anyone knows some good sleep or healing potions ,i'm new to the craft and am making my BOS but cuz i'm new i don't know any, help me please guys.
Blessed be
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Healing or sleep potion please guys

Post by Firebird »

what's keeping you up?
and what is it you would like to heal?
BB...Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
scaravich

Re: Healing or sleep potion please guys

Post by scaravich »

firebirdflys wrote:what's keeping you up?
and what is it you would like to heal?
BB...Firebird
Yup, these questions are important!

Something to learn new to the craft is that there really aren't 'general' potions, spells, etc. When using spellwork, you will craft each individual casting (and potion) to your specific needs.

For sleeping, it may depend on why you want to sleep. For healing, it of course depends on the ailment. There are no 'general' solutions -- rather, you have to build one that works for your situation.

For example, you first would find out why you are not sleeping or want to sleep. If you just want to become more relaxed and sleepy, this is different than if you are warding off nighmares, which is different than alieviating anxiety, which is different from sleeping through pain or illness. There isn't just "a sleep potion" that does it all.

In your BOS, I would not simply copy others' brews and spells, but rather copy what has worked for you. You can easily reference someone else's spells online or in their own books. Your BOS is personal and relevant only to you :)

Return to “Potions”