Potions: where do you get the ingredients?

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
jinlee916

Potions: where do you get the ingredients?

Post by jinlee916 »

Please read this so I can get the most information as possible.
Im trying to make a potion but I can't seem to get the ingredients. Please help me so I can make some healing potions for one of my family members that is ill. Please comment!!!!! Where do I get these ingredients??
smileydance
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: Potions: where do you get the ingredients?

Post by Symandinome »

what are the ingredients and where do you live hon
witchmoon21

Post by witchmoon21 »

some basic can be found at grocery stores, and i always find the rest at bio-shops with herbs and other treats.
greenvixen

Post by greenvixen »

i also having a hard time to find some staff.. herbs are easy to finds oil as well.. but some are so confusing lyk.. love oil... is there any online witch store that you can refer... coz some potion have ing. that only witches knows it and cant find it anywhere...ty
Tornadofire-Sylva

Post by Tornadofire-Sylva »

Herbs, and oils can be ordered online, the most trustworth y one I know of is amazon.com .
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I know this is an old topic,but.... You can make your own oils very simply by letting herbs soak in a base oil for a week or so (depending on your desire of the scent), then straining the herbs from the oil, and then putting the oil in an airtight container or jar. If the herbs are dry you can simmer the herbs in oil on a stovetop, strain the herbs, and place the oil into a container. For making your own magickal blends, read! You can find so many recipes online and once you get a grasp on the basic herbal correspondences you can write your own recipes :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Potions”