Help for my 10 yr olds social problems?

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
presentcharisma

Help for my 10 yr olds social problems?

Post by presentcharisma »

My daughter knows that I have been reading about magic. She asked me if there is a potion or a spell we can do together that would help her with kids at school. She gets teased a lot by other girls, and the one friend that talks to her is annoying and she is trying to get her to go away.
Anyone have any ideas of crystals, potions, or spells i can share with her?
I AM
witchmoon21

Re: Help for my 10 yr olds social problems?

Post by witchmoon21 »

you can use garlic to exorsize/push away things like that friend, rub the raw flesh of garlic on the persons name while visualizing her going away.
also about being teased i remember there is something about star anise but i am cant remember.
i think your girl could use mustard seeds to repel the girls. i will look things up in my books
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

I remember when I was in school. I would get teased all of the time by rich girls or the really preppie bratty kids. Back then I didn't have magick to protect me against those annoying bratty kids. I had to fight them off of me in school. How often do they pick on your daughter? Is it day in and day out? If it is then you could maybe cast a binding spell for them to stay away from your daughter. But the best thing to do if those kids are constanly picking on your daughter would be to talk to the other's kids parents. I know what it was like to get picked on in school. It wasn't easy. At least your trying something or doing something. My mom or any of my family members didn't even try to do anything about kids picking and bullying in school. I was labled so many things in school becasue of those kids. Good luck. :D
witchmoon21

Post by witchmoon21 »

School is a jungle, only the strong and smart (smart enough to avoid dangerous zones) survive
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

witchmoon makes a good point.^^;;
presentcharisma

yeah, it seems to be rely subtle catty stuff that the teachers aren't able to catch. I have been in close contact with the school, but they won't even tell the parents unless they witness stuff. My daughter does fine with kids outside of school but since she is dyslexic and the other kids know she gets extra help understanding things..they look at her as an easy target. She has a deep voice too that I don't rely notice to be Too odd but I guess the kids do. I know I am a mom but she is pretty, dresses fashionably, RELY sweet to everyone, but the kids are hiding in their insecurities by trying to point out her flaws. Its such bs. Once a few years ago I emailed one of the moms about teaching her daughter manners. LOL I don't hand't the bs too well, but I want her to learn how to fight it on her own too.

She has a few "guy Friends" but they don't play at recess because all the boys do sports. So she is left to either hang out with the annoying friend or be alone.
I AM
witchmoon21

Post by witchmoon21 »

I dont know if you are familiar with the egyptian pantheon but i think you could ask Maat the Ancient Egyptian concept of truth, balance, order, law, morality, and justice
in this picture the heart of the dead (its that case thingie) is being weighted with maats feather as a measurement of how good or bad that person was.
If you want to decorate your altar for the ocassion try to find a statue of the goddess, or you could draw/print an image of her from google.
Another representative would be a red feather or white.
presentcharisma

beautiful idea, thank you
I AM
Netalula

Post by Netalula »

You don't necessarily need magic, but try something to bring a new beginning. a change. If your daughter is being teased, she should know that people who do that aren't worth the while to worry about. She should also remember that her friend is more valuable that she thinks, even though she is annoying. Your daughter should confront her, in a nice way, telling her that some of the things she does is bothering her. Magic is not always a solution to problems.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Netalula,
Great advice !
I agree :)
:flyingwitch:
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Dyslexia means that your daughter qualifies for an Individual Education Plan at school. That's Federal Law. If the school staff is allowing harrassment of someone who qualifies for Special Needs Education they are in violation of the law. Magic is a tool. It isn't the answer to everything. Your daughter is entitled to the protection of the legal system where her education is concerned. We've had similar conversations at my grandson's school. He has ADHD. We've had to actively advocate for him when he's been bullied. It's working. His medication is working. He's ten, and is developing a well-rounded social life. Step up. Tell your daughter's school that verbal abuse is bullying and it's illegal and unacceptable.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
valerian moon

Post by valerian moon »

presentcharisma wrote:My daughter knows that I have been reading about magic. She asked me if there is a potion or a spell we can do together that would help her with kids at school. She gets teased a lot by other girls, and the one friend that talks to her is annoying and she is trying to get her to go away.
Anyone have any ideas of crystals, potions, or spells i can share with her?
hmm... I have borderline personality disorder (most likely not what your daughter has, she's probably just shy)
and I used a spell with pink candles and pink bracelets. I put a charm on pink bracelets and then wore them and recharged them when I felt it wearing off.
you can see my spell in my bos post here and mess with it a little bit to make it unique to her situation. I used a pink candle to help with relationships, and a blue one to help with communication..

blessed be, and good luck!!
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.

Return to “Potions”