Question about healing potions

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
Beothany

Question about healing potions

Post by Beothany »

I was told Birch bark is supposed to help with starting over fresh and new.
Please share wether or not you believe this is true and why or why not because if you dont explain why or why not I will have no way to trust what you are saying
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
cloud

Post by cloud »

i believe this is true because when im done drinking a bottle/cup of it it makes me feel like all my worries are some what lighter as well as i feel ready to take on the day my mom usual yells at me for drinking it in the morning before school so i find it true but i dont know if that was what you where looking for more of proof

but that my opinion
yeah yeah yeah im a kid but arnt we all
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

Yeah I just wanted to know if anyone had experienced it before I try it. Reassurance is always good.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
Emily Luna Black

Re:

Post by Emily Luna Black »

cloud wrote: drinking a bottle/cup of it it makes me feel like all my worries are some what lighter as well as i feel ready to take on the day my mom usual yells at me for drinking it in the morning before school
so you're making a tea with birch bark? Sounds good, but how? mind filling me in? (even though it seems to me like a bit of a silly question...)
azuran

Re: Question about healing potions

Post by azuran »

Not that I have ever made it, but I would guess one just steeps the bark of a birch tree?

Return to “Potions”